Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki
((I figured there wasn't much left for the party. I can change the post if you had something you wanted to add.))

Tony smiled again. “That’s all I can ask for.” He said gently. Kissing him again, Tony finally began to pull him back towards the dancing, grinning again, eager to enjoy the party. The rest of the party went by fairly quickly, Tony dancing with Loki on and off, stopping to introduce him to others, or gleefully letting himself be pulled into a prank with Clint while Loki was left to join them or sped some time with one of the Avengers. And Tony made a point to get back to Charles before the night was over, sitting with Loki and letting the three of them get lost in conversation. Of course he ended up fairly tipsy, not drunk, but not fully sober. The crowd thinned a little, but there were people clearly intent on partying all night. After Charles excused himself to go home, Tony leaned against Loki on the couch, watching people. “I think I’m ready to be done for the night.” He said slowly, looking to Loki, wanting to see if Loki was ready to retreat to their rooms again.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:06 pm
MDaylus

(No its fine its perfect we can move past this easily to what Loki wants to do and then maybe time skip to the press conference.)

Loki smiled in return when Tony said that it was all he could ask for. All seemed forgotten as Tony pulled him back to dancing with him and Loki discovered that he was truly happy. Happier than he had been for a long time and it all centered around Tony being the cause of such things. When Tony was pulled into a prank with Clint the god assisted where he could smiling the whole time. He was glad to return to Charles and see him once more before the evening ended. "I think you are indeed ready to be done for the night. I am done as well come on, we shall go to our room and spend the rest of the evening there." Loki stated standing up and pulling Tony to his feet. He knew his mate was slightly intoxicated but he hoped he would appreciate his plan still. Leading Tony back to their bedroom he checked on Mischief before he moved to help the genius out of his leather armor giving the occasional kiss to exposed skin. He sat the man on the bed when he had finished removing it. "Stay here I will be back in a moment." Loki demanded before moving to the bathroom. Once there he changed into his plan and took a breath before leaving the bathroom.

He walked into the bedroom his costume gone except for the bracelets and some of the other jewelry. Instead it was replaced with a fur loincloth type thing. His hair remained long as well but now he was in his Jotun form. "I thought maybe I might cater to your request to be dressed as if I had remained on Jotunhiem my whole life. I know this place holds some terrible memories for you and I wish to make new better memories." Loki stated looking to Tony.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:57 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled when Loki agreed with him, letting himself be pulled up from the couch and following along behind the god as they headed back to their room. Letting Loki check on the kitten, Tony started on the armor he was wearing, trying to remember exactly which parts had to come off first, and which clasps and ties would actually free him. But then Loki was there, long fingers easily slipping pieces off and Tony just smiled softly, enjoying the soft kisses and letting his fingers brush over Loki’s hands and arms whenever he could find an excuse to. When he was down to just a pair of boxers, Tony eagerly reached out to help Loki out of his costume, but he was pushed onto the bed instead. Giving a small huff and playful pout, he did as he was told, leaning back on a hand and letting himself enjoy the relative quiet and peace, not to mention the obvious lack of hot, heavy leather. Definitely not something he would be incorporating into his usual wardrobe.

Opening his eyes when he heard Loki come back into the room, Tony’s breath caught in his throat. Staring at his mate as the god spoke, Tony didn’t move for a long moment, just taking in the sight before him. Slowly he stood and came closer to Loki. The god was utterly stunning, the jewelry which had seemed elegant before, now stood in sharp contrast to his skin. “Beautiful….” He breathed as he let himself reach out to run a hand down Loki’s arm. It was still so rare for Loki to approach him in this form, the genius usually having to ask him to change, or annoy him into spending time like this. “You know….just having you here already makes this a good memory…..you didn’t have to….” He said, meeting Loki’s eyes honestly, though he couldn’t keep from letting his gaze stray over his mate again after a moment. He really was breath taking. Tony couldn’t help but be glad Loki hadn’t grown up on Jotunheim. There was no possible way he wouldn’t have a mate or long line of suitors. And Tony was sure to let Loki be aware of his thoughts.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently when his mate gave a small huff and a playful little pout. When he came back into the room he watched Tony intently unsure what to expect. He knew his mate had seen him before in this form and was not worried about what the genius thought of his skin color and the horns but being dressed up like such made the god fidgety. Red eyes looked up when Tony said beautiful and a hand reached up before running down his arm. "Well, yes but I thought that maybe this would be a good way to start off the new home with something different. If you would rather not I can change back and we can just go to bed..." Loki stated rather quickly when the man said that he didn't have to do such a thing.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony saw the anxiety in Loki’s eyes and shook his head. “It’s perfect Lo, thank you.” He whispered, bringing Loki’s hand up and kissing his palm before placing it against his cheek, looking at Loki. Reaching out, he pulled Loki into a deep kiss, slow and sweet. The kiss was far shorter than he would have liked, having to pull away after a few moments. Loki was taller in this form, even taller than normal and it left Tony to stretch and strain for kisses when they were standing, a thing Tony had never really enjoyed doing, and he felt bad when he had to pull Loki down to him. Dropping back down, Tony slid a hand over Loki’s chest, eyes following the touch. “If you’re uncomfortable though, you don’t have to stay like this.” He added after another moment of taking in his mate.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed hearing Tony say that it was perfect and thanked him for it. He allowed himself to be pulled into the kiss a bit disappointed when it ended quicker than he like but he realized that he was asking Tony to stretch more that was comfortable. "I am not uncomfortable I just perhaps you would not like me dressed as I am with all the jewelry. For the costume if was appropriate but now... I mean this is less that what I have seen some Jotun's wear. I have seen them wear a lot more and they looked quite nice but I am not them." Loki stated in rush. He felt silly dressed up like such Asgard's influence working on him once more. All his life he had been told that jewels were meant for women and that men should not dare to dress like he was.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Hey, hey, hey….” Tony murmured, hand coming back up to cup his cheek. “You look stunning. You always look stunning. And I could care less what you wore, not that I don’t appreciate this. Because I really do.” He smiled. Shaking his head, he slowly ran his fingers over the bracelets that hung around one of Loki’s wrists. “You look like someone that should be in a painting.” He said slowly. Wrapping his arms around Loki’s waist, he looked up at his lover, all the adoration he could muster on his face and flooding across the bond. “Please Lo, you don’t ever have to be scared or worried about what I think. I promise that there is very little you could do that I wouldn’t be happy with.”

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki glanced up when Tony's hand cupped his cheek again drawing the god's attention back to the man. He gave a soft smile when Tony told him that he looked stunning and he could care less what the god wore though he appreciated the site before him. "You've said that before..." Loki murmured appreciatively when Tony said he looked like someone that should be in a painting. "I am not scared, perhaps a bit nervous but I trust you Tony. I know you would shun me in this." Loki gestured. He forced away the guilt before it could rise when Tony said that there was little he could do that the man wouldn't be happy with.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony held Loki a little closer as the god seemed to relax finally. Pressing a few kisses to his chest, Tony let his fingers trace over the patterns on Loki’s back. “I love you Lo.” He whispered, looking up at his mate. “And thank you for being here, for helping.” He added, pressing his ear to Loki’s steady heartbeat. Slowly stepping away, he reached behind Loki and carefully freed his hair from the braid, smiling as he watched the god’s long hair fall freely behind him. “Honestly, it’s unfair how good you always look. At least tell me you went through the awkward teenage phase at some point.”

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft hum as Tony kissed his chest and traced the patterns on his skin. "I love you too Tony." Loki responded. "I told you I will always be here when you need me and even if you do not. Until a time where you no longer want me near you at all." Loki continued. Red eyes watched as his newly long hair was freed from its confines to spread out behind him. "I told you I had plenty of awkward moments. My limbs were too long for me and I was constantly tripping until I found spells to increase my balance." Loki laughed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at the confession, but tilted his head thoughtfully after a moment. “I know you’re really old by human standards, but how old are you relatively? Like I know you aren’t a teenager by Asgardian standards. Are you a young adult or something in his 20s and ready to step out from his parents’ shadow?” he asked, grin tugging at his lips once more at the picture. He knew it might be an odd question, but Tony couldn’t help but wonder. Tony was already into being considered middle aged, the closest in life span was Bruce who was in his late 30s already. As he questioned Loki, he was already taking Loki’s hand, leading him back to the bed and sitting, pulling the god into his lap.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:12 pm
MDaylus

"Relative to Midgard's years?" Loki questioned. "I would be in Midgard's early to mid twenties." Loki admitted at least that was what he had been led to believe for the Aesir. "I do not know if that is the same for the Jotun. My brothers led me to believe I am not considered an adult yet though when we met them so it could be different." Loki hummed in contemplation. He let Tony pull him back to the bed and into the man's lap. Smiling he leaned down to nuzzle at his mark. In this form he always felt a compulsion to make sure it was there that Tony was still there and still his.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at Loki’s words, looking him over again. It was strange to think that he would be with someone thought to be so young by his own culture. When Loki continued to speak about the Jotuns, Tony shook his head. “It sounded more like rites of passage you missed than your actual age with them. Though I suppose you could still be thought of as slightly younger or older by them.” He said slowly. Tilting his head as Loki nuzzled at the mark, Tony gave a little shiver, sighing contently. He always enjoyed any attention shown to the mark, knowing it meant he was still wanted and loved. And even if he wasn’t Jotun, he was pretty sure there was some magic over him, coming from the mark. Most of the instincts and feelings Loki had about the marks, about being mates, Tony had too, just generally not as strong. Fingers combing through the god’s hair, he just pulled Loki as close as he could. Pressing a few kisses to his shoulder, Tony could feel himself settling, comfortable knowing that it was just himself and Loki in the room, that they were safe, together, and no one would bother them until tomorrow. “Did you enjoy the party?” he asked softly, lips tracing over a pattern on Loki’s skin.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when Tony said that it sounded like he had merely missed rites of passage. He could neither prove or disprove either side without speaking to his brothers and he was still not quite ready for that. Feeling Tony shiver under his attention Loki gave a slight purr of pleasure and amusement. Arching a bit into the touch Tony provided him he sighed in contentment as he was pulled closer. "I did indeed my love. More so than I thought I would, but this party was nothing like those on Asgard. I enjoyed myself more than ever, even meeting so many people." Loki smiled shivering lightly as lips traced his markings.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling at that, Tony lifted a hand to trace the pattern that trailed down Loki’s temple. “Good. We’re probably stuck holding this party every year for the foreseeable future now.” He joked. Now that the heroes had gotten a taste for it and knew he could throw a party like this, he imagined that they’d come to pester him about it. Moving in for a slow kiss, he drew it out for as long as possible.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games