Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:14 pm
I honestly, for the life of me, can't rememeber if I've done this already, so here goes (hopefully not again... ^^;Sorry if I have!)

NAME: Katana Hatame/Roberta, I go by Crystal, Ninja, Shadow, VampyreKiss, and Mistress ;p
APPEARANCE: Katana's or mine? xD
FAV. BANDS: Green Day, Disturbed, Dragonforce, Metallica, Rob Zombie
HOBBIES /INTERESTS: Writing, Drawing, Chillin', etc, etc.
PERSONALITY: Gothic, Emotional, Introverted (at first), Fire and Ice, Hyper, Serious at Times, Kinky ;p (hey I aint gonna lie!)
PET PEEVES: Cheerfulness, Pushiness,
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Ninjas, Vampyres, Daemons, Lycans, Blood, Death, Art, Sugar, Gaia, Deviantart
Dislikes: Cheerfulness, Pushiness, Pink, Country/Pop music, Wannabes
REASON FOR JOINING: I had a few, but mainly to find friends

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:01 pm
NAME: Nina

APPEARANCE:

User Image

{This is an old pic, so it doesn't look as good- but yeah, I'll get some new ones soon.}

FAV. BANDS: BrokenCyde, Slipknot, KoRn, and lots more.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, drawing and singing.

PERSONALITY: Open to my friends, block out my enemies, moderate trouble in school, outgoing in public. I can fearlessly wear a black tutu in a city without looking down. I consider myself funny I suppose.

PET PEEVES: Repetitive music.

LIKES: Sleeping in, music, having personal time, and much more.

DISLIKES: Wannabes, overly preppy girls, Twilight, Hannah Montana.

REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted some people to talk to on Gaia. I figured this guild was amusing. I guess I was right. ;P

kittermeow

Dark_Midnight_Flames

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:51 pm
NAME: Flames
APPEARANCE: 5 foot 6..long black hair...brown eyes
FAV. BANDS: way 2 many 2 list...I Love Music
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, listening to music, writing, reading...ect
PERSONALITY: quiet, shy, random, kinda morbid sense of humor
PET PEEVES: people that are full of themselves
LIKES/DISLIKES: the color black, animals, most people/Lots of pink, certain people, lots of hw, people that talk way 2 loud just for attention, people that act just like another person because they think they are cool and to "fit in". A.K.A clones
REASON FOR JOINING: This guild seemed pretty awesome and lots of common interest  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:33 pm
NAME: Kayla (But you can call me Angel)
APPEARANCE: Long Black hair, Brown eyes, i am not sure how tall I am today
FAV. BANDS: Idk there is a lot to list but one of them is evenecesnce
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, Writing, Reading, Vampires, Movies, hanging with friends, etc
PERSONALITY: I am a little shy but i try not to be. I really have a passion for writing and helping ppl. Sometimes I am pretty dark a lot of the time so yea.
PET PEEVES: I hate it when people do really stuipid or mean things.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like black,Vampires,Good Movies,Music/ don't really like dumb crap, People who pick on people, loud people who don't make things easy for you to learn
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted more people to see the world kinda like I see it and i was sure it was going to be fun.  

BlueMoon_Vampire

Shock Cant Defend

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:05 am
NAME: Shock
APPEARANCE: look at my sig my pic is there
FAV. BANDS: papa roach and linkin park but anything rock or metal is good
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: art
PERSONALITY: shy
PET PEEVES: when some one is unbelievably stupid
LIKES/DISLIKES:you/you lol
REASON FOR JOINING: its seems cool  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:37 pm
NAME:Jordan

APPEARANCE:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FAV. BANDS:Cradle of Filth, Vital Remains, NOFX, Misfits, Scars on Broadway

HOBBIES / INTERESTS biggrin ebate, Politics, Games, "Girls Girls Girls"

PERSONALITY:Syntricate

PET PEEVES:Below

LIKES/DISLIKES:Many things, im quite polar.

REASON FOR JOINING: Need a increase in people to talk to.  

Bible Black Suicide

Kira Adel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:06 pm
NAME: Kira
APPEARANCE: unknown
FAV. BANDS: none
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: lisnin' to music
PERSONALITY: silent
PET PEEVES: eh?
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like:black Dislike:people
REASON FOR JOINING: seems like an awesome guild...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:40 am
NAME biggrin agon
APPEARANCE:6' 3.5", dragon wings, tail, scails.
FAV. BANDS:the Cruxshadows
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: siting on clouds and flying.
PERSONALITY:think of nitroglisorin and you got me.
PET PEEVES: do you want a 10 page list?
LIKES/DISLIKES:the dark i like.
REASON FOR JOINING i'll leave this blank.

Dagon000

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:58 am
NAME: Lena
APPEARANCE: Black wavy hair, [usually] pale skin, blue eyes, 5'5. Um.. there's a picture on the bottom of my profile, I'm not too good at describing myself.
FAV. BANDS: Orgy, Christian Death, Nena, The Cure, Metallica.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, biking, writing, learning German, singing.
PERSONALITY: Pretty calm. I usually just go along with whatever's going on.
PET PEEVES: People writing "plz/pls" instead of "please". It annoys me to no end.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Not many dislikes, the only ones I can think on right now are drugs and hot summer weather.
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm interested in the goth subculture, and the guild looks cool and active.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:18 pm
(avvie - im trying to be festive hoping it will make the holidays seem more cheerful.. i don't think its working)

NAME:Rayne or the random orangeness
SEXUALITY: bi
APPEARANCE: almost always black poofy pants and any shirt.. red hair, brown eyes and a lip piercing with lots of earrings
FAV. BANDS: number one... Green day. it was my first band that got me away from my parents crap. other than that. my favorite type of music is metal. but i will listen to anything, classical, punk, goth, emo.. anything. well almost.. polka drives me crazy. i collect music so if its out there i will have it or know of it.. (some of my favs are in my profile)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:ART! i love art.. and i love drawing it. i am currently learning body structure and how to draw animals.
PERSONALITY: to everyone i seem bubbly and happy and i smile a lot. but if you really knew me.. it is a shield i use to hide from the world.. not even my family knows the real me.
PET PEEVES:repetitiveness of idiots.. like when someone asks the same questions over and over again.. or "omg omg omg.." i wanna smack them
LIKES/DISLIKES:LIKES/DISLIKES:[b]likes:[b/] poofy pants, skulls, weird socks, books, vampiresdislikes Stupid PEOPLE! or more like people that act stupid on purpose.
REASON FOR JOININGi wanted a place where i can meet people with my interests. and where i can feel welcomed and try and be less shy. i am shy and i am slightly dyslexic. so i feel dumb and i usually just lurk in communities and not talk to people. anything else just ask.. any-who its late and im tired.. goodnight people!

0range_rayne

Original Bloodsucker

SADERR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:53 am
Why do so many of you people go with
"I hate light colours"
"I hate sunlight"
"I hate cheerfullness"
"I love death"
"I love darkness"
"I love bats"
CHEER UP ALREADY!!

It doesn't make you ubergoff, it just makes you appear a poseur.
Also, adding your sexuality to make yourself look worldly and special isn't cool. Especially since about 60% of "Bi" teens recently are going through a phase. (Not all, I recognize that. But it seems to be some sort of fad. -.-')

Have a nice day. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:05 pm
Jonathonn
Why do so many of you people go with
"I hate light colours"
"I hate sunlight"
"I hate cheerfullness"
"I love death"
"I love darkness"
"I love bats"
CHEER UP ALREADY!!

It doesn't make you ubergoff, it just makes you appear a poseur.
Also, adding your sexuality to make yourself look worldly and special isn't cool. Especially since about 60% of "Bi" teens recently are going through a phase. (Not all, I recognize that. But it seems to be some sort of fad. -.-')

Have a nice day. ^-^

But they're so deep an dark

Whisper Gently

ElectroPanties

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:50 am
HEBBO!

NAME: Jade

APPEARANCE: I've got short brown hair and dark brown eyes. I'm about 5'2" and I've got size 5 feet. xD

FAV. BANDS: Gorillaz is my absolute favorite. They inspired me to branch out and start discovering music for myself when I was younger. I very much enjoy Angelspit, :wumpscut:, mewithoutyou, older Kittie, Jack Off Jill, Rasputina, Emilie Autumn, Massive Attack, Android Lust, and HORSE the Band as well.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I loooove cartoons (typically in the older, traditional style) and video games. I am an artist and am building up my portfolio to hopefully work in an animation studio someday. xP I also know kung fu, but I am currently on hiatus.

PERSONALITY: Well, my nickname is 'Smiley', if that paints a picture for you. I'm very sweet and kind to others. What can I say? I love people. I am not easily offended as I have a dark sense of humor. I tend to ramble on when around shy people because I cannot stand awkward silence.

PET PEEVES: I hate when my brother spends a lot of time in the bathroom when I'm trying to get ready and need to get some things out of there!!

LIKES/DISLIKES: I like being with my boyfriend, frozen yogurt, cult classic films, funny people...NOSFERATU! I dislike people who are rude for no reason and people who cannot think outside the box for once.

REASON FOR JOINING: I am very interested in the Gothic subculture, for one. I have been researching and dabbling with the culture for a little over 2 years now, and have recently decided (earlier this year) to consider myself part of the Gothic community. Yaaay. -blows kazoo- As such, I would love suggestions about any kind of Goth media I should look into from those more familiar with the scene. I would also love to make some new friends!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:14 pm
NAME: jessi
APPEARANCE: uh, brown eyes, blondish brownish... whatever, short hair. 5'6
FAV. BANDS: alestorm, three days grace, five finger death punch, otep, blink 182, other stuff
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: uh, drawing, music, basketball, chillen, pissin people off
PERSONALITY: depends. how much do i like you? is it thursday? normally, i'm alright
PET PEEVES: people who think they're better than everyone else. lights left on (cuz if they're off and suddenly turn on, then i have proof there's a monster in my house!)
LIKES: animals! hearing new music! exclamation points! pirates. learning new stuff. movies. roller coasters! chillen with cool people.
DISLIKES: close-minded bigots. christmas (no, i'm not a downer, i just don't like it) awkwardness
REASON FOR JOINING: well, why not?  

the_forgotten_thought

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:39 pm
Welcome new members! smile

*passes out sugar cookies*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash