Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xahmen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:07 am
NAME: Damien.

APPEARANCE:

User Image

FAV. BANDS:
Prefuse 73, The Strokes, Aesop Rock, Franz Ferdinand, MF DOOM, Blockhead, The Blue Seeds, (old) The White Stripes, Billie Holiday, Coltrane, The Ink Spots, Radiohead.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Playing the Kora.

PERSONALITY: Internet Hate Machine

PET PEEVES: When people poop on my face while I'm sleeping.

LIKES/DISLIKES: puppies, kitties, guns, college, nosebleeds, books by Terry Pratchett, books by Robert Jordan, 4chan, 7chan, GOFFIC PEOPLES, NCIS, Mark Harmon's delicious shoulders, my girlfriend's amazing chest, and juggling.

In no particular order.

REASON FOR JOINING: WHY?
WHY NOT?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:16 am
NAME: Christina
APPEARANCE: chubby, blonde, curly, short, green eyes, freckles.
FAV. BANDS: Rammstein, AFI, Siouxsie, Sisters, Cursive, Albannach, and whole bunch more (basically, I can't choose!)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: art, cooking, gardening, debate, religion, history, etc
PERSONALITY: try to be nice/ intelligent, but I'm kind of a spaz, especially when I'm typing....can be cynical, but I'm still working on my intelligent wittiness.
PET PEEVES: blatant ignorance, peanut butter, and Elvis Presley.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I <3 everything Scottish, and most things German. I <3 lacy Victorian things. Cheese. And Purple. Everything must be purple.
I most definitely do not <3 orange. But I do like the fruit. . . they should probably just dye it purple.
REASON FOR JOINING: to learn more about real Goth music and culture. I was a mall goth for the longest time before learning about Siouxsie. Then my life was changed....still researching though!  

thekindthorn

hookahsmokingcaterpiller

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:32 pm
NAME: Blair Eric Kenny
APPEARANCE: Dickies
FAV. BANDS: Tech N9ne twisted
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: 420, music, swimming, dirt bikes, jetski's
LIKES/DISLIKES: crazy s**t/ stupid people
REASON FOR JOINING: jthm, I'm pretty sure I'm subculture enough for this guild  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:51 am
NAME: Nik
APPEARANCE: pale anti-twilight attitude with lucky strike always burning in my hand
FAV. BANDS: siouxsie, bauhaus, sopor aeternus, asf, specimen bah. (Im doing this 4th time in 3 days)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: photography, arts, mass manipulation
LIKES/DISLIKES: art / people in general
REASON FOR JOINING: I want to meet all the cool people of this game (Or I just need cash for posting, you decide)  

Nik Ballion

gothsrock13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:50 pm
NAME: Sam or call me Thorn (I prefer Thorn, thank you.)
APPEARANCE: Deep brown hair, brown eyes, about 5' 3"
FAV. BANDS: Muse, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, etc. (too many!)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, drawing
PERSONALITY: antisocial, dark, mean, vicious
PET PEEVES: preps
LIKES/DISLIKES: Nolan(my bff, <3 him! he's goth too)/ Preps, goth stereotypes, posers
REASON FOR JOINING: i am goth and i needed a place where i could speak my mind  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:17 pm
NAME: Midori Sato.. Gaia doesn't get my real name! ;P

APPEARANCE: About 5'3" 107 lbs.. Greenish Hazel eyes. Dark brown hair.

FAV. BANDS: Lots, but just to name a few, I'll say Moonspell, Nightwish, Tarja, Mortiis.. and, (if you judge me for this one I swear I will EAT you.) ICP, Twiztid and such.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Listening to music, drawing, video games..

PERSONALITY:Um.. I really don't know how to describe myself.

PET PEEVES: Liars, ignorance, and poor grammar.

LIKES/DISLIKES: I like purple, tattoos, and kitties. I dislike anyone who is overly rude.

REASON FOR JOINING: People to talk to!  

Sato Midori

Dark Elf Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:15 am
NAME biggrin ark Elf Reaper (i give my name to friends only)
APPEARANCE:green eyes, short black hair, the rest is a secret. ninja
FAV. BANDS:evanscence, few others i can't remember.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:writing,anime,video games,gaia,music
PERSONALITY:quiet, sometimes distant, not very talkative except online.
PET PEEVES surprised pen-minded people,intelligent people
LIKES/DISLIKES:
I like:cats,bats,darkness,poetry,music,vampires,ninjas

I dislike:dogs,pictures(they creep me out)crowds,my family,needy people,people who judge on appearances,know-it-alls
REASON FOR JOINING:i'm told i act and look goth, so naturally i want to learn more about it. i think i may want to become a goth because i have a interest in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:28 pm
NAME: Masseur, you can call me Gwisin
APPEARANCE: skinny pale
FAV. BANDS: slipknot, dethklok, kataklysm
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: video games, sketching
PERSONALITY: calm, collective, keeps to myself
PET PEEVES: liars backstabbers and hypocrites
LIKES/DISLIKES: easy to get along with people/ Judge mental people
REASON FOR JOINING: Trying new things i guess  

