Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:22 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
The man looked up. "You. Of the Uchiha clan. Why have you opened the gate?"
"There is something in there that belongs to me. I've come to collect it."
The kitten hissed at Kai.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:26 am
"I am the Clans wielder of Kagekiri no Baku. Either way the Uchiha power will be mine. So either you stand out of my way or in the future I crush you beneath my foot."  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:29 am
Kai Hyugiha
"I am the Clans wielder of Kagekiri no Baku. Either way the Uchiha power will be mine. So either you stand out of my way or in the future I crush you beneath my foot."

The man's eyes flashed. "By all means. Crush me." He lifted his hands for the first time to reveal that in fact he had none. In their place were metal talons, razor sharp.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:30 am
Kai Hyugiha
Once again, the kitten hissed at Kai.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

your evil twin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:44 am
Silly Genji
your evil twin
Silly Genji
your evil twin
Silly Genji
your evil twin
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo bounded throught the trees toward cloud country. She had to see this lab for herself. Her legs groaned as she used them, but she had to strengthen them. She ducked when she felt something come her way. A impossibly long sword embbeded itself in a tree where her head was seconds before. Losing her footing she fell out of the tree and landed roughly on the ground.
"I don't think I can believe it. Chiyo-sssan walking again." a voice hissed.
Chiyo looked up into the face of a nightmare. It was Muuga...he was alive...
"You...you.." she stuttered.
"Ssssabu didn't tell you I wassss alive? Or maybe he though he had killed me ssso he ssspared you the informassssion."
Chiyo took no more time. Ater a few seals she shouted, "Reppu no jutsu!!!" She breathed in deep and blew a gale force wind at Muuga sending him hurtling into a nearby tree shattering it in half. When the jutsu was done she slowly stood, and at last she noticed Yamazaki towering high over her. "Oh s**t." she muttered.
Kyou tapped Yamakazi's back, "Come on big guy, stop messing around, we gotta go now," Kyou said to him hastily. He wasn't in the best of moods.

Yamazaki turned and stuck his tunge out at Kyou
Kyouryoku was taken back by the imature gesture. "I'm not playing any games here, brat." Kyou said through gritted teeth.

"Whats wrong did my dear little sister scare you into coming after me?"he asked as he took of his coat and tossed it to the side.
"Actually, no" 'Kyou' said mockingly. He barked a harsh laugh and was envoloped within a thick smoke. As the smoke faded, it revealed it wasn't Kyou at all, infact, it was Geku Chobimitsu. "Kaniza, Kusagi!" He muttered. Two wooden crab claws burst from the ground under Yamazaki and clamped onto his ankles. "Oh this is going to be fun. Real fun," Geku said as he licked the flat side of his kunai.
"You'll have to better than this,"he said as he smashed both claws with his fists.
"Well. That isn't very good is it? Hagatake!" Geku chuckled as he pointed pointed a finger towards Yamakazi. A wooden vulture swooped from a tree, its beak was dripping with a powerful poison. It shot towards Yamakazi's shoulder with a shocking speed.

Yamazaki was barley able to dodge the bird, as he rolled to the side he grabed the ring sword and lunged at Geku."Now you die!" he yelled  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:46 am
"I'm not a fool. I know I can't beat you at my current level. But I know you can't kill me since your bound by ancient laws my ancestors put in place."  

Kai Hyugiha

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:47 am
He left the hospital with the bandages covering his chest. Ganeni pulled up his shirt and remembered something he saw before he dashed into Ifuuki's lab. Mai in a weird form. He wanted to check if she was okay. Because he didn't had to time to do it before. So he headed to the graveyard and knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:50 am
your evil twin
Silly Genji
your evil twin
Silly Genji
your evil twin
Silly Genji
your evil twin
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo bounded throught the trees toward cloud country. She had to see this lab for herself. Her legs groaned as she used them, but she had to strengthen them. She ducked when she felt something come her way. A impossibly long sword embbeded itself in a tree where her head was seconds before. Losing her footing she fell out of the tree and landed roughly on the ground.
"I don't think I can believe it. Chiyo-sssan walking again." a voice hissed.
Chiyo looked up into the face of a nightmare. It was Muuga...he was alive...
"You...you.." she stuttered.
"Ssssabu didn't tell you I wassss alive? Or maybe he though he had killed me ssso he ssspared you the informassssion."
Chiyo took no more time. Ater a few seals she shouted, "Reppu no jutsu!!!" She breathed in deep and blew a gale force wind at Muuga sending him hurtling into a nearby tree shattering it in half. When the jutsu was done she slowly stood, and at last she noticed Yamazaki towering high over her. "Oh s**t." she muttered.
Kyou tapped Yamakazi's back, "Come on big guy, stop messing around, we gotta go now," Kyou said to him hastily. He wasn't in the best of moods.

Yamazaki turned and stuck his tunge out at Kyou
Kyouryoku was taken back by the imature gesture. "I'm not playing any games here, brat." Kyou said through gritted teeth.

"Whats wrong did my dear little sister scare you into coming after me?"he asked as he took of his coat and tossed it to the side.
"Actually, no" 'Kyou' said mockingly. He barked a harsh laugh and was envoloped within a thick smoke. As the smoke faded, it revealed it wasn't Kyou at all, infact, it was Geku Chobimitsu. "Kaniza, Kusagi!" He muttered. Two wooden crab claws burst from the ground under Yamazaki and clamped onto his ankles. "Oh this is going to be fun. Real fun," Geku said as he licked the flat side of his kunai.
"You'll have to better than this,"he said as he smashed both claws with his fists.
"Well. That isn't very good is it? Hagatake!" Geku chuckled as he pointed pointed a finger towards Yamakazi. A wooden vulture swooped from a tree, its beak was dripping with a powerful poison. It shot towards Yamakazi's shoulder with a shocking speed.

Yamazaki was barley able to dodge the bird, so he rolled to the side he grabed the ring sword and lunged at Geku."Now you die!" he yelled
"Oh?" Geku yawned flicking his wrist up. "Dai Kabe no China -Great Wall of China (( xd ))". A great wooden wall emerged blocking Yamazaki's attack. Some slots opened up and miniture archers popped out of them and fired a volley of flamming arrows towards Yamakazi.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:51 am
Kai Hyugiha
"I'm not a fool. I know I can't beat you at my current level. But I know you can't kill me since your bound by ancient laws my ancestors put in place."

"True." the man responded, "But demons are quite talented in the distribution of pain."
He raised his talon. "Akki no Akumu."
Darkness surrounded Kai. All sorts of ghastly images surrounded Kai, blood and murder filled his vision. The pain of a thousand fires burned in his very skin.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:52 am
Cybercoin
He left the hospital with the bandages covering his chest. Ganeni pulled up his shirt and remembered something he saw before he dashed into Ifuuki's lab. Mai in a weird form. He wanted to check if she was okay. Because he didn't had to time to do it before. So he headed to the graveyard and knocked on the door.

No one answered the door. Only a faint crying could be heard from with in.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:56 am
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha

"True." the man responded, "But demons are quite talented in the distribution of pain."
Darkness surrounded Kai. All sorts of ghastly images surrounded Kai, blood and murder filled his vision. The pain of a thousand fires burned in his very skin.
Kai fell to his knees. The pain is one thing but these images are foolish. I've murdered thousands of people their terror only brings me delight." Kai said in a struggling voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:00 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin

No matter what situation it was. That didn't sound good. Ganeni knocked again only harder this time. The door wasnt closed so it opened. He could only hear crying in a room. There was something in the air that didn't felt right. The crying got louder as Ganeni aprouched the door and opened it. Only to find Mai on her knees crying.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:02 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha

Kai fell to his knees. The pain is one thing but these images are foolish. I've murdered thousands of people their terror only brings me delight." Kai said in a struggling voice.

"Perhaps." the demon's voice seemed to come from every direction. "But they give me joy. The lives of my victims empower me. I drink them."
All at once it stopped. Kai was once again in the forest.
"I shall leave you now, but you shall recieve a lasting reminder of my presence."
He slashed Kai's face leaving four bloody furrows on his face. He then turned and walked west.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:02 pm
Silly Genji
Oh?" Geku yawned flicking his wrist up. "Dai Kabe no China -Great Wall of China (( xd ))". A great wooden wall emerged blocking Yamazaki's attack. Some slots opened up and miniture archers popped out of them and fired a volley of flamming arrows towards Yamakazi.

Yamazaki slammed into the wall with all his might as the arrows began to hit him.  

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:06 pm
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin

No matter what situation it was. That didn't sound good. Ganeni knocked again only harder this time. The door wasnt closed so it opened. He could only hear crying in a room. There was something in the air that didn't felt right. The crying got louder as Ganeni aprouched the door and opened it. Only to find Mai on her knees crying.

Mai sobbed. She looked up and saw Ganeni, but she continued to cry. She looked quite pitiful on the ground, her glasses too obscured with tears for her to see.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff