Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:33 pm
she walked up towards them from the woods "oh no" she whispered, she looks at all of them "daddy stop this please" she yelled  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:37 pm
Nightbane was tired. He was n the forest still trying to regain some enrgy but found it impossible.

The man looked at Bella, "Oh..and you must be...Bella?"  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:38 pm
(Valdamt is unconcious, Nightbane ran toward the forest, really weak, and Ikasu is looking for tomoe. And this new man just appeared X3) Tomoe tilted her head curiously as she grabbed the letter and opened it. She began to read it, her eyes widening with every passing sentence. "Nightbane's.... dead...?" she said, not believing what she's reading. "But.... he.... he can't..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:40 pm
she looks at the new person "y-yes, i am Bella......and who might you be?" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:44 pm
Nightbane got up. A sick thought flooded into him. Is Bella...ok...is she under danger? Nightbane tried walking but found he was too weak. "Ugh.."

The man looked at her trying to be sympathetic. "I understand why your father tried hiding it from you."[ He looked at Bella. "It's nice to finally meet you Bella. My name..is not of any importance. I am just...looking for someone. A man named Ikasu. Have you seen him anywhere?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:46 pm
"okay..." she looks around "no, i havent seen that...person" she looks back at him "have you seen Will?"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:47 pm
Tomoe wiped the tears from her eyes as she stood up from the ground. "Ikasu...... he.... just dissapeared into that hallway...." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:51 pm
Nightbane got up. "Bella...where are you...?"

The strange man frowned. "William is dead. I'm sorry to say so. He died in a village not far from his execution." The man looked at Tomoe. "Thank you." The man thought to himself, Ikasu will pay...my brother is NOT to use his demonic side..it will only get him closer to being able to kill me..  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:56 pm
Ikasu remained in a nearby hallway, catching his breath and regenerating. Hmph... I think I might be getting soft... he thought bitterly as he saw his wounds closing. Now... I should be looking for William... damn... I was so close...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:58 pm
she crossed her arms "he is?" she asked and faked a sad smile "ill be in my room" she said and walked past him, she gave him a strange look and a smile, she kept on walking and looks around  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:59 pm
Nightbane couldn't help it. He thought of going back up but he could barely walk.

The man walked a ways until he found Ikasu. "Ikasu...turn and face me." The man's voice grew louder. He had became very dark as his eyes flashed black for a second.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:01 pm
she ran down the stairs and outside, she looks around "oh where could he be?" she thought, she ran into the forest "Will?" she asked looking around  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Ikasu heard the voice and turned around to face him. "Oh.... it's you... what are you doing here...?" he said, crossing his arms, looking at him directly at the eyes, with his only visible eye glistering in the dark.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:08 pm
Nightbane heard Bella. "Bella...over...here..."

The strange man growled. "I told you...not to turn my brother. If he becomes demonic too many times he will gain more power than either of us can handle at the moment. And without you there is no way I can get out of the dark realm. So next time listen to me. Or I will kill you with what power I have. And you know full well that I can't die in this world while my real self is trapped elsewhere."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:10 pm
she hears him and looks around, she spots him and runs towards him "are you okay?" she asked looking at him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games