Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScumPhuckGenocide

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:09 am
NAME: Kayla, but most call me Silly/Kazzy.
APPEARANCE: Signature. And here's another.
User Image
FAV. BANDS: I don't have any favorites.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, Writing, Web Design, Photography, Reading, Singing, DJing.
PERSONALITY: Shy at first but I usually come out of my shell. I'm silly, I joke a lot. I am bipolar, though.
PET PEEVES: Posers, and bad hygiene.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love Pandas, smiles, tall boys, green eyes, black hair, and nice people. And I hate onions, money, rude people, and fish. And my favorite authors are Edgar Allen Poe, Roman Dirge and Jhonen Vasquez. <33
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted to?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:51 pm
NAME:Samantha =D
APPEARANCE: Uhhh. I have quite a few pictures on my profile, and the drawing in my sig is of me. =D
FAV. BANDS: Ooo. I have a lot. The Dresden Dolls, The Misfits, The Horror Pops, Zombina and the Skeletones, The Hush Sound, August Burns Red, Iron and Wine etccc.
I have really random music taste.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Body Modification! I dont really have hobbies, but yeah haha. Im in Cosmo schoool I want to do special effects makeup and props. =] Ooo and I love cannibals. Its weird, whatever. Theyre cool as ********: Im pretty outgoing and I talk hella' lot. Iunno. I get annoyed easily, though.
PET PEEVES: Liars is my main one. Fake people in general. Oh and a huge one is people that always try too hard. Its just so ugggh
LIKES/DISLIKES: Um. A lot. Ask me haha
REASON FOR JOINING: Boredooom. =D  

Gore Shock

wyt noiz

King Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:32 pm
NAME: I prefer to be called Pixel or Nyx
APPEARANCE: 5'-really-freaking-short, dark brown hair(curly, short, with faded red streaks), brown eyes and glasses. I'm also a little on the tiny side. =x
FAV. BANDS: I like a large number of bands; if we get talking about music, we're bound to have something in common.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, writing, reading, video games, Gaia, daydreaming and sorting out my zombie escape plan.
PERSONALITY: Pixel-y? I don't know... it really depends on who I'm with. I can go from being really mature with older/mature people, and I can be a total goober around my dorky friends.
PET PEEVES: Noobs. There is a difference between them and newbs; noobs ask for donations, pick up multiple 'relationships' (ie: cyberfriends) and generally can't take hints to go away. Newbs can be cool. Other pet peeves include liars, fakes and people who are late... and sore losers. If I kick your a** at video games, don't whine about it, mkay? =x
LIKES/DISLIKES: (Likes) Rainy days, eating icecream during winter, good books, cats, my hobbies, alternative fashion (ie: emo, goth, punk) and music. (Dislikes) SPIDERS. EW. It's a debilitating fear; I can't do anything when I know there's a spider. Also, jumpy horror movies. I'm a paranoid insomniac at the best of times, and die when something jumps out. Funny, as I don't always mind what that 'something' turns out to be...
REASON FOR JOINING: I was bored, and a friend of mine joined. Looking through the forums (okay, I just read the main page) it seemed like there would be a good amount of nice people here, so... Hallo. :3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:40 am
ll m i s s p i x e l ll
APPEARANCE: 5'-really-freaking-short, dark brown hair(curly, short, with faded red streaks), brown eyes and glasses. I'm also a little on the tiny side. =x
FAV. BANDS: I like a large number of bands; if we get talking about music, we're bound to have something in common.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, writing, reading, video games, Gaia, daydreaming and sorting out my zombie escape plan.
PERSONALITY: Pixel-y? I don't know... it really depends on who I'm with. I can go from being really mature with older/mature people, and I can be a total goober around my dorky friends.
PET PEEVES: Noobs. There is a difference between them and newbs; noobs ask for donations, pick up multiple 'relationships' (ie: cyberfriends) and generally can't take hints to go away. Newbs can be cool. Other pet peeves include liars, fakes and people who are late... and sore losers. If I kick your a** at video games, don't whine about it, mkay? =x
LIKES/DISLIKES: (Likes) Rainy days, eating icecream during winter, good books, cats, my hobbies, alternative fashion (ie: emo, goth, punk) and music. (Dislikes) SPIDERS. EW. It's a debilitating fear; I can't do anything when I know there's a spider. Also, jumpy horror movies. I'm a paranoid insomniac at the best of times, and die when something jumps out. Funny, as I don't always mind what that 'something' turns out to be...
REASON FOR JOINING: I was bored, and a friend of mine joined. Looking through the forums (okay, I just read the main page) it seemed like there would be a good amount of nice people here, so... Hallo. :3

WELCOME biggrin  

Sautana

wyt noiz

King Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:06 pm
Diabolica-III
ll m i s s p i x e l ll

WELCOME biggrin

Thank yew!
I now have a new place to hang out... jump on the couch... put my feet on the table... pile all my friends on whichever matress I can find to sled down the stairs...
Yeah... OwO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:10 am

For the record: I'm not new. I'm rejoining. But I figured I'd fill this out again. xD

Name: Emily.

