Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:44 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
The Alliance does suck.

And I have my own Horde for dealing with your Dread Army John boy.

The Hordes of Yangis Tirr.

I win.
Yangis Tirr will fall before my forces . His nomads will be crushed by my better armed and more organized force. Pray that my Army never enters your campaign world friend for it shall be turned to ash. The ocean's will boil, the mountains crumble, and all that you have worked so hard to create will burn under the fires of my Army!

Des:I ask only that you serve me faithfully. I reward those who would bow willingly before my dread might.

better organized?

Dont make me laugh. You've no match for the Tactical and organizational Mastermind that is Yangis Tirr.
And if those 1980's Orcs are all you've got, you're ******** from the get go.
That is just an example of the musical stylings of my army. I have Orcs, Goblins, Uruk-Hai, Olog-hai, Balrogs, Dragons, more Dragons (worth repeating), Vikings, and the Dark Elves (Warhammer style not DnD.) I will see that half-wit barbarian begging for mercy before the end.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:48 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
The Alliance does suck.

And I have my own Horde for dealing with your Dread Army John boy.

The Hordes of Yangis Tirr.

I win.
Yangis Tirr will fall before my forces . His nomads will be crushed by my better armed and more organized force. Pray that my Army never enters your campaign world friend for it shall be turned to ash. The ocean's will boil, the mountains crumble, and all that you have worked so hard to create will burn under the fires of my Army!

Des:I ask only that you serve me faithfully. I reward those who would bow willingly before my dread might.

better organized?

Dont make me laugh. You've no match for the Tactical and organizational Mastermind that is Yangis Tirr.
And if those 1980's Orcs are all you've got, you're ******** from the get go.
That is just an example of the musical stylings of my army. I have Orcs, Goblins, Uruk-Hai, Olog-hai, Balrogs, Dragons, more Dragons (worth repeating), Vikings, and the Dark Elves (Warhammer style not DnD.) I will see that half-wit barbarian begging for mercy before the end.

Is that before or after a Tirran Orc arrow snuffs your candle?

Besides, we have weapons and monsters you've never seen before, in addition to the Mongol-esque Orcs that compose my rank and file.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:50 pm

What part of "Morgoth is my b***h." don't you understand? I make him look like Sauron. Your Mongolian orcs do not scare me. But all of this is pointless, I am willing to spare your world because of our long friendship.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:56 pm

Johnny Malone
What part of "Morgoth is my b***h." don't you understand? I make him look like Sauron. Your Mongolian orcs do not scare me. But all of this is pointless, I am willing to spare your world because of our long friendship.

You're only sparing it because all your characters are there.
And you're still affraid of the true might at my disposal.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:02 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

You're only sparing it because all your characters are there.
And you're still affraid of the true might at my disposal.
In truth I would not destroy my creations. But I do not fear your might my friend For my armies are not bound by the mechanics of a game but are powered by the full might of my imagination (with much of it being influenced and sometimes outright stolen from Tolkien.)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:05 pm

Nelowulf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVwYKtgFYCc&mode=related&search=

I feel that this is appropriate for the discussion.
Amazing

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:06 pm

stare
Are you suggesting I'm unimaginative, you spud ******** pansy?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:08 pm

How dare you call Cale unimaginative.

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Jaden_Ordo

Cale, how does spud fit into that insult?

Cale Darksun
stare
No, you are one of the most imaginitive people I know. (Who else would come up with Mongolian orcs) I am merely stating that your world (so far) is bound by the mechanics of the DnD 3.5 system. My army is not (at least until I get bored one day and try to stat them out.)

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:10 pm

Jaden_Ordo
Cale, how does spud fit into that insult?

Johnny is Irish.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:11 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
stare
No, you are one of the most imaginitive people I know. (Who else would come up with Mongolian orcs) I am merely stating that your world (so far) is bound by the mechanics of the DnD 3.5 system. My army is not (at least until I get bored one day and try to stat them out.)

Oh.
My bad. sweatdrop

terribly sorry.

But I do get terribly offended when my own players seem to think I'm not that creative after the effort I go into world crafting.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:14 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
stare

Oh.
My bad. sweatdrop

terribly sorry.

But I do get terribly offended when my own players seem to think I'm not that creative after the effort I go into world crafting.
It's cool. I would get offended if someone insulted my creativity as well. I have told you many times that I think you have some of the most creative ideas. Your world is well fleshed out we still talk about the campaign in Ulster. (Probably one of you most creative moments in DnD, that is until this recent campaign.)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:24 pm

Yeesh.

Its always my war oriented Campaigns that you guys like.

Speaking of which, I need to find a way of controling Dover's power.

I let the b*****d run loose and he kills over 700 people in a nine hour battle.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:30 pm

Cale Darksun
Yeesh.

Its always my war oriented Campaigns that you guys like.

Speaking of which, I need to find a way of controling Dover's power.

I let the b*****d run loose and he kills over 700 people in a nine hour battle.
I have nothing for you. He bitches if we do point buy and demands to roll only three dice. ( I think you should just say no to this.) Also maybe we should ditch gestalt. It was fun for awhile but it definatly ups the power level on all characters.

I like the war campaigns because that is the kind of fantasy I am used to. The Lord of the Rings, A Song of Ice and Fire, and other fantasy where war is a major factor. Also I like the political intrigue that comes with the war not just the battles themselves.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games