Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]
Introduce Yourself Here :] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 353 354 355 356 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people count
  + 1
View Results

Kiwi_Kyra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:18 pm
i can't remember if i introduced myself...

Preferred name: Kyra
sex: female
religion: none in particular
height: 5'5''
fav music: right now? queen, the cranberries, the mary poppins soundtrack.. the offspring... there are so many, i like a little of everything
fav movie: there's a ton of movies i love, but higher in my list would be "down with love" because it's so cute, i also love "a clockwork orange"
sexual orientation: lesbian... though i wish there was a more attractive word for it  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:01 pm
Hannibalism
Hello there!
I'm going to try my hardest not bore all of you with brain-cell damaging and unnecessary details about my dull life, if it can be helped, [unless, of course, you happen to have an odd fixation with dull and unnecessary details, that is, x.x... then feel free to PM me].

Since my user name can be quite a disturbance and or rather annoying to type out all of the time, please, do feel free to call me Ashes. My name is Ashley.. but.. meh.. please don't. xD

I am currently eighteen years old, though it's obvious that I don't act my age a majority of the time. I'm not ready to grow up, is all.

I suppose it is necessary to state that I am pansexual. I don't flaunt it for reasons of discomfort that would be placed on me throughout threads and real life. Not many people know that about me. Certainly not my family. I have found this value about me forming from early years. I never really dived into my true sexuality until later in middle school.

I have never dated a girl, unfortunately. I'm afraid to go forward with crushes and frighten them off if they're completely straight. I'd feel bad for all eternity.

I am an atheist and have been for quite some time. I must admit that I attempted Christianity for most of my young life, but it never stuck, so I'm pretty much here now and happy with it.

I happen to be single, but I keep to myself often so it doesn't really give me a chance to find a significant other.

My interests vary greatly, for I have a great sum of them. This little post could not even begin to fill them, so I will brief you on a few precious ones to me.

I absolutely love art. I do, in fact draw, though.. not as much as I would like to.
I am in chorus and have been since elementary school. Music is beautiful and I would dedicate my entire life to creating it if I had the chance.
I love theatre and anything that deals with acting.
If you happen to encounter my profile [screen name, signature, etc... which is pretty inevitable] you will notice that I have a thing for Hannibal Lecter. Yes. It is an obsession. A healthy one? I think so. xD

Reading. Words cannot describe the love I harbor for it. I don't have many books under my possession, but I'm getting there. Gradually.
I love just about any genre, though I do fancy mystery and horror.

I have piercings. A labret, and three piercings in each ear.
I love piercings and I love tattoos.
Simple enough, eh?

Opera. I want to go and see one. I truly do.

I have a "spectacle fetish."
Not necessarily of the dirty sort.. but more so that I obsess over it. Kind of how people get giddy about beautiful eyes, or hair. My weakness is glasses.

Gaah, I promised myself I wouldn't rant.. but here I am... filling this post, most likely, with uninteresting information.
My sincerest apologies, [to any who actually spent to time reading this o.o].
If ever you feel curiousity about anything I have said.. or haven't, do listen to that nudge and PM me.
(i have a very dear friend named ashley)
that was an interesting (and well written O_o) rant, ashes, and i think we have a lot in common  

Kiwi_Kyra

avenged_king

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:54 pm
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:32 pm
bit of info...i'm in a Daddy Dom lifestyle relationship. which means my significant other acts as if he was actually my father. so, if u see me say something about my Daddy, jus kno i am not actually referring to my real "father" (my real one is dead to me and i hate him with a firey passion of a thousand suns) i am reffering to my b/f as Daddy cuz he treats me like his daughter ^_^

