Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:05 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo bounded throught the trees toward cloud country. She had to see this lab for herself. Her legs groaned as she used them, but she had to strengthen them. She ducked when she felt something come her way. A impossibly long sword embbeded itself in a tree where her head was seconds before. Losing her footing she fell out of the tree and landed roughly on the ground.
"I don't think I can believe it. Chiyo-sssan walking again." a voice hissed.
Chiyo looked up into the face of a nightmare. It was Muuga...he was alive...
"You...you.." she stuttered.
"Ssssabu didn't tell you I wassss alive? Or maybe he though he had killed me ssso he ssspared you the informassssion."
Chiyo took no more time. Ater a few seals she shouted, "Reppu no jutsu!!!" She breathed in deep and blew a gale force wind at Muuga sending him hurtling into a nearby tree shattering it in half. When the jutsu was done she slowly stood, and at last she noticed Yamazaki towering high over her. "Oh s**t." she muttered.
Kyou tapped Yamakazi's back, "Come on big guy, stop messing around, we gotta go now," Kyou said to him hastily. He wasn't in the best of moods.

Yamazaki turned and stuck his tunge out at Kyou  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:16 am
your evil twin
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo bounded throught the trees toward cloud country. She had to see this lab for herself. Her legs groaned as she used them, but she had to strengthen them. She ducked when she felt something come her way. A impossibly long sword embbeded itself in a tree where her head was seconds before. Losing her footing she fell out of the tree and landed roughly on the ground.
"Ssssabu didn't tell you I wassss alive? Or maybe he though he had killed me ssso he ssspared you the informassssion."
Chiyo took no more time. Ater a few seals she shouted, "Reppu no jutsu!!!" She breathed in deep and blew a gale force wind at Muuga sending him hurtling into a nearby tree shattering it in half. When the jutsu was done she slowly stood, and at last she noticed Yamazaki towering high over her. "Oh s**t." she muttered.
Kyou tapped Yamakazi's back, "Come on big guy, stop messing around, we gotta go now," Kyou said to him hastily. He wasn't in the best of moods.

Kyouryoku was taken back by the imature gesture. "I'm not playing any games here, brat." Kyou said through gritted teeth.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:19 am
Chiyo backed up from the man. She didn't know who either man was, but if they were related to Muuga then she needed to escape. Turning around she ran directly into Muuga.
"Now, that wasssn't very nissse." He back handed her and sent her sprawlling.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:24 am
Silly Genji
your evil twin
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Kyouryoku was taken back by the imature gesture. "I'm not playing any games here, brat." Kyou said through gritted teeth.

"Whats wrong did my dear little sister scare you into coming after me?"he asked as he took of his coat and tossed it to the side.  

your evil twin

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:35 am
your evil twin
Silly Genji
your evil twin
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Whats wrong did my dear little sister scare you into coming after me?"he asked as he took of his coat and tossed it to the side.
"Actually, no" 'Kyou' said mockingly. He barked a harsh laugh and was envoloped within a thick smoke. As the smoke faded, it revealed it wasn't Kyou at all, infact, it was Geku Chobimitsu. "Kaniza, Kusagi!" He muttered. Two wooden crab claws burst from the ground under Yamazaki and clamped onto his ankles. "Oh this is going to be fun. Real fun," Geku said as he licked the flat side of his kunai.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:43 am
Chiyo got up and spat blood. She made a move for her summon scroll, but Muuga's arm shot forward like a snapped rubber band and severed the harness that held it in place.
"Oh I don't think ssso my lovely Chiyo." Muuga replied. His arm shot out and wrapped around her. "Tell me... Where isss your beloved SSSabu?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:06 am
"Well, well," Eiju said from he perch about 50 feet away from the fight underway between the two grass nins and Geku and Ifuuki's brother, respectively. "This group is so filled with drama," he said to Ifuuki who was next to him. "What do you think?" he asked her, "Go in there now? Or sit back, see at least 2 people slaughtered, and then go have our fun? I personally wish i had some junk food and a recliner, because this is very entertaining, especially your little mutant and the grass nin. they seem to know each other." Eiju was really enjoying this, which for him, was slightly unusual, but maybe it was because he simiply didn't care about what happened to 3 of the 4 fighters, and would like to see at least 2 of them torn to shreads.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:09 am
Silly Genji
your evil twin
Silly Genji
your evil twin
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Actually, no" 'Kyou' said mockingly. He barked a harsh laugh and was envoloped within a thick smoke. As the smoke faded, it revealed it wasn't Kyou at all, infact, it was Geku Chobimitsu. "Kaniza, Kusagi!" He muttered. Two wooden crab claws burst from the ground under Yamazaki and clamped onto his ankles. "Oh this is going to be fun. Real fun," Geku said as he licked the flat side of his kunai.
"You'll have to better than this,"he said as he smashed both claws with his fists.  

