Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:11 pm
(Yeah that was cool! And when he slowed time down X3)

Valdamt just stares at Nightbane. "I... don't want to hurt you.... whoever you are..." he says. Can... it be...? Its improbable.... but not impossible... he thought as he slowly took out his sword and placed it on the ground in front of his feet. He lifted his arms in signs that he had no weapons on hand. "Just... calm down.." he said.

Ikasu winced as he got up yet again, his body shaking slightly and trembling from the surges of powers. He looks at both Nightbane and Valdamt. Damn... his rage isn't strong enough now... I need to make him angry.... he thought as he closes his eyes and concentrated. This will take out a lot of me.... but it's all worth it... he said as he made a strange hand symbol. He muttered some words and all of the sudden his body fell limp on the floor. A flash of light is seen flying at immense speed toward Valdamt.

Valdamt opens his eyes wide and holds his head as he feels something take over his body and control his movements. "No DaMmIt IkAsU...." his voice sounded disorted and weird. Without warning he picked up his sword and ran toward Nightbane.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:12 pm
(back, wat i miss?)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:14 pm
(wb! Just Nightbane transformed again, and Valdamt got possesed X3)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:16 pm
Nightbane saw Valdamt's actions and roared. He clapped his hands together as energy went straight at him and flung him back. It wasn't strong enough to kill. He than saw a scared little girl with a guy. He looked at them with interest...kill....them...now... Nightbane put his hands to his head...something was happening.

( I turned back and am in the castle. Uh Valdamt is being affected and attacking me for whatever reason and Ikasu went limp. That's about it and welcome back XD.)  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:22 pm
Valdamt was flung back but he landed in his feet. He glared at Nightbane, and got ready to attack again. NO... I wont.. do it...

Yes you will Valdamt... you have to or he might hurt your daughters... the voice of Ikasu said, inside Valdamt's head. You don't want that to happen, do you...?

No... I .... I don't.... Bella.... Tomoe.... he ran toward Nightbane at full strenght.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:25 pm
Nightbane grabbed Valdamt by his neck. He was ready to tear him apart when he saw something in his eyes. Something...familar. His eyes told it all. Nightbane flung him again and looked at Ikasu. He went over to him and picked him up. He snarled and told him, "Make...him...stop...or...kill...you..."  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:29 pm
Ikasu's body just layed limp there, since his soul was inside Valdamt's. Dammit! He figured it out too quickly.... perhaps he isn't completely controlled by Rage as I had first suspected... he thought. I better get him away from my body so I can return to it... he thought again as he made Valdamt run toard him, slashing at his arm to make him let go fo Ikasu's body.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:46 pm
Nightbane closed his eyes as his arm was struck. He quickly whirled around and grabbed Valdamt. The dark energy surged out as he sent him back. Suddenly Nightbane realized his energy was gone. He had wasted it on Valdamt...even it was not enough to kill. He realized that his rage was not as berserk because of his lack of energy. He sent it all away. "Aagh...control...must...regain..." Nightbane stumbled about. Unfortunately he had used too much energy. He quickly moved to the window and jumped out. He fell as he landed..almost too weak to get up. He continued into the forest though. It was too much on his body.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Just when Valdamt was hit, Ikasu released his soul, and it returned to his body. He slowly stood up, stumbling a bit using the wall to regain his balance. "D-Damn... it really did take a lot out of me..." he said, as he winced a bit, since his body hurt all over. I might be weak... but I'm not leaving without my little beauty... he thought as he dissapeared into the shadows.

-----------------

Valdamt groaned loudly as he tried to stand up, from the ground, failing at it since his body aching everywhere. He lied there, face down panting for air, feeling a strong headache kicking in. "Ikasu.... he's in the Radicals..." he said, before passing out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:09 pm
(Sorry I was gone, went to get something to eat.)

NIghtbane went back to his regular self. He was exhausted. He was kneeling on the ground panting. Thoughts flooded through his mind. He had almost killed Valdamt again. He knew he loved Bella but...it would probably be best if he left. He tried to get up but fell again. He was never this exhausted without being able to sleep in his whole life.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:15 pm
(XD Lol I don't dare go on, since I know that AxelNekko is planning something... so I'll wait until he returns... but in the mean time, whooo Death Note! X3 welcome back)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:23 pm
(Lol looks like we are at a stalemate than XP. Unless...I'm gonna try something. Hope it doesn't ruin his plans, so I am not gonna go too far with it lol.)

A dark portal opened up. Out came a man. Long black hair with gold streaks. His eyes were dark with a small brown spot in each pupil. His stature was good and he wore a black cloak. Black nails came out of his gloves. He was tanned but not much. He had an emotionless expression on his face and was overly muscular. He looked at Ikasu just disappearing. In a dark, hollow voice he said, "Damn..that little b*****d just doesn't know when to stop moving." The strange man looked at a girl and a man. My little bro's friends I presume? He asked them, "Are you Tomoe?" In the same voice.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:28 pm
(lol Alright!)

Tomoe looked up to him with wide eyes. "U-um... t-that d-depends.... w-who are you...?" she asked, her voice shaking, trying to keep it low, since she knows that Ikasu is looking for her, and afraid because Juno is being beated up, and her dad is unconcious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:31 pm
(okay now im back sry had to do some stuff, alright now wat i miss?)  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:32 pm
The man smiled. "Don't worry...I won't hurt you...or your father." The man walked up to Valdamt and grabbed something from his pocket. He walked back to Tomoe. "Ah...your dad was keeping this from you. This is the truth." The man smiled again, knowing that the letter had the details of Nightbane being killed.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games