Preferred name: i like to be called Keiko (pronounced kay-E-co) or KiKi for short. it means the adored one in japanese...which is funny cuz i hate myself, but most ppl love me. i have no clue why o_O Daddy gave me the name the summer of 2008 4laugh

age: 18 but i'm like 6 yrs old @ heart...unfortunately i'm very afraid to grow up. i'm afraid of living on my own. even afraid of driving so i don't even have my permit yet o_O. (my mom doesn't kno that i'm afraid to grow up. she jus thinks i'm immature so she gets rly mad at me alot of the time. i rly wish i could tell her, but i think she'd think i was jus making excuses for myself.) i try to do things for myself, but it's hard. i kinda missed my childhood and once i stopped having to do grown up things, i went back to my original age. now b/c i'm biologically 18, i'm expected to act that way. but i can't if my mind still thinks i'm 6...i don't kno what to do about this problem...i think having Daddy in my life will help tho. he treats me like i'm 6 and helps me grow up slowly. that's why i love him more than anyone in the world. except my lil sister and brother of course mrgreen

sex: female. simple. altho (due to bad relationships) i used to wish i was a guy so i could have sex and relationships without anytype of attachment...it seemed guys were best at that stare

religion: don't have one. most religions are rly stupid to me. but if i was anything i guess it'd be agnostic b/c i don't believe in heaven, hell, god or the devil. but i'm native american so i do believe i have a creator, it's jus not god. it's something else...not sure what. but my creator gets my family thru rly tough times. i also believe in recreation. that when a body dies, the soul or spirit moves on to a different body. for instance, i have my great grandmother's spirit which is almost proven b/c my mom sez i'm exactly like her 3nodding i wish i could of met her

height: 5'3" or 5'5" not sure which. every time i get measured it switches o_O wierd, right?

fav music: i like every type of music. my least favs are rap, hip-hop and country. new rap jus sux...i like some of it tho. but my most fave is screamo music. ya kno...three days grace, disturbed, the used, slipknot...u see where i'm goin...

fav movie: OMG i ttly don't have a fav movie. i love so many movies. like almost every movie i watch i instantly love! i watch like so many movies and so much tv sweatdrop

sexual orientation: pansexual. this is exactly how i describe myself to other ppl and how my mother descirbes me...i had no idea there was a word for it until i saw that ms. anthropist put that as her orientation. i got curious and looked up the word and it sed exactly how my mom and i describe me. i've dated many guys and girls. unfortunately, i think i'm bad at judging ppl...most my relationships end up with the person cheating on me or leaving me for someone way better. but it's understandable. i'm not pretty or attaractive in anyway.

so that's it...wanna get to kno me...more? sweatdrop pm or comment me. i always answer 3nodding
oh and p.s. i talk WAY too much...in case u couldn't tell o_O

Kichiros Babygirl

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:33 pm
o.o

Welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:38 pm
Kiwi_Kyra
that was an interesting (and well written O_o) rant, ashes, and i think we have a lot in common

redface why, thank you.
There are a lot of Ashleys here where I live. It gets frustrating, really.
xD

What commons might you say we have?
;3

Hannibalism

Chatty Smoker

12,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Loiterer 100

Zero-Count

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:35 am
Hi all. Before I introduce myself I would like to say 'thanks' for accepting me in this guild! 3nodding

Preferred name: m... xia (zee-ah) is ok with me, though some people also call me 'rina'. Feel free to use either one of those XD

age: 19...will be 20 in may eek though I still don't feel/act different from when I was 14-15... sweatdrop I guess I'm still sort of like a kid.

sex: female.

religion: still a tinny bit of a christian, though I don't quite believe everything they say... I think many of the stuff in the Bible is rather contradictory, so I decided to just believe that there's 'something' out there, wether or not it's God or a giant baby I don't care...and the rest is me learning about other religions and keeping what I think is most important/valuable.

height: 1m 60 cm about 5'4"

fav music: ack! Hard question! I love music! What I can say that I dislike or have troubles with is rap (with a very few,and I mean few exceptions) and reggeaton *shivers*...

fav movie: m... too many let's see some of them would be 'A Chinese Tall Story', most of Tim Burton's movies same goes for Hayao Miyazaki's movies....I really love movies it's hard to make a propper list :S

sexual orientation: not sure...used to believe that I was straight, but I'm starting to think otherwise...just don't really know what I could be right now :s

I love arts and I'm currently studying in an art college...too bad I'm unable to chose more than 1 major u.u I tend to rant and when I talk I sometimes go back and forth so it might be a little confusing...Oh and English is not my first language so I apologize for any grammar mistakes, etc <-- please do tell me when I make one and/or when something seems confusing.

Well I guess that will be all...for now XD lol
Nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:37 am
Zero-Count
Hi all. Before I introduce myself I would like to say 'thanks' for accepting me in this guild! 3nodding

Preferred name: m... xia (zee-ah) is ok with me, though some people also call me 'rina'. Feel free to use either one of those XD

age: 19...will be 20 in may eek though I still don't feel/act different from when I was 14-15... sweatdrop I guess I'm still sort of like a kid.

sex: female.

religion: still a tinny bit of a christian, though I don't quite believe everything they say... I think many of the stuff in the Bible is rather contradictory, so I decided to just believe that there's 'something' out there, wether or not it's God or a giant baby I don't care...and the rest is me learning about other religions and keeping what I think is most important/valuable.

height: 1m 60 cm about 5'4"

fav music: ack! Hard question! I love music! What I can say that I dislike or have troubles with is rap (with a very few,and I mean few exceptions) and reggeaton *shivers*...

fav movie: m... too many let's see some of them would be 'A Chinese Tall Story', most of Tim Burton's movies same goes for Hayao Miyazaki's movies....I really love movies it's hard to make a propper list :S

sexual orientation: not sure...used to believe that I was straight, but I'm starting to think otherwise...just don't really know what I could be right now :s

I love arts and I'm currently studying in an art college...too bad I'm unable to chose more than 1 major u.u I tend to rant and when I talk I sometimes go back and forth so it might be a little confusing...Oh and English is not my first language so I apologize for any grammar mistakes, etc <-- please do tell me when I make one and/or when something seems confusing.

Well I guess that will be all...for now XD lol
Nice to meet you all!

heheh i love tim burton and hayao miyazaki. they are like the best directors ^_^ eheh i'm such a dork sweatdrop uh...welcome anyway. i'm new too.  

Kichiros Babygirl

J4Life91

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:29 am
Kage No Keiko
bit of info...i'm in a Daddy Dom lifestyle relationship. which means my significant other acts as if he was actually my father. so, if u see me say something about my Daddy, jus kno i am not actually referring to my real "father" (my real one is dead to me and i hate him with a firey passion of a thousand suns) i am reffering to my b/f as Daddy cuz he treats me like his daughter ^_^

Preferred name: i like to be called Keiko (pronounced kay-E-co) or KiKi for short. it means the adored one in japanese...which is funny cuz i hate myself, but most ppl love me. i have no clue why o_O Daddy gave me the name the summer of 2008 4laugh

age: 18 but i'm like 6 yrs old @ heart...unfortunately i'm very afraid to grow up. i'm afraid of living on my own. even afraid of driving so i don't even have my permit yet o_O. (my mom doesn't kno that i'm afraid to grow up. she jus thinks i'm immature so she gets rly mad at me alot of the time. i rly wish i could tell her, but i think she'd think i was jus making excuses for myself.) i try to do things for myself, but it's hard. i kinda missed my childhood and once i stopped having to do grown up things, i went back to my original age. now b/c i'm biologically 18, i'm expected to act that way. but i can't if my mind still thinks i'm 6...i don't kno what to do about this problem...i think having Daddy in my life will help tho. he treats me like i'm 6 and helps me grow up slowly. that's why i love him more than anyone in the world. except my lil sister and brother of course mrgreen

sex: female. simple. altho (due to bad relationships) i used to wish i was a guy so i could have sex and relationships without anytype of attachment...it seemed guys were best at that stare

religion: don't have one. most religions are rly stupid to me. but if i was anything i guess it'd be agnostic b/c i don't believe in heaven, hell, god or the devil. but i'm native american so i do believe i have a creator, it's jus not god. it's something else...not sure what. but my creator gets my family thru rly tough times. i also believe in recreation. that when a body dies, the soul or spirit moves on to a different body. for instance, i have my great grandmother's spirit which is almost proven b/c my mom sez i'm exactly like her 3nodding i wish i could of met her

height: 5'3" or 5'5" not sure which. every time i get measured it switches o_O wierd, right?

