Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:18 pm

ARM!!! OMG! Dude it's been so long since i've heard from you!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:21 pm

Armageddon
Me and my Brother are attempting to create a fanfilm. Though my knowledge with filmaking is limited I am sure with some commnsense and ingenuity we can pull something together besides two idiots in a heater room going at it.
Dude, WTF? RvD kicked a**...

elvisnake

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:23 pm

Stellar: What is Warlords? A computer game?

(The ship at 1:10 seconds, not the TIE but the frigate who's name I forget, is possibly my fav, or at least in my top five, favorite ship in star wars.)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:24 pm

elvisnake
Armageddon
Me and my Brother are attempting to create a fanfilm. Though my knowledge with filmaking is limited I am sure with some commnsense and ingenuity we can pull something together besides two idiots in a heater room going at it.
Dude, WTF? RvD kicked a**...
It was good choreography. But it didn't look like they were really trying to kill eachother.

I think it was Cale who said that originally.

Jaden_Ordo

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:27 pm

They didn't really look like they were trying to kill eachother in Episodes II or III either... I honestly think that those guys could do the choreography better than the idiot who did it for Attack of the Clones.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:27 pm

That it was.
I did say they werent convincing.

Stellar, good film, but the music didnt sinc up well with the action on the screen.
With that mando music, you need to have s**t blowing up left and right, a real nasty pell Mell action so we get more excitement visualy to match the fast tempo of the music.

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:29 pm

It's a Liberator Cruiser. Nice ship, for a frigate.

Warlords is a Homeworld 2 Modification... The ending screen shows where the "In-Game" footage came from.

It also cites the sources for the music and CGI. If you haven't seen IMPS-The Relentless I recommend you do it since thats where some of its from.

Basically the video is meant as an advertisment for a game we all would want (A space based MMORPG similar to EVE Online where you can carve out your own empire in the Star Wars universe during the events that follow the fall of Coruscant to the New Republic... Or play as an imp, reb, merchant, fringer, or pirate for that matter.) but will never get.

Basically a Space Based replacement of Galaxies.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:29 pm

Jaden_Ordo
ARM!!! OMG! Dude it's been so long since i've heard from you!!

Hey how it going Ordo. Im just surfing Gaia, elusive like usual. Im just a story guy I guess. They could of at least got some convincing costumes. The chor wasnt that bad, just wait till you see my movie, the Special effects wont be that great but the story will get you.

Armageddon

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:30 pm

elvisnake
They didn't really look like they were trying to kill eachother in Episodes II or III either... I honestly think that those guys could do the choreography better than the idiot who did it for Attack of the Clones.
I hate to tell you this, but after the first movie that he made, Ryan Weber was hired by lucas arts in 2004 and worked as a choreographer for three years, then quit.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:30 pm

Cale Darksun
That it was.

Stellar, good film, but the music didnt sinc up well with the action on the screen.
With that mando music, you need to have s**t blowing up left and right, a real nasty pell Mell action so we get more excitement visualy to match the fast tempo of the music.

There's a reason it isn't doing that... mainly that my Computer would die. evil

Maybe once I build a replacement that can take place.

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:34 pm

stellarmagic
Cale Darksun
That it was.

Hey, dont get pissed at me.
I'm just making a suggestion.
And what i mant was to have shots of ships pouring death on one another and formations moving about.

Jaden_Ordo
elvisnake
I hate to tell you this, but after the first movie that he made, Ryan Weber was hired by lucas arts in 2004 and worked as a choreographer for three years, then quit.
Well no wonder the fights in RotS were better than the single lightsaber duel in AotC

elvisnake

Jaden_Ordo

ELVIS: I made a mistake, he was hired in September of 2003 and quit the October of 2004
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:37 pm

Cale Darksun
stellarmagic
Cale Darksun
That it was.

Hey, dont get pissed at me.
I'm just making a suggestion.
And what i mant was to have shots of ships pouring death on one another and formations moving about.

I'm not pissed... only you seem to get angry that easily.

Anyway... I might make more once my new computer arrives. I'd also switch to a newer version of Warlords. EvilleJedi has added allot of graphical improvements since v.45.

stellarmagic

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:38 pm

Oh, no problem. You just rocked my world for a moment, then told me that it was all a lie... neutral
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games