Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony said that they would probably be stuck holding the party every year for the foreseeable future. "I do not see a true problem with this it has been quite fun." Loki stated. He returned the kiss not rushing anything content to let this be slow. "It will be busy the next few days but then we will go on your ship to get away." Loki hummed. He was looking forward to it actually, he knew he had worried about the backlash before but now he was looking forward to get away with just Tony.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony managed a little chuckle. It really was nice to know Loki had enjoyed himself. Tony was aware that Loki generally disliked parties, and he’d worked hard to make sure Loki could enjoy himself. The god’s next words had Tony grinning. “Yeah…..just you and me. The yacht’s crew will be there, but they won’t see much of us I imagine.” He smirked. “And I fully expect you to be without a shirt at the very least for most of our little cruise.” He added. He was still anxious about his surprise, hoping it all worked out how he so desperately hoped it would. But the cruise would be worth it all the same. “Maybe we’ll even stop at reef somewhere. I can teach you how to snorkel, show you some of the beauty in our oceans….and you’ll get a chance to talk to Jor.” He continued, hand running up and down Loki’s side, still unable to keep his hands still.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when the man said that it would just be him and the genius. He laughed when Tony informed him that he was expected to be without a shirt for most of the trip. "I think I can oblige." Loki chuckled. Listening to the man talk about his plans for the cruise Loki hummed in agreement. "That sounds like a wonderful thing to do and I will happy to see my son again." Loki sighed leaning into Tony as the man's hand ran up and down his sides. It felt like Tony was doing so much for him and in no way could he measure up. "What do you get the man that has everything?" Loki hummed out loud.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked as Loki agreed with his plans. He’d have to see if there even was a reef they could swing by. Now that he had the thought in his head, he actually wanted to go on that little adventure with Loki. The god’s question had him blinking. “You mean the paranoid inventor with the attention span of a small child?” he asked. “You don’t get him anything. You put up with his crazy and stay with him as long as you can handle him.” He replied simply. And really that was all Tony could ask for. He knew he was hard to deal with, and some part of him expected Loki to leave, like everyone else. So every day he had with Loki was precious.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:41 pm
MDaylus

"I am already doing that Tony. I meant... I feel so inadequate compared to what you do for me." Loki murmured. Tony gave him so much and all he had to offer was himself and his problems. He knew of course they both had their own set of problems but Loki had thousands of years of them and Tony took it all in stride. "I want to be able to give you something, maybe not material or something like that. I want to be able to do something as big as what you've done for me and yet there is little I can do. I can remove the shards in your heart but beyond that I am at a loss." Loki muttered. "I love you Tony and sometimes I feel at a loss of how to show you such a thing."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head as Loki continued to speak, a small smile still stretched over his lips. Eyes softening at the confession from Loki, Tony shook his head. “I don’t need anything from you Loki. Really.” Tony murmured. “You clearly don’t understand just how important you choosing to stay by me is. It is the greatest gift you can give me.” He continued, laying soft kisses over Loki’s face. “In all of my life there have only been two people that have ever cared about me, ever decided to really stay by me. The original Jarvis and Rhodey. Jarvis still left in the end, and Rhodey betrayed me, though I pushed him to it. My whole life, I never thought I’d find someone who would want me, for me and nothing more, someone who could actually love me, because I don’t deserve it.” He said softly. “And yet here you are, more than I deserve, more than I could ever dream of or wish for. And you don’t have any ulterior motives, not my money, not my name, not my inventions, just me. That means the world to me.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up and frowned when his red eyes caught sight of the small smile on Tony's face at his confession. Listening to Tony explain himself Loki sagged. At the very least his mother had stayed with him but it sounded like Tony had had nobody all through his life, no one that he knew for sure would stay. "Why did Jarvis leave?" he knew what had happened with Rhodey but the original Jarvis was a mystery to the god. "You deserve all of that and more Tony, I will stay with you always." Loki promised. Even if Tony didn't know he was there he would still be with the man no matter what he wanted for as long as the god was able.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:05 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small shrug at the question. “He had done a lot for my father, sacrificed a lot, put up with him for years…..I think my father asked something of him and Jarvis wouldn’t take it anymore. I don’t know what it was, they were arguing for a few days. Then the next thing I knew, I found him packing. He told me to be a good boy and left. Never saw or heard from him again. A few months later I was sent off to boarding school so my parents wouldn’t have to waste time looking after me.” Tony replied. Though the memory was bad, his voice was just empty, stating it like one would state facts. Loki promising to stay with him had Tony smiling again. “And I love you for that. I’ll never be able to thank you enough for it.” He said softly, pulling the god into another kiss, he slipped his hands up Loki’s thighs, trying to move past this topic and the memories that came with it.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened to tony giving the man a sad look when he merely shrugged as her told what had happened. "I do not know that Jarvis but I can not imagine he would leave so easily from what I have heard of your father. Maybe he did come back after you went to boarding school looking for you but I do not know." Loki responded holding his mate close. He could hear the emptiness in the mans voice, like the man who had left was nothing more than a fact. When Tony smiled again because of his words he returned the small smile. He let himself be pulled into another kiss giving a soft moan as Tony's hands slipped up his thighs.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I don’t know…..and it no longer matters.” He said softly as he pulled from the kiss. “But what does matter is that you are here now, and that is honestly the best gift you can give me.” He whispered, pressing kisses to Loki’s neck, hands continuing to wander over his lover. “Now I don’t want to think about these things anymore. We’re supposed to be making new memories, not reliving old ones.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:15 pm
MDaylus

"Well I am glad to give you that gift but I will find something more at some point Tony." Loki murmured tilting his head to give Tony more access to his neck. "Then by all means make new memories and I will be here to help you." Loki smiled gently. He would replace the old bad memories if it was the last thing he did. He would make sure Tony enjoyed the home he had redone for all of them. He ran his hands up and down Tony's back nails gently scratching the skin and then soothing it with his finger tips.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:55 pm
MDaylus

(Time Skip)

Almost two days after the Halloween party Pepper had set up the press conference. It had happened without too much a hitch with Pepper, SHIELD and the team of Avengers by their side. Everyone had seemed surprised when they had finally revealed that he was Thor's brother. Many had asked why he hadn't come down the first time when Thor had but he and Tony had been told to ignore all questions. The press conference hadn't been for questions it had been about anouncing whom he was and being done. Pepper had quickly informed the press that there would be no questions at the time and there would be a in depth interview later.

Once they had escaped the press conference Tony had whisked him away to their cruise. While Loki was quite pleased he had hoped to see what the press thought of him. However Tony had put a ban on all electronics that wasn't JARVIS already on the ship but all news was banned too. It was to be just the two of them relaxing together. That was what they were doing now well that was what Loki was doing now. Tony was off talking to one of the crew about some destination or something so Loki was on the patio of the ship on one of the chairs that laid out in the sun with a book reading. Earlier in the day he had sent a magic pulse through the water to contact Jormungandr and he was waiting to hear or see if his son would accept his invitation.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was actually relieved to escape the media backlash. He’d dealt with such things too many times in his life. He wouldn’t care if it was just him, but it would include Loki this time. Between the god’s insecurities and Tony’s protectiveness, the genius didn’t doubt that he would have done something stupid.

Thankfully Loki didn’t seem to mind the news ban and even seemed to enjoy Tony’s yacht. The ship had a small crew, a captain, four ship hands, and two cooks. They all were polite and professional, and all seemed to enjoy their job, largely because Tony let them use the yacht if he wasn’t using it, so they couldn’t complain. The room Tony and Loki stayed in was luxurious, large and had three of the walls covered in windows, as well as one with sliding doors to the private sun deck they spent much of the time on. Tony was happy and relaxed, usually walking about in shorts and a tank top, reluctant to reveal his reactor as always. He did struggle to stop and turn off sometimes, but he worked through it with Loki, either by distraction, or compromise since he couldn’t get to his lab.

When he returned from talking to captain about their route, Tony was carrying a tray from the kitchen. Setting it on the table beside Loki, he paused, leaning down to kiss his mate before taking the cold beer from the tray and moving to lean against the railing, soaking in the sun. “Has Jor responded somehow? I warned the crew that they may see something…..unsettling” he said slowly, sipping on his drink as he looked over his mate, smiling slightly at the sight of the man, looking for all the world like a famous model enjoying the luxury.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:29 am
MDaylus

Loki loved the yacht especially with the bedroom and the lack of people around to distract him from his mate. Though he hadn't really noticed it, being around people so soon after they had formed the bond grated on Loki's instinct. Now that they were by themselves the bond and his instincts seemed to be more settled and he didn't want to breath Tony in every time he saw him. He also loved that his mate walked around in clothing that he didn't normally wear, the man seemed more comfortable out of the public's eye even without all his tech. Any time Tony got antsy Loki was there to help soothe the man. He knew the genius would go to his lab as soon as they were back to build what ever flooded his mind during this vacation and Loki would wait patiently until he had worked everything out.

Loki looked up as he heard foot steps approach and smiled at Tony as he made his way to the god with the tray. Tilting his head up to accept the kiss. He then moved to inspect the tray picking up some pieces of fruit to eat. He turned to Tony as the man spoke asking about Jormungandr. "No. He may not answer me Tony. It is possible he does not wish to see me after all it has been quite a long time since I saw him. Almost since he was still a child. He could feel that I abandoned him and have no wish to see me." Loki stated. He truly hoped that was not the case but he knew it was a possibility, Hela he had seen far more often because she had been able to travel to Asgard herself under the pretense of collecting a soul. Jormungandr had no way to do such things and Odin had forbidden Loki at the time from going to his children. Putting down his book he moved from his chair to the railing with Tony. Out on the sea with constant breeze he had been forced to braid or tie his new longer hair back almost constantly so it stayed untangled and out of his face.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave Loki a soft look at his words. “I’m sure that’s not the case Lo. If Hela and Sleipnir are any indication, he’ll be happy to see you…..but the oceans are huge…..depending on your magic, it could take some time for him to even hear you.” He said slowly, arm wrapping around Loki as he joined him. Looking out at the oceans, he gave a content sigh, oddly okay with being removed from the action. “We should do this every year. Get away, just the two of us and sail.” He mumbled. “You certainly seem to be adjusting to the life at sea well.” He added teasingly, hand rubbing the small of his back. Even though Tony enjoyed cruising and had owned this yacht forever, he had rarely used it, perhaps he had an excuse now.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games