Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:33 am
ummmm ummmm cry  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:54 am
4laugh > don't be sad 3nodding  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:21 am
sad No one wants anyting?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:45 am
Amara Su
Elzingaiv
*Yawns* Hiya guys...work's been hectic, and my one day off I spent at a game tourney. I lost many times but it was fun and I wasn't the worst painted army or last place so it was a good day. How has everyone been?

Missed you too Amara-chan! I will try and get online more this weekend but it'll be late like today XD
What type of game tourney?
:3

The one night I wasn't near a computer...
x.x

It was Warhammer 40k, but we are trying to get people to try Flames of war...it's a WW2 miniatures game with outstanding models and a pretty slick set of game mechanics. I play alot of those kind of games...not all of them have become popular. I have at least 3 unplayed game systems but the models are too cool to get rid off. Anyway I have to run to work now XD
Bai Bai Amara-chan! Later everyone smile  

Elzingaiv

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:35 pm
Firetiger looks out the door at the tavern, spots no explosions, summoned creatures, or blood, and continues examining the dojo's training equipment.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:01 pm
I appear behind firetiger, watching as she examines the dojo's equipment. "I see youve taken an interest in the training equipment. Would you like to learn how this stuff is used?"  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Amara Su

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:35 pm
Elzingaiv
Amara Su
Elzingaiv
*Yawns* Hiya guys...work's been hectic, and my one day off I spent at a game tourney. I lost many times but it was fun and I wasn't the worst painted army or last place so it was a good day. How has everyone been?

Missed you too Amara-chan! I will try and get online more this weekend but it'll be late like today XD
What type of game tourney?

The one night I wasn't near a computer...
x.x

It was Warhammer 40k, but we are trying to get people to try Flames of war...it's a WW2 miniatures game with outstanding models and a pretty slick set of game mechanics. I play alot of those kind of games...not all of them have become popular. I have at least 3 unplayed game systems but the models are too cool to get rid off. Anyway I have to run to work now XD
Bai Bai Amara-chan! Later everyone smile
Ohhhhhh, I see now.
^^
I've never actually seen one of those games being played - they sound interesting.

Byebye Elz!
X3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Startled, Firetiger spins around to meet Astroninja's gaze, the swift movement accompanied by a twitch of her tail. She steps back from the neko and equipment with a nod.  

firetiger42
Crew

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:52 pm
((LOL! thats exactly the reaction i was going for! XD ))

Astro walks over to the equipment and grabs a staff off the wall, spinning it as he grabs another and tosses it to firetiger.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:01 pm
Padding over to the other girl, she sits on her lap. "I didn't mean to be quite THAT snarky my friend. I'm sorry." She wraps her arms around the other girl and hugs her tightly. "I meant to be more teasing. Although I AM a major gaming geek, miniatures is something I only got into for a relatively short time in my gaming years. I'm not really THAT familiar with any of them, even the Warmachine game I played for some odd number months." She then grabs the other girls boobs and molests them. "Well I hope this makes you feel all better."

Calling over to Spartan she smiles at him nicely, "Actually can you get me and a my friend here some chocolate milk spiked with plenty of Grey Goose Vodka please?"  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amara Su

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:16 pm
meep!
o.o

It's okay, I was just feeling a bit touchy the other day.
^^'

Vodka and...milk? Really?
O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:41 pm
no drink for me? Sadness sad

I guess if you added Kahlua it'd be a White Russian...sort of

*Goes over and snuggles with Amara-chan*

Gotta enjoy the moment when I get the chance smile  

Elzingaiv

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:48 pm
"Well it's CHOCOLATE MILK, and since Vodka mixes well with many things, I thought it might be a nice treat. I mean there's chocolate martinis so why not?" Grinng at Eliza showing his affection on Amara-chan she grins. "Looks like all the cool kids are feeling up the lovely Amara-chan." She giggles softly and grins at the other girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:12 pm
Elzingaiv
no drink for me? Sadness sad

I guess if you added Kahlua it'd be a White Russian...sort of

*Goes over and snuggles with Amara-chan*

Gotta enjoy the moment when I get the chance smile
*Giggles*
^///^
*Nuzzle*

Ayanami Rei First Child
"Well it's CHOCOLATE MILK, and since Vodka mixes well with many things, I thought it might be a nice treat. I mean there's chocolate martinis so why not?" Grinng at Eliza showing his affection on Amara-chan she grins. "Looks like all the cool kids are feeling up the lovely Amara-chan." She giggles softly and grins at the other girl.
Hush, you.
^^'

I just wonder if the alcohol in the vodka would curdle the milk. This sounds like a worthy experiment!

Amara Su

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:24 pm
IDK how the chocolate flavor would taste, but the milk (or half and half) doesn't curdle in a white russian so I think it'd be ok. A white russian is just milk, vodka, and Kahlua. The result kinda reminds me of bottled starbucks coffee smile  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games