Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:08 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she scowled and crossed her arms "and what job would that be? hmm kill everybody?"

how far would you go to bring him back to the school
"that depends" she said smiling

"vary well......i will keep this body for a wile then" he starts walking away
she looks at him "boy will i be seeig you soon" she said in his mind, she smiled  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:09 am
Wacram Glaziuz
*kjiidul said then:* " i cant deal with thoose who can harm other beeings," *as he said so,he made the tatto and it threads of spirit, separate from the body, and the soul of Ragnos stayed inside the orb, and the body was now seperated from them both of em, the both of the souls was rendered only in the orb of gel, as they started to try to move, they was stopped as with the body* "the evil in his heart will be perished and if he want to go on in the circle of life as a part of this world or if he dont want to, he will sieze to be"

[UMM... didnt you see this?? or just ignoring it?] :3  

Wacram Glaziuz

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:10 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she scowled and crossed her arms "and what job would that be? hmm kill everybody?"

she looks at him "boy will i be seeig you soon" she said in his mind, she smiled

i need to get out of this body and i will *he pulls out the gun that was on the ground*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:11 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

i need to get out of this body and i will *he pulls out the gun that was on the ground*
"just say when and where" she said looking at the sky  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:11 am
[ignoring people isnt polite :3]  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:12 am
Wacram Glaziuz
[ignoring people isnt polite :3]

[i looked at it]  

Dante Borges

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:13 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"you like the dog and not Ragnos.....he would rather die than look at you"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:15 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him "that may be so" she said signing"but its not my fault" she snapped throwing a dagger she turned and walked away  

Aprilbaby1

Okahiki

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:15 am
[ Usually in a role play you suppose to follow it up and probably read the last 9 post or so depending how many people post at at time]

[sry for this out of post gotta go memorial day tmr and u know what that means]  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:16 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him "that may be so" she said signing"but its not my fault" she snapped throwing a dagger she turned and walked away

the dog bit angel  

Dante Borges

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:19 am
[ mysteryanime suggested that you aint a English speaker The-Dark-Rider... if you had [not ignoring] my posts you would have seen that you are stuck in a orb of Diomnds and gel that makes you Totally stuck and the soul of the evil one would be gone by the time you was next posting...]  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:19 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

the dog bit angel
she looked at it "im tired of you biting, tired of everyone nagging, im just sick and tired" she yelled pushing the dog off, the mark healing quickly, she looked at them, her eyes turning red "im tired of you coming here and messing up my life" she said walking towards him "and now your going to pay"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:20 am
Wacram Glaziuz
[ mysteryanime suggested that you aint a English speaker The-Dark-Rider... if you had [not ignoring] my posts you would have seen that you are stuck in a orb of Diomnds and gel that makes you Totally stuck and the soul of the evil one would be gone by the time you was next posting...]

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:22 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

the dog bit angel
she looked at it "im tired of you biting, tired of everyone nagging, im just sick and tired" she yelled pushing the dog off, the mark healing quickly, she looked at them, her eyes turning red "im tired of you coming here and messing up my life" she said walking towards him "and now your going to pay"

good job vampire.....you released him from Ragnos's body.....you just did him a favor stupid  

Dante Borges

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:23 am
The-Dark-Rider
Wacram Glaziuz

[or left of you choose that way]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games