Unown Genome

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Squeeze

Shameless Scarface

11,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:29 pm
Ethan Gowen,13,likes things that are black and dark,loves the internet,loves rock and metal and som hip-hopand techno,gothic,likes a7x,atreyu,disturbed,breaking benjamin,bullet for my valentine,my chemical romance and many many more.I like to read and listen to music.i am 5'9" and have black hair in the 8th grade. I live in Clarksville,Tennessee and attend west creek middle. I play the trumpet in our school band and every once in a while i like to sit down and play a nice video game. I am not quite sure what religion i want to follow,not christianity tho, i am more of an atheist than anything else though. I do like to write every once in a while and I love movies. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:45 am
NAME: call me Elliet
APPEARANCE: 5'3", short dyed-black hair, blue-green eyes
FAV. BANDS: AFI, Nickelback, Three Days Grace, Kelly Clarkson (I listen to all kinds of music, except rap. Taylor Swift is the only Country artist I'll listen too.)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I love to read, write (when I don't have writer's block), chat with friends online (too often. I'm thinking in chat speak now. It's annoying. Beware!)
PERSONALITY: One word, random!
PET PEEVES: Mispelled words (btw, I found several in the Guide)
DISLIKES: close-minded people, they make me angry!
REASON FOR JOINING: I've found that, though I wouldn't really be considered goth or emo, I fit in most with those kind of people. I'm an outcast, and I enjoy being around fellow outcasts.  

eclipsedarkhart

Rainbow Gekko

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Sulphuric

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:38 pm
NAME: Sulphuric/Sulphur/Sulphuric Tea/Zapp/Zappy/Kate/Kat... whatever. Just call me something along the lines of my username though, I'll get confused it you don't
AGE: I hate admitting it, since it proofs how freakishly underage I was when I joined Gaia... but 15 >>;;
APPEARANCE: I'm a girl IRL. Short dark brown-almost-black hair, wiff wierd bang thingys. Naturally poofy, but I straighten it. Pale skin, glasses. I usually wear tee shirts and jeans, giant shot-bead necklace and wristbands. I'm trying to goggles which I will probably end up wearing everywhere.
FAV. BANDS: Changes too often. But, to give and idea of my diverse music tastes, I happen to like The Who, Voltaire, Jonathan Coulton, ethnic world music, and any of the artists (who are all actually the same guy, just different names and subgenres of electronic) from Vulpvibe records
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, reading comics, video games, internet, machinamas and youtube poop, anthros (LAWLZFURRY), computers, cartoons... and zombies, dead things, surrealism, and all that fun stuff xD
PERSONALITY: I'm probably not a good judge of my own personality, but I'm always either that quiet kid who sits in the corner or "just one of the guys" girls: Geek edition.
PET PEEVES: The typical discriminatory stuff: racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia
LIKES/DISLIKES: Same as interests, mocha, outgoing people (I envy their social skillz :<) / Same as pet peeves, txt talk, normalcy, people who force their believes on others, Mario... and everything else for that matter :'D
REASON FOR JOINING: I've realized that, in an oddly geeky way, I am, in fact, quite goth (I like dracula, zombies, have dark sense of humor, Tim Burton and Jhonan Vasquez ftw, etc) Since I'm slowly starting to consider myself a "goth geek" or whatever, I should try to talk to other goth people (who are probably much more goth than me) and I just felt like I should join more guilds, since all the ones I used to be in died.

Why am I incapable of keeping things short!? DX  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:47 am
NAME: I'll go by my alias: Soul
FAV. BANDS: Skillet, Hollywood Undead, Three Days Grace, Collide, The Agonist, Silverstein
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Computer, Playing Video Games, Reading, Horror movies, any undead creature/monster.
PERSONALITY: Can't really describe it :/
PET PEEVES: My brother. Playing an instrument. Twilight, the book by Stepen Myers.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Learning interesting stuff, traveling, chatting, art.
REASON FOR JOINING: To learn more about the goth culture; it seemed cool, I never really knew a lot about it, and people who weren't goth obviously can't educate me (though they tried); and I don't trust all pages on the internet due to them all having different ideas of what "goth" is. Plus i'm kinda a loner.  

Saenin

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:36 am
NAME: Mandy
APPEARANCE:
User Image
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Hinder, Slayer, Otep, The Cure, many more.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, hanging with friends, acting crazy.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Friends, music, chocolate/ Preppy people, racest/sexiest people.
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted to get to know some more like minded people, outside of Vampirefreaks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:57 pm
NAME: Sydney
APPEARANCE: long black scene hair, septum ring, and snake bitez
FAV. BANDS: BMTH, from 1st to last, the devil wears prada, etc
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing and annoying the f** out of ppl
PERSONALITY: crazy, colorful, fun, smetrimez quite
PET PEEVES: wen a girly girl cmez up 2 mhe and sayz "u lok scary" or "u lok so emo" wtf
LIKES/DISLIKES: likez: anime, computer, drawing, maga dislikez: small talk, cheaterz, smetimez living
REASON FOR JOINING: idk seemed fun  

xXx_FrUiTlOoPz_xXx

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Adrastea Venaris

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:19 pm
NAME: Faye
APPEARANCE: short, brown hair, hazel eyes.
FAV. BANDS: Lordi, GWAR, Porcelain And The Tramps, Disturbed, David Guetta, Five Finger Death Punch, Flipsyde, Ghost Machine, Hed Pe, Hollywood Undead, Psychostick, Scar Symmetry, SOAD, The White Stripes, and Theory Of A Deadman
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Books, music, video games
REASON FOR JOINING: gaia's gotten boring since the guilds i was in died, thought i might try again and see how it goes.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff