Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:25 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Well, well," Eiju said from he perch about 50 feet away from the fight underway between the two grass nins and Geku and Ifuuki''s brother, respectively. "This group is so filled with drama," he said to Ifuuki who was next to him. "What do you think?" he asked her, "Go in there now? Or sit back, see at least 2 people slaughtered, and then go have our fun? I personally wish i had some junk food and a recliner, because this is very entertaining, especially your little mutant and the grass nin. they seem to know each other." Eiju was really enjoying this, which for him, was slightly unusual, but maybe it was because he simiply didn''t care about what happened to 3 of the 4 fighters, and would like to see at least 2 of them torn to shreads.

"It won''t be much of a fight if Yamazaki loses it." Ifuuki responded. "We''ll wait for now, as long as he doesn''t notice us. If he does, we need to move in before he escapes. I am the only one who can capture him."
"Do you think any of my shadow binding moves would work on him?" Eiju as as he figgited with his hand like the tattoos on them where itching or something. "Cause I''ve got enough charka to use one of my secret arts, or even a kin-jutsu, if need be, I''ll do what it takes to get this guy back in his cage.

"It would stop him for a bit, but you'd run out of energy long before he would." Ifuuki replied. She rubbed her face. She didn't want to have to capture him the way she did before...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:37 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Well, well," Eiju said from he perch about 50 feet away from the fight underway between the two grass nins and Geku and Ifuuki''s brother, respectively. "This group is so filled with drama," he said to Ifuuki who was next to him. "What do you think?" he asked her, "Go in there now? Or sit back, see at least 2 people slaughtered, and then go have our fun? I personally wish i had some junk food and a recliner, because this is very entertaining, especially your little mutant and the grass nin. they seem to know each other." Eiju was really enjoying this, which for him, was slightly unusual, but maybe it was because he simiply didn''t care about what happened to 3 of the 4 fighters, and would like to see at least 2 of them torn to shreads.

"It won''t be much of a fight if Yamazaki loses it." Ifuuki responded. "We''ll wait for now, as long as he doesn''t notice us. If he does, we need to move in before he escapes. I am the only one who can capture him."
"Do you think any of my shadow binding moves would work on him?" Eiju as as he figgited with his hand like the tattoos on them where itching or something. "Cause I''ve got enough charka to use one of my secret arts, or even a kin-jutsu, if need be, I''ll do what it takes to get this guy back in his cage.

"It would stop him for a bit, but you'd run out of energy long before he would." Ifuuki replied. She rubbed her face. She didn't want to have to capture him the way she did before...
"Oh great, another person with too much endurance for their own good, like facing Ohmus again." Eiju said with a frown on his face, "So what, do I snatch and you bag? I hope you have a way to contain him until we get him back to his cage."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:43 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"Oh great, another person with too much endurance for their own good, like facing Ohmus again." Eiju said with a frown on his face, "So what, do I snatch and you bag? I hope you have a way to contain him until we get him back to his cage."

Ifuuki frowned. "Last time I captured him we simply fough for weeks until he was to exhausted to move. You see, one of our clan still has to eat and I have a technique to feed myself in a fight. Yamazaki has now mastered that technique." Ifuuki shook her head. "Unfortunatly, he probably wouldn't fight with me now. He's more likey to run."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:47 am
"This gate is merely the key to opening the true gate. And soon the Uchiha ancestors spirits and power will soon flow through me. And then you will see what a true Uchiha is." Kai said pulling out kagekiri. "Uwibami no Senkou Ryuu" Kai said as kagekiri changed into a giant skeletal dragon.  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:12 am
Kai Hyugiha
"This gate is merely the key to opening the true gate. And soon the Uchiha ancestors spirits and power will soon flow through me. And then you will see what a true Uchiha is." Kai said pulling out kagekiri. "Uwibami no Senkou Ryuu" Kai said as kagekiri changed into a giant skeletal dragon.
"Oboroama no Jutsu" The Anbu shouted, a mist suddenly fogged up the area that the Nins were fighting in. A kunai flew out of nowhere in particular aimed straight for Kai's neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:14 am
The Uchiha door began to shoot dark light around it's edges. Slowly it began to open, as if being forced open from the other side...  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:42 am
Kai shattered the kunai after hearing it through the ait and at the Uchiha Gate. This isn't right the gate shouldn't be opening. I feared this would happen. The Uchiha Gaurdians. Kai thought as he clenched his fist.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:46 am
The doors swung open fully and darkness seemed to flow out. A voice came from the inside. It was chilling, like death incarnate. "So...the material world...we have returned..."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:48 am
"There's no way of stopping those things. I'll be lucky to even live through this." Kai said as Uwibami coiled itself around Kai like a shell.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:51 am
Dragon Sneeze
The doors swung open fully and darkness seemed to flow out. A voice came from the inside. It was chilling, like death incarnate. "So...the material world...we have returned..."
A small, odd kitten giddly skipped out of the Gate. It had bat wings and was actually grinning. "Mrow..." It purred, sucking to soul out of the ANBU. The mist died away and the ANBU''s body dropped. It pounced up to Kai and licked his toe sending the Chakra of the soul straight into Kai.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:59 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
A small, odd kitten giddly skipped out of the Gate. It had bat wings and was actually grinning. "Mrow..." It purred, sucking to soul out of the ANBU. The mist died away and the ANBU''s body dropped. It pounced up to Kai and licked his toe sending the Chakra of the soul straight into Kai.

"Now now Ippan-kun. Is that anyway to thank the one who released us?" the mysterious voice said. A man stepped out of the darkness. He had long black hair and black clothes. His skin was a stark comparison, bleach white, almost translucient. His eyes had no pupils, they frightening black orbs. A huge set of batlike wings streched out from his back.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:04 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Now now Ippan-kun. Is that anyway to thank the one who released us?" the mysterious voice said. A man stepped out of the darkness. He had long black hair and black clothes. His skin was a stark comparison, bleach white, almost translucient. His eyes had no pupils, they frightening black orbs. A huge set of batlike wings streched out from his back.
Ippan turned around to the man. She playfully pounched too him and brushed herself around his ankles. "Mrrrowww.."  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:10 am
The man looked up. "You. Of the Uchiha clan. Why have you opened the gate?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:13 am
Dragon Sneeze
"There is something in there that belongs to me. I've come to collect it."  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:20 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
"There is something in there that belongs to me. I've come to collect it."
The man smiled, which seemed to be more malicious than friendly. "Is there now? I was under the impression that everying beyond the gates belonged to the clan. Are you the clan? You appear to be a single man."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff