Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:27 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently at boy when Tony introduced him. "I have indeed, it is nice to meet you Peter." Loki greeted when Tony said he was sure he had seen Spiderman on some of the news stories. Looking back to Tony as the man looked over the boy he smiled. "I was under the impression that they were caused by a mutation am I incorrect. It seemed too close to the skin to be able to have tech under the suit but I do not know terribly much about Midgard's technology." Loki stated. "It sounds like you need a better work space, no one should risk blowing up their living space. Even I was not foolish enough to do such things on Asgard when I was trying to hide my magic." Loki stated. "I assume you do such things in your bedroom because you have no where else to work?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Peter looked to Loki and scrunched up his face a bit. “Yes and no…..I’m not a mutant, but well, I got bit by a spider and something happened, I’m still not sure what. I gained some abilities after, agility, balance, flexibility, strength, scaling walls, all me. The webs and other things is all tech. Can’t be a spider without a web.” He said, offering an awkward smile. It was obvious he was unused to the attention, and a little overwhelmed by the situation and everyone around him, eyes darting about and following people that walked passed, recognizing people and seeming amazed each and every time. Loki saying he needed a better workspace left Peter to blush, shifting uncomfortably. “Yeah….It’s the only place I can work. Tried working some things out at the school, but blowing up the school lab seemed like an even worse idea, and I nearly got caught several times.” He said slowly.

Tony frowned at that, tilting his head. “Well that won’t do….if you have anything big you need to work on, just give me a call, I’ll get you into Stark Labs for an afternoon.” He said. That had Peter’s jaw dropping, staring at Tony in disbelief. “Wow…but….I-I could….” He stuttered, Tony grinning at the fumbling. “But it’s not like I have you on speed dial.” He finally managed. Tony shrugged. “You do now. JARVIS, program my contacts into Peter’s phone please.” A small buzz from Peter’s phone announced that it was done, and Tony nodded. “It’ll be under Tony S. Be sure not to lose it or let that get around though. I don’t need a whole high school trying to call me.” He said lightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:38 am
MDaylus

Loki watched as Peter's face scrunch up at his words. He nodded when the boy stated that his web power wasn't part of a mutation but other things were. Loki returned the boy's awkward smile with a soothing gentle one. Hearing that he had been right that Peter had no place else to work besides his bedroom he counted down in his head until the time Tony piped up to offer the boy a space. Of course his mate did not disappoint as he was quickly offering Peter the use of Stark Labs. "I believe someone said to me once that heroes help each other out and those that become friends do it even more." Loki stated. "You help protect the people of this world with everyone else here, no doubt any number of people would be willing to help you out if you needed it. They do not even have to know you, all you have to do is ask I am sure." Loki told the boy with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:08 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words, hand slowly coming to rest at the small of the god’s back. It was always nice hearing Loki seeming to get into the spirit of the whole hero thing. Now if he could just get the god of chaos out and into a fight with them. Peter looked between them and smiled. “Thank you both….being able to use a proper lab would help more than you can imagine.” He admitted. Tony shook his head. “Don’t worry about it. Where do you think I started building things. My old room had more scorch marks on the walls than I would like to admit.” He said lightly. Peter grinned. “I doubt that somehow.” Tony shook his head. “When I was starting out, things blew up 9 times out of 10. Now it’s more like 7. I still fail more often than I succeed.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to his mate as a hand rested on the small of his back. Hearing Tony's tales of the scorch marks in his room the god chuckled. "That is something I have not seen but I can agree with. After my first mishap with magic I found a place other than my room to practice my magic. I destroyed a great many things at times." Loki agreed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Peter tilted his head slightly at the two. “Magic? Not mutation or technology?” he said slowly. Bouncing on his heels slightly, the teen smiled. “Well I suppose if the two of you still break things when working, I shouldn’t feel so bad about the chairs and lamps I’ve been through.” He said with a small smile. Tony shook his head. “Chairs and lamps should be the least of your worries. You’re doing good work kid. We all know it. IF a few pieces of furniture are sacrificed to save lives, so be it.” He reassured. “Now I see you watching everyone, why don’t you let Steve introduce you to a few others. Don’t worry, no one bites here. At least not too hard.” He said teasingly. Steve stepping forward to show Peter around a bit.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head when Peter tried to confirm that it was magic he dealt with and not technology or a mutation. "I deal with magic.” he promised. Smiling as Peter bounced on his heels smiling himself. It was nice to see the boy relax with their assurances that failing at something was normal. "Goodbye Peter I am sure we will see you again.“ Loki bid the young man before turning back to tony. He gave the man a quick kiss. "You dealt with him spectacularly my love." Loki smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Steve and Peter walk off, only to be surprised by a kiss from Loki. Blinking at the man, he obviously didn’t understand what the praise was for. “I’ve been keeping my eye on him for a while.” Tony said as if to explain himself. “He was looked at for the Avengers…..but we decided that he needed to get some life under his belt first. Find a girlfriend, finish school. Maybe one day we will invite him.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony's confusion. Listening as Tony tried to explain himself the god merely smiled brighter. "Just because he was thought about for the Avengers does not mean that you would keep an eye on him. You see potential in him. Perhaps even a bit of yourself." Loki stated. He wanted to say that it showed Tony's potential as a father but he held his tongue.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at the thought, eyes drifting back to where Peter had disappeared into the crowd. Thinking over it for a moment, he let out a little hum. “Perhaps I do…..not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing though.” He said slowly, obviously having never thought of it like this before. Shaking his head to free his mind of the thoughts, he looked back to Loki with a smirk. “And you were quoting our lines about being a hero.Still not sure why you won’t come out into the field with the Avengers…..you’d be amazing.” He said, hand finding Loki’s, fingers slipping between his.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:23 pm
MDaylus

watching his mate look to where the young hero had disappeared with Steve. He let the man contemplate by words. "I think it is a good thing love, you recognize talent and ambition. You are nurturing it as well in this young man which is fantastic and wonderful." Loki assured the genius when the man said he wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing. Smiling g and shaking his head when the man commented on him having quoted the heroes. "Well for one I was trying to stay out of the public and two I am unsure my magic will be of any help. I am a tactician I have rarely been of any use in a battle on Asgard." Loki answered.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let a faint smile pass over his lips at the praise, but he didn’t talk about it anymore. It was hard, to figure out if he agreed. He wanted to help Peter, sure, but he was concerned his help might do more harm than good. It was nice to see that Loki approved of his actions though. Tony rolled his eyes at Loki saying he didn’t know if he’d be help. “Loki, I can’t think of a situation where you wouldn’t be useful. Sure, you may not want to be in the thick of the fighting, but you are an insanely powerful and smart magic user. I’m sure there is plenty that you could do to help. I mean, even in the fighting department, you are stronger and faster than both Natasha and Clint, and I imagine just as deadly.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki blinked when Tony said he couldn't think of a situation where his magic would not be helpful. Worrying his bottom lip as the man continued saying he may not want to be in the thick of battle bit that he was smart and powerful as a magic user. "I am not a battle mage Tony my Magic was never trained for battle. Often I have been more of hindrance than help if Thor's and others words were anything to go by. No I am better off helping by providing the best tactic." Loki responded. Sure he was stronger and faster than both assassins but tat was because he was a different race and had thousands of years of training. He was often viewed as useless on Asgard, close combat was not his forte, he was weaker than most that he battled only his agility saved him and any use of magic no matter how helpful was never acknowledged. His illusions regarded as trickery and vile. He was used to staying out of the battle when all he got was ridicule.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony knew Loki was unsettled by this for some reason and reached across their bond to soothe the god. Bringing his hands up to frame Loki’s face, he let his thumbs brush over his cheekbones gently. “Hey. You don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to. You know I wouldn’t ask that of you.” He reassured Loki. “But you also know I wouldn’t lie to you. Just because things were one way with Asgard, one way with the warriors there, does not mean it is the same here, with us. Hell, without my armor I’m useless, there have been plenty of times something has gone wrong and I’ve had to run for it and let the others handle things. Yet I’m still going, I still have value on the team. You could be the same, if you ever wanted it.” He said firmly. Slowly leaning up, he kissed Loki, hands moving from the god’s cheeks to wrap around his shoulders and bring him close. “Just don’t write it off, alright?” he murmured when he pulled from the kiss, meeting Loki’s eyes calmly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft smile as Tony reached across their bond to comfort him. Tony was perceptive about when Loki got unsettled and always jumped to calm him. He nodded when the man assured him he didn't have to do anything he didn't want to. "I know you wouldn't lie to me." Loki assured. He listened to Tony say that he had run off before when things got hairy but he knew that the man would come back where as he had a tendency to fight from the shadows. Returning the offered kiss loki allowed himself to be brought close. "I will not write it off and I will see about next time you have a battle." Loki stated meeting Tony's eyes.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games