Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:23 am
[[hey sneeze, you look kinda like Joe from digimon in your sig.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:25 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Shinji got up and dusted himself off. His stomache clenched as he started walking back to the graveyard. Once Shinji had reached the house, he walked in slowly and saw Kisai sprawled across the floor. He hugged Yinko and hushed her. "Ikiat-- Jin-san, can you get her out of here?" Shinji asked him. "She is too young for this,"

Jin walked in and nodded. He picked up Yinko and left the room.
Shinji thanked him as he left the room. He bowed down to Kisai and said his words of respect...
"I'm sorry, Mai, I should have gone sooner, to get Chou" Shinji stammered, turning to Mai. He wiped her tears away and held her hand.

Mai hugged Shinji and buried her face in his chest. She balled and screamed her grief. After several minutes she spoke, but her voice was muffled by Shinji's chest. "It's my fault... She left looking for me..."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:34 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Shinji got up and dusted himself off. His stomache clenched as he started walking back to the graveyard. Once Shinji had reached the house, he walked in slowly and saw Kisai sprawled across the floor. He hugged Yinko and hushed her. "Ikiat-- Jin-san, can you get her out of here?" Shinji asked him. "She is too young for this,"

Shinji thanked him as he left the room. He bowed down to Kisai and said his words of respect...
"I'm sorry, Mai, I should have gone sooner, to get Chou" Shinji stammered, turning to Mai. He wiped her tears away and held her hand.

Mai hugged Shinji and buried her face in his chest. She balled and screamed her grief. After several minutes she spoke, but her voice was muffled by Shinji's chest. "It's my fault... She left looking for me..."
Shinji a hand on her hair and stroked it gently. "Mai, I don't want to hear any of that, it was not your fault. It it was anyone's fault, it should be mine for asking you to come with me on that stupid mission!" Shinji said quietly. " Mai, I can't bear to see you like this, we've had enough for today, you should rest, for now."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:36 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Shinji a hand on her hair and stroked it gently. "Mai, I don't want to hear any of that, it was not your fault. It it was anyone's fault, it should be mine for asking you to come with me on that stupid mission!" Shinji said quietly. " Mai, I can't bear to see you like this, we've had enough for today, you should rest, for now."

Mai mumbled a few things, but soon cried herself to sleep in Shinji's arms.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:38 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker

((Well, that's what I look like ;p ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:48 am
Kenji was amazed. Whatever jutsu that was, Kenji's father was able to withstand... even if Kenji was a Genin and the gap between father and son was wide. But his father once said; "Even the Champ can be the Underdog."

"Kenji keeps your eyes open..." Ryuushin did a flurry of hand seals, letting Kenji catch the sequence. Stopping for a few seconds, Ryuushin did another string... and another... and another.

Kenji doesn't know what the jutsus are, but he has a feeling he will find out. In total, Ryuushin did 5 hand strings of hand seals. "Kenji, remember this, only use the jutsus sparingly and when you have to."

Kenji nodded.  

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:55 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Mai mumbled a few things, but soon cried herself to sleep in Shinji's arms.
Shinji smiled and lifted her up with his arms and carefully carried her to her bedroom, where he gently placed her on a futon. He covered her up with the sheets and kissed her forehead, then left the room silently.

"I'm going to the Hokage's place," Shinji said to Jin. "Please take care of Yinko and Mai," Shinji said as he left the house.

---
A few minutes later, at the Hokage office...
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE LEFT? HOW CAN SHE LEAVE? SHE'S THE 'BAD-a**' FREAKIN' HOKAG--" Shinji ranted for the seventh time.
"I'm sorry Shinji-kun, but she left for the Jounin Exam by s**t quite some time ago," Shizune replied calmly as she attended to some documents...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:11 am
The Hokage walked casually to the exit of the castle, where the students that passed were waiting in. She scanned the remaining few and told Asakura (who was behind her) to recorded it. 37 Chuunins passed the exam. Far too many.
"Okay, follow me Chuunins, it's off to the pre-liminary rounds!" She yelled as she turned around and started marching forwards.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:17 am
"Now if she tries to come in here, shoot her. Don't try to get up, you will most certainly die, and also, if you are hungry, there is some dried fis-" Kyou started but was rudely cut off by Geku. "I got it. You sound like a woman!" Geku laughed. Kyou made a very rude hand gesture to silence Geku. "I'm leaving now, to search for that woman's brother," Kyou said as he stepped out of his cave. As he walked away from it the stone wall clamped back down onto the ground. There wasn't any possible way to get in. Unless you were a very pissed off Ifuuki.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:17 am
Silly Genji
The Hokage walked casually to the exit of the castle, where the students that passed were waiting in. She scanned the remaining few and told Asakura (who was behind her) to recorded it. 37 Chuunins passed the exam. Far too many.
"Okay, follow me Chuunins, it's off to the pre-liminary rounds!" She yelled as she turned around and started marching forwards.

Sabu followed Hokage and smiled. "I bet it was your idea to give me a handicap wasn't it Tsunade-sama?" he whispered to her.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:21 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Sabu followed Hokage and smiled. "I bet it was your idea to give me a handicap wasn't it Tsunade-sama?" he whispered to her.
Tsunage grinned and winked at Sabu as she carried on walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:06 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

((Well, that's what I look like ;p ))
[[well aren't you just the handsome devil than? Look, your making David Hassalhof (sp?) jealous rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate ]]  

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:36 pm
"But father... what jutsus are they?"
"The Ryuugan side of your eyes will tell you.... once you use them. Now... attack again, with more force."

Kenji then thought; Again? More force? Then he clenched both fists, knowing that it's worth a try. He hasn't done it before, and his father is here... so why not?
The skeletal dragon appeared again, and wrapped itself around Kenji's right arm. Then, the thunder dragon appeared and wrapped itself around Kenji's left arm. Both growled in unision...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:40 am
Chiyo bounded throught the trees toward cloud country. She had to see this lab for herself. Her legs groaned as she used them, but she had to strengthen them. She ducked when she felt something come her way. A impossibly long sword embbeded itself in a tree where her head was seconds before. Losing her footing she fell out of the tree and landed roughly on the ground.
"I don't think I can believe it. Chiyo-sssan walking again." a voice hissed.
Chiyo looked up into the face of a nightmare. It was Muuga...he was alive...
"You...you.." she stuttered.
"Ssssabu didn't tell you I wassss alive? Or maybe he though he had killed me ssso he ssspared you the informassssion."
Chiyo took no more time. Ater a few seals she shouted, "Reppu no jutsu!!!" She breathed in deep and blew a gale force wind at Muuga sending him hurtling into a nearby tree shattering it in half. When the jutsu was done she slowly stood, and at last she noticed Yamazaki towering high over her. "Oh s**t." she muttered.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:52 am
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo bounded throught the trees toward cloud country. She had to see this lab for herself. Her legs groaned as she used them, but she had to strengthen them. She ducked when she felt something come her way. A impossibly long sword embbeded itself in a tree where her head was seconds before. Losing her footing she fell out of the tree and landed roughly on the ground.
"I don't think I can believe it. Chiyo-sssan walking again." a voice hissed.
Chiyo looked up into the face of a nightmare. It was Muuga...he was alive...
"You...you.." she stuttered.
"Ssssabu didn't tell you I wassss alive? Or maybe he though he had killed me ssso he ssspared you the informassssion."
Chiyo took no more time. Ater a few seals she shouted, "Reppu no jutsu!!!" She breathed in deep and blew a gale force wind at Muuga sending him hurtling into a nearby tree shattering it in half. When the jutsu was done she slowly stood, and at last she noticed Yamazaki towering high over her. "Oh s**t." she muttered.
Kyou tapped Yamakazi's back, "Come on big guy, stop messing around, we gotta go now," Kyou said to him hastily. He wasn't in the best of moods.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games