Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:52 pm
victor does so, he yawns and looks around, then he gets up and walk to reks, he put his hand on the celling and pierces it, pulling down another agent, that was holding an dart with poison, the impact broke his neck  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:54 pm
notingles
victor does so, he yawns and looks around, then he gets up and walk to reks, he put his hand on the celling and pierces it, pulling down another agent, that was holding an dart with poison, the impact broke his neck

*more appear* "Ragnarok!"*he slices back and forth then aura bombs fly around killing enemys*"get me one of your guns"  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:56 pm
victor pulls out an baller and hands it to reks, he then pulls out an scorpion class sub-machine gun as well as an m9, shooting the air vents  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:02 pm
notingles
victor pulls out an baller and hands it to reks, he then pulls out an scorpion class sub-machine gun as well as an m9, shooting the air vents

*Genesis appears already killing most of the invaders*"There boss wants you guys,He's in the fighting room"  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:04 pm
"she got awake hun?" victor asks runing to the room, thowing away the guns after they ran out of ammo  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:06 pm
notingles
"she got awake hun?" victor asks runing to the room, thowing away the guns after they ran out of ammo

"yeah"*says genesis**Reks runs to the room and gets in his battle stance blocking a bullet shot at him*
Boss:"All i want is project G.E.N.E.S.I.S"  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:08 pm
victor makes an hand sign for reks to leave it to him "wake the lady up, this guy will be easy to handle... you're more immortal that me when it comes to reciving a beating from woman"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:11 pm
notingles
victor makes an hand sign for reks to leave it to him "wake the lady up, this guy will be easy to handle... you're more immortal that me when it comes to reciving a beating from woman"

"Umm ok then,take this though"*He hands him a lazer tonfas and runs waking her up*"Get up already!"  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:16 pm
she grabs his neck with an force only felt by perverted people once eranging a woman "cut it out... " she says walking to her room "you take care of those heches while i get pants and a jacket" she says releasing him, on the fighting room victor looks at the lazer tonfas "they are tatcally inferior to iron ones" he sais droping them and grabing the steel ones, he charges at the enemy with the short part of the tonfa sticking out, he goes for a punch  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:19 pm
notingles
she grabs his neck with an force only felt by perverted people once eranging a woman "cut it out... " she says walking to her room "you take care of those heches while i get pants and a jacket" she says releasing him, on the fighting room victor looks at the lazer tonfas "they are tatcally inferior to iron ones" he sais droping them and grabing the steel ones, he charges at the enemy with the short part of the tonfa sticking out, he goes for a punch

"There taken care of"*Reks knocks GENESIS out and puts him in a capsule*
Boss:*scared*"Ok im sorry!I give up!"  

lord chazxr XIV

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:20 pm
(G2G)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:21 pm
"too late" victor says, with an fully powered hit to the chin  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:26 am
notingles
"too late" victor says, with an fully powered hit to the chin

*his jaw is broken and he falls to the ground*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:28 am
"whatever you heards about me.. is a lie, i'm not as mercifull as i pretended to be" victor says taking out a pistol, puting it on the boss' forehead, shooting  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:34 am
notingles
"whatever you heards about me.. is a lie, i'm not as mercifull as i pretended to be" victor says taking out a pistol, puting it on the boss' forehead, shooting

Boss:*Falls to the ground dropping A paper for G.E.N.E.S.I.S II  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games