fav music: i like every type of music. my least favs are rap, hip-hop and country. new rap jus sux...i like some of it tho. but my most fave is screamo music. ya kno...three days grace, disturbed, the used, slipknot...u see where i'm goin...

fav movie: OMG i ttly don't have a fav movie. i love so many movies. like almost every movie i watch i instantly love! i watch like so many movies and so much tv sweatdrop

sexual orientation: pansexual. this is exactly how i describe myself to other ppl and how my mother descirbes me...i had no idea there was a word for it until i saw that ms. anthropist put that as her orientation. i got curious and looked up the word and it sed exactly how my mom and i describe me. i've dated many guys and girls. unfortunately, i think i'm bad at judging ppl...most my relationships end up with the person cheating on me or leaving me for someone way better. but it's understandable. i'm not pretty or attaractive in anyway.

so that's it...wanna get to kno me...more? sweatdrop pm or comment me. i always answer 3nodding
oh and p.s. i talk WAY too much...in case u couldn't tell o_O

see i kno a girl just like u. u all have simular interest and personalities. but she has a dif name. but i dont think she is 2 happy wit me right now. i got inbetween something that i now realize i wasnt suppose to do. now i feel really bad. i mean i didnt really kno her 4 a long time. but she is kool pplz and i had already herd about how she was a good person. i wish she could only kno that im sry. and i hopes she forgives me.

but on a lighter note. hi how r u?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:55 pm
Hannibalism
Kiwi_Kyra

redface why, thank you.
There are a lot of Ashleys here where I live. It gets frustrating, really.
xD

What commons might you say we have?
;3
well, i love art (my specialty is pottery and sculpture, but i am pretty good at drawing too), choir (have been involved since elementary school too), reading (fiction mostly), piercings (i like jewelery in general a lot, but piercings are particularly attractive), and tatoos (the human body is a means of expression too). i also find theatre very romantic and am going to see my first opera this week as it turns out. though i am interested in the character of hannibal lecter, your obsession with him has a depth to it that is very interesting.  

Kiwi_Kyra

The Dark Lord Bakura

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:09 pm
I guess I'll do a semi-formal introduction. I've done a million of these. None are very creative.

Here's my tag.
User Image

Preferred name: ...Kae.
Sex: Female. Although I don't particularly act female.
Religion: Egyptian.
Height: Average.
Fav Music: I'm not too big on music. Generally, I like rock, swing jazz, and classical. Mostly I'll just listen to anything on the radio, and music is definitely not a defining point in my life.
Fav Movie: Batman. :B
Sexual Orientation: Gay.

SO yeah.
Basically, I have quite a lot of character. I'm pretty opinionated and I have skewed views on things. I say things that not everybody agrees with. Be warned in advance. XD
I'm also fairly intelligent. I hate drugs; all of them. Drugs r bad, mmkay.
I'm really narcissistic. Open-minded. I like psychology and art. I also read comics occasionally and I play video games. Not shitty marketed-to-girls video games, though.

(I can't think of anything else to say now, lolz. My friends just started up a whole bunch of bitchy s**t on MSN. As usual. Oh, by the way, I swear a lot.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:16 pm
Welcome ^-^  

Hiroran

Star Hunter

Devil of your mind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:17 pm
Welcome!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:41 pm
Thx. =P  

The Dark Lord Bakura

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 353 354 355 356 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games