Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:16 pm
Eh good point about dropping out, but I need the college credits and junk. *sigh* I hate school so much its ungodly...*curls up on the grass and yawns*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:17 pm
J.Kougar
Vincent_Shizu
dragonz_luvr
*laughter echos through the room and there is a popping sound as a blue dragon girl appears*

lol lol lol lol lol

^This is me laugh at you all!

*waves* Hiya! My old school doesn't start till after Labor Day, but I don't care, cause I won't ever be going back!!!

*dances the dance of true freedom and release from the hell that was 'high school'*

Your..so...mean..x.x

Do like I did, drop school at 15 and get a job... the experience you have by the time you are 18 will get you a better job than any of the others who got a diploma that no employer will ever actually ask for. I moved into management rolls easily, and never did have to work in fast-food or janitorial type jobs. 3nodding

sweatdrop Your terrible!

And if you don't finish high school, you can't go to college, get a degree, and become a world famous Doctor 3nodding  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:17 pm
Woah... people rolled right on in all of a sudden it seems. o_o;; Hiya everyone who just came in! ^.^ *yips and nuzzes everyone*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:18 pm
Lloxie
Woah... people rolled right on in all of a sudden it seems. o_o;; Hiya everyone who just came in! ^.^ *yips and nuzzes everyone*

Hiya Lloxie! *nuzzles back*  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:19 pm
Lloxie

*eeps and nuzzes back* So off the topic of edumaction..how goes everyfur?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:23 pm
dragonz_luvr
J.Kougar
Vincent_Shizu
dragonz_luvr
*laughter echos through the room and there is a popping sound as a blue dragon girl appears*

lol lol lol lol lol

*waves* Hiya! My old school doesn't start till after Labor Day, but I don't care, cause I won't ever be going back!!!

*dances the dance of true freedom and release from the hell that was 'high school'*

Your..so...mean..x.x

Do like I did, drop school at 15 and get a job... the experience you have by the time you are 18 will get you a better job than any of the others who got a diploma that no employer will ever actually ask for. I moved into management rolls easily, and never did have to work in fast-food or janitorial type jobs. 3nodding

sweatdrop Your terrible!

And if you don't finish high school, you can't go to college, get a degree, and become a world famous Doctor 3nodding

What a waste of time. Life is two short to spend it in school.
I've never once regretted my decision to start life early, and it's good I did, as I'm now disabled and unable to work anymore, trying to official disability pay, and living off Matt's income. I'd not gotten ten years paid into social security had I not started early, and that'll be a big factor in the size of my check.

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:25 pm
J.Kougar

I've never once regretted my decision to start life early, and it's good I did, as I'm now disabled and unable to work anymore, trying to official disability pay, and living off Matt's income. I'd not gotten ten years paid into social security had I not started early, and that'll be a big factor in the size of my check.

Ahhh, good point. Must be nice not to have to do anything like work or school..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:28 pm
Vincent_Shizu
J.Kougar

Ahhh, good point. Must be nice not to have to do anything like work or school..

It would be, it I weren’t in chronic pain all the time, surviving off of narcotic painkillers like morphine, vioxx, and ultracet.

...but I'm old and jaded... so you can't expect me to have much of an outlook on life.

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:31 pm
*shrug* different people have different views on life. "you do your thing, I'll do mine"

*shiver* Brrrrr! whee It so cold in here! *runs and gets fluffy blanket* Who knew it could be so cold in early August?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:31 pm
J.Kougar
dragonz_luvr
J.Kougar
Vincent_Shizu
dragonz_luvr

lol lol lol lol lol

Your..so...mean..x.x

sweatdrop Your terrible!

Heh, I think it just varies from person to person. ^.^;  

Lloxie

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:33 pm
J.Kougar

It would be, it I weren’t in chronic pain all the time, surviving off of narcotic painkillers like morphine, vioxx, and ultracet.

...but I'm old and jaded... so you can't expect me to have much of an outlook on life.

Ooh..I see. Thatsa gotta be rough man

Lloxie: So true, so true  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:34 pm
*wlaks in* hi all *waves and looks around*  

Mercae Killar

Beloved Millionaire

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:37 pm
Mercae Killar

*waves and flings cheetos* How goes it?

*eeps and looks at the clock* Wheee thirty minutes and I gotsa go. ><;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:39 pm
Vincent_Shizu
Mercae Killar

*waves and flings cheetos* How goes it?

*eeps and looks at the clock* Wheee thirty minutes and I gotsa go. ><;
*catches a cheeto* im doing pretty good, too bad ya gotta go soon. Ive just been wasting time all day looking up refrence pics.  

Mercae Killar

Beloved Millionaire

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:41 pm
Ok, I'm posting in an rp on a board in another site. I type 'cold, dark hell" and the post reads 'cold, dark school'. What is up with that? whee  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games