your evil twin

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:15 am
your evil twin
Silly Genji
your evil twin
Silly Genji
your evil twin
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"You'll have to better than this,"he said as he smashed both claws with his fists.
"Well. That isn't very good is it? Hagatake!" Geku chuckled as he pointed pointed a finger towards Yamakazi. A wooden vulture swooped from a tree, its beak was dripping with a powerful poison. It shot towards Yamakazi's shoulder with a shocking speed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:19 pm
Kai arrived at the Uchiha Gate where it originally formed near Ifuuki's lab. Kai placed the large blood red orb into the slot. The Uchiha Gate glowed as a large red pillar of light went straight into the sky. "The energy resonating from here is more than I could ever have imagined. This is simply delicious."  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:18 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Kai arrived at the Uchiha Gate where it originally formed near Ifuuki's lab. Kai placed the large blood red orb into the slot. The Uchiha Gate glowed as a large red pillar of light went straight into the sky. "The energy resonating from here is more than I could ever have imagined. This is simply delicious."
"What do you think you are doing?" Said a clock figure that dropped from above. "This is forbidden for a reason you know,". The figure dropped the hood of his cloak to reveal that he was a Konoha ANBU.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:27 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Well, well," Eiju said from he perch about 50 feet away from the fight underway between the two grass nins and Geku and Ifuuki's brother, respectively. "This group is so filled with drama," he said to Ifuuki who was next to him. "What do you think?" he asked her, "Go in there now? Or sit back, see at least 2 people slaughtered, and then go have our fun? I personally wish i had some junk food and a recliner, because this is very entertaining, especially your little mutant and the grass nin. they seem to know each other." Eiju was really enjoying this, which for him, was slightly unusual, but maybe it was because he simiply didn't care about what happened to 3 of the 4 fighters, and would like to see at least 2 of them torn to shreads.

"It won't be much of a fight if Yamazaki loses it." Ifuuki responded. "We'll wait for now, as long as he doesn't notice us. If he does, we need to move in before he escapes. I am the only one who can capture him."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:16 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Well, well," Eiju said from he perch about 50 feet away from the fight underway between the two grass nins and Geku and Ifuuki''s brother, respectively. "This group is so filled with drama," he said to Ifuuki who was next to him. "What do you think?" he asked her, "Go in there now? Or sit back, see at least 2 people slaughtered, and then go have our fun? I personally wish i had some junk food and a recliner, because this is very entertaining, especially your little mutant and the grass nin. they seem to know each other." Eiju was really enjoying this, which for him, was slightly unusual, but maybe it was because he simiply didn''t care about what happened to 3 of the 4 fighters, and would like to see at least 2 of them torn to shreads.

"It won''t be much of a fight if Yamazaki loses it." Ifuuki responded. "We''ll wait for now, as long as he doesn''t notice us. If he does, we need to move in before he escapes. I am the only one who can capture him."
"Do you think any of my shadow binding moves would work on him?" Eiju as as he figgited with his hand like the tattoos on them where itching or something. "Cause I''ve got enough charka to use one of my secret arts, or even a kin-jutsu, if need be, I''ll do what it takes to get this guy back in his cage.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:47 am
Silly Genji
"What do you think you are doing?" Said a clock figure that dropped from above. "This is forbidden for a reason you know,". The figure dropped the hood of his cloak to reveal that he was a Konoha ANBU.
"Anything you do now is futile. The gates power will soon flow into me. And the true power of the Uchiha will return to this world." Kai said with a grin.  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:54 am
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
"Anything you do now is futile. The gates power will soon flow into me. And the true power of the Uchiha will return to this world." Kai said with a grin.
"Oh, really?" The ANBU said mockingly. "I'm prepared to die to stop you from opening the gate," The ANBU preformed a string of odd handseals. "I'm 'fraid ya can't bring the dead back to life. Whats dead is dead. What you are opening is simply an imatation. The Uchiha is DEAD!" The ANBU said as he swung a fist for Kai's mouth.
((The plot thickens. Plot holes are good.))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games