Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:28 pm
Youko Kenshi

TerashiLeonGoken

The two would appear just outside Lum's garden, a wooden gate standing between them and berry paradise. The caretaker over the garden, Lum himself, seemed to be busy harvesting some Oran Berries with the help of his Tropius, the seasons beginning to change and fall signalling the harvest.

Getting into the garden wasn't the hard part, Lum was distracted any ways and like a wooden fence would stop them. The hard part was finding the berries they needed somewhere in this massive orchard, the berry trees just seemed to stretch on for miles.

"Saaaws..." Between them and the berry orchard rested a Sawsbuck, a pretty big and strong one at that, obviously this particular Sawsbuck was the leader of its pack back when. The Autumn Form season Pokemon seemed to be enjoying a nap in the sun, but it was obvious to the two Psychics that this particular Pokemon's job was protection and if they woke it up it would be trouble.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:30 pm
Jezebel remains in the kitchen continuing to cook dinner, in the mean time; Arkelos makes his way back to the main area to investigate the slight different, "Hey Jakob, why do we leave Jezebel to her thing and see what all the commotion is about upstairs." Arkelos takes his leave toward the Main area.  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:37 pm
Arkelos

User Image

"Farfetch'd!" Cried a certain duck as it jumped out of a pot sitting on the counter next to Jezebel, the one place Rala forgot to set a trap. "Fetch'd!" The masked bird quacked again as it smacked Jezebel in the head with its stick, then proceeding to knock over whatever she was cooking.

[El Pato would like to battle!]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:37 pm
Rala looked nervously at the Sawsbuck. She didn't think she could take it on her own, and she didn't know how strong Glinda was - which couldn't have been much considering how nervous she was all the time. Rala thought about teleporting across the bushes, but was afraid that would cause too much of a ruckus.

Okay, Rala nodded, careful to aim her telepathy directly at Glinda so that nobody else could hear it. "You're the only one out of the two of us that has legs, so get to searching. I'll make sure that this Sawsbuck can't move well if it does wake up.

With that, Rala began crawling around the Sawsbuck, planting the few mines she had left around its sleeping body. If it woke, it stood a pretty decent chance of hitting one or more of the mines and getting stuck in the process.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Arkelos

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:46 pm
SubonicXP
Arkelos

User Image

"Farfetch'd!" Cried a certain duck as it jumped out of a pot sitting on the counter next to Jezebel, the one place Rala forgot to set a trap. "Fetch'd!" The masked bird quacked again as it smacked Jezebel in the head with its stick, then proceeding to knock over whatever she was cooking.

[El Pato would like to battle!]

Jezebel screamed at the top of her lungs, "GAAAAAHHHHHHH! YOU DAMN DUCK! HOW DARE YOU COME INTO MY KITCHEN! RUIN ALL THIS FOOD I WORKED SO HARD TO COOK!" She reaches for the meat cleaver and gives chase. "CAYENNE DO SOMETHING! DISABLE! FLAMETHROWER! ANYTHING!" she screamed as the Vulpix joins in the chase and launches fireballs, flame throwers, etc. "WHEN I CATCH YOU I'LL MAKE A DINNER THE OTHER SNAGEMS WILL NOT SOON FORGET!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:49 pm
Glinda looked around the garden, quickly taking notice of the large Sawsbuck that laid asleep in plain view. Rala suggested she be the one to look for the berries they needed while watching the Sawsbuck was left to her. She wasn't so sure that was a good idea, as she was unsure whether the little one had learned Hypnosis yet. Then again, since she had the height and mobility advantage, it would have to be this way. "Okay. Just...be careful" Glinda would ask before beginning her search. She would wade between the berry trees, looking for the green stringy fruits.

SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Hauntedflames

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:51 pm
Jakob hears crashing and banging coming from the kitchen, "Is there something i should be concerned with?" he said with confusion running back toward the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:53 pm
Hauntedflames
Jakob hears crashing and banging coming from the kitchen, "Is there something i should be concerned with?" he said with confusion running back toward the kitchen.