Appearance: Three photo thumbnails. Click to enlarge. [First and last are entirely recent - literally today.]

User Image User Image User Image

Favourite Bands: I listen to nearly everything. But to list a few that really get me going:

Björk
Boards of Canada
The Cranberries
Depeche Mode
The Dresden Dolls
Emilie Autumn
Florence + the Machine
Lady GaGa
Nine Inch Nails
Queen
Rob Zombie
Sarah Brightman
The Smiths
Taylor Swift
Tool
Unheilig
VNV Nation
[This is but a taste!]

Hobbies/Interests: Reading. Belly dance/Tribal Fusion. Drinking tea. Embalming. Singing. Biking. Nature walks. Cats. Movies. Art. Video games. Hula hooping.

Personality: Ultimately, I am a realist. I dwell in the land of logic when it comes to real issues, though I do appreciate the day dream.

Pet Peeves: Bad drivers. Whiners. People who pretend to be something they're not. Rude funeral directors.

Dislikes: Osteoarthritis.

Reason for Joining: Actually, like stated above, I'm rejoining. I just kind of missed it.

MortSanglant

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:53 pm
MortSanglant

For the record: I'm not new. I'm rejoining. But I figured I'd fill this out again. xD

Appearance: Three photo thumbnails. Click to enlarge. [First and last are entirely recent - literally today.]

Favourite Bands: I listen to nearly everything. But to list a few that really get me going:

Björk
Boards of Canada
The Cranberries
Depeche Mode
The Dresden Dolls
Emilie Autumn
Florence + the Machine
Lady GaGa
Nine Inch Nails
Queen
Rob Zombie
Sarah Brightman
The Smiths
Taylor Swift
Tool
Unheilig
VNV Nation
[This is but a taste!]

Hobbies/Interests: Reading. Belly dance/Tribal Fusion. Drinking tea. Embalming. Singing. Biking. Nature walks. Cats. Movies. Art. Video games. Hula hooping.

Personality: Ultimately, I am a realist. I dwell in the land of logic when it comes to real issues, though I do appreciate the day dream.

Pet Peeves: Bad drivers. Whiners. People who pretend to be something they're not. Rude funeral directors.

Reason for Joining: Actually, like stated above, I'm rejoining. I just kind of missed it.

heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:53 pm
NAME: Colin
APPEARANCE: Im 5' 8", I have almost black hair, my eyes are a almost blackish green, and im really skinny.
FAV. BANDS:
System of a Down
Tool
Audioslave
Rage Agaist the Machine
Dead Weather
Cage The Elephant
Nirvana
AC/DC
Bob MArley
Green Day
Offspring
Disturbed
Marilyn Manson
And many more....

HOBBIES / INTERESTS:
Guitar, Gaming, reading, cooking, and much more...
PERSONALITY: Quiet, I have ADD, and people say im wierd
PET PEEVES: noobs -.-
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like food and music and hate rules
REASON FOR JOINING: *shrugs

Rest of World

Gracious Lunatic

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:47 pm
Deific Requiem
MortSanglant

Björk
Boards of Canada
The Cranberries
Depeche Mode
The Dresden Dolls
Emilie Autumn
Florence + the Machine
Lady GaGa
Nine Inch Nails
Queen
Rob Zombie
Sarah Brightman
The Smiths
Taylor Swift
Tool
Unheilig
VNV Nation
[This is but a taste!]

heart

Mine. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:16 pm
NAME: d00med wanderer(do not nickname me)
APPEARANCE:
FAV. BANDS: Cradle of Filth, Bauhaus, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I LOVE to write novels
PERSONALITY:
PET PEEVES: I like reptiles(snakes, geckos, lizards)
LIKES/DISLIKES: The list is too long for what I dislike, but among them are: sunlight, conformists, mother, dogs; the list goes on for too long...
Like: originality, writing novels, graveyards, etc.
REASON FOR JOINING: I needed a place to call a home, and my other reason for joining isn't really going to be said.  