Arkelos turns to Jakob, "Ummm, i've not known her to drop dishes or anything, muchless have that much noise come from the kitchen. We should go check it out, see if she not in trouble."  

Arkelos

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:58 pm
Keiko and I stared at the cook as she freaked the hell out, berry mines going off left and right... as it turns out, Tango berry is... well, obscenely flammable.

"Welp, I'm out," I said, getting one foot on the nearby table before leaping through the doorway leading out of the kitchen.

"Don't you leave me here!" Keiko barked, although her hand had soon met mine.

"Wouldn't dream of it," I told her before proceeding to pull her out of the kitchen.

By the end of it, we were both very nearly berry-free, although I couldn't say the same for those still in the kitchen, or for those that made their way in.

~*~

Done, Rala said telepathically to Glinda after placing down her last mine. Rala might not know all the moves yet, but she's resourceful enough. With her task done, she began to crawl over to Glinda to help with the search.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:17 pm
El Pato would run around the kitchen, kicking some of the mines towards Jezebel and her Vulpix in hopes of them exploding and covering them in the sticky Tanga Berry goop. The bird would avoid the Vulpix's fire for the most part until it accidentally stepped on one of the mines it self, causing it to explode and trap the bird in place, the helpless bird flailing around madly as a Flamethrower came towards it, engulfing the bird.

-----

Gardy would throw her head around to face the direction of the kitchen as Keiko and Terashi came out from the other side, the smell of something burning coming from the kitchen. "Uh...you're promoted, go check that out, Lieutenant Mykel!" Gardy said as she physically pushed Mykel towards the kitchen.

-----

After a bit of searching the Gardevoir would stumble upon the tree she needed, the green berries having grown their long sticky strings meant for attracting Bug Pokemon. Lum seemed to be far away enough to not see them and the Sawsbuck was asleep, this was too easy.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:29 pm
Passing the trees, Glinda would finally find some green berries, ripe for the taking. She would pull on one of the sticky vines, letting it spring back as she released it. "I found the Tanga Berries! ....U-Umm, how many should we get?" she would ask Rala, plucking a few off the branches with her hands.

SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:32 pm
As many as we can carry. Or as many as we can teleport with us, Rala replied, finally having crawled up to where Glinda was and using Confusion to pluck a few berries.

~*~

After taking a moment to work up the nerve, I'd asked GRAY to have Claydol teleport us to Goldenrod City, so as to be away from all the crazies. It took some talking, due to GRAY's usual reluctance, but he eventually gave in.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:12 pm
Mykel squeaked slightly in surprised as he was bodily shoved toward the kitchen but, hey, he was armed so why not? "Sure thing. Sounds like someone's fist-fighting a Primeape with frying pans." The male Gardevoir replied, hauling the Spelon Buster with him. When he entered the kitchen and saw what was going on, he started to use a regular attack but then he thought about it. With Jezebel and her Vulpix running wild the way they were, there was a good chance he might hit them. So instead, he leveled the Spelon Buster on the still-stuck duck and let loose a volley of berry goop at it. Once it was hit and he had a second, he'd separate Jezebel from it and throw a Moonblast at it, himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:42 pm
Jakob come up to the kitchen to barely dodge a pot flying at his head, "Whoa, what the-?" Seeing the kitchen in shambles, pots all over, smashed berries, soup everywhere, broken dishes. "If the situation wasn't so serious i would be on the floor laughing. I don' t know whether we should help or not." He said to Arkelos.  

Hauntedflames

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:33 pm
Allen put a coffee pot near the Vulpix's Flamethrower then poured himself a cup. God he was glad Halloween was over. Time for a real down to earth holiday, none of that spooky Mr. Mime insanity. His eyes were glazed over like someone who slept in too much so woke up tired. Once it seemed heated, he pulled away and poured himself a cup of coffee then put the pot on a stove burner. Then he added an obscene amount of sugar. Then he took a sip. "So why is a Farfetch'd running around the kitchen?" He asked, not helping at all.

Sip.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games