xX Lord Despair Xx

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

littlewonder2

Distinct Vampire

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:09 pm
NAME: Ashley
APPEARANCE: Short-Midlength bushy brown hair, green/blue eyes (depending on who you ask), small hands, average height and weight. Always wear pants and shirts.
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Linkin Park, Coldplay, Green Day, Gackt (J-rock), My Chemical Romance (before Black Parade), Nirvana. Have CDs of Vanessa Carlton, Pink, James Blunt, Jet, Lily Allen, Panic! At The Disco etc.
Classics like Queen. Also, Wizardrock bands like Moaning Myrtles, Draco and the Malfoys, Whomping Willows, Hermione Crookshanks Experience, Remus Lupins, The Parselmouths, The Sectumsempras, Split Seven Ways, Swish and Flick etc. (In case you hadn't noticed, Wizardrock is Harry Potter music.)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Harry Potter (the series more than the wizard; I prefer Severus Snape). Music, reading, (lately) NaNoWriMo and Gaia, singing, sometimes acting (sometimes useful in real life, too). Japan, both the language and culture.
PERSONALITY: Introverted. Reserved at first glace. Happy in solitude, responsible to an extent. Friendly if I'm treated kindly, resentful if not. Smart, in a certain light. Fun, when one gets to know me. Dreamer. Pessimist. Logical.
PET PEEVES: Assholes, Gangster talk, bad English of the worst descriptions, people who try to annoy me or others I like.
LIKES: My peace. Talking about what I like (to people I trust), watching tv/movies (Potter, Merlin, House), reading fic and books, testing the waters of short story writing, listening to music.
DISLIKES: Going shopping, doing stressful things (have Aspberger's Syndrome; has that effect), being annoyed by others.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:17 pm
NAME: Becca
APPEARANCE:Short dark brown hair, blue eyes (they are two different shades), short, kinda curvy.
FAV. BANDS: H.I.M, Rob Zombie, Vnv Nation, God Forbid, McFrontalot
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:crafts,video games, interwebs, and WoW
PERSONALITY:Shy, funny, smart, neurotic
PET PEEVES:stinky people, arrogance, racism, hate.
LIKES/DISLIKES:quiet, reading, posting random crap online
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought this guild sounded cool  

Heartagram1028

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

gothyc_rose

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:24 pm
NAME: Gothyc Rose
AGE: um it's not polite to ask that, LOL honestly prolly too old
APPEARANCE: hm, blonde hair, green eyes, a little on the plush side.
FAV. BANDS: apocalyptica, bluetangel, bella morte, concrete blonde, diary of dreams, london after midnight, type o negative, 69 eyes, within temptation, nightwish, and that's only a small bit of the list.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, writing, art, music, spending time with my family, my horses, dogs, and kitties, and even my pet goat jingles.
PERSONALITY: I'm a bit reserved, and sometimes shy, unless riled. Though I do tend to try to choose my battles. I like people, but not when they have more idiot moments, than should ever be allowed in a life time.
PET PEEVES: I tend to be distant until I get to know someone. I'm pretty honest about things, almost bluntly so.
LIKES/DISLIKES: people who are dishonest, idiocy, and suckups.
REASON FOR JOINING: Looks like a cool group of people.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:37 am
WELCOME ALL ^^  

Sautana

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:24 pm
gothyc_rose
NAME: Gothyc Rose
AGE: um it's not polite to ask that, LOL honestly prolly too old
APPEARANCE: hm, blonde hair, green eyes, a little on the plush side.
FAV. BANDS: apocalyptica, bluetangel, bella morte, concrete blonde, diary of dreams, london after midnight, type o negative, 69 eyes, within temptation, nightwish, and that's only a small bit of the list.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, writing, art, music, spending time with my family, my horses, dogs, and kitties, and even my pet goat jingles.
PERSONALITY: I'm a bit reserved, and sometimes shy, unless riled. Though I do tend to try to choose my battles. I like people, but not when they have more idiot moments, than should ever be allowed in a life time.
PET PEEVES: I tend to be distant until I get to know someone. I'm pretty honest about things, almost bluntly so.
LIKES/DISLIKES: people who are dishonest, idiocy, and suckups.
REASON FOR JOINING: Looks like a cool group of people.

OMG 69 Eyes...I had the biggest crush on Jussi. lul

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces