Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:52 pm

Hmm... That's not bad for a Ranma Refernece... I can't really stand Ranma, but It's ok in small doses...

Cale: Bad news, many of them are going to bed... They might not get there tonight...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:54 pm

nothing

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:58 pm

Crap. stare
we'll have to watch them closely tomorrow.
Its a gamble, and I dont like to take it, but we cant stay up all night watching them.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:58 pm

elvisnake
Hmm... That's not bad for a Ranma Refernece... I can't really stand Ranma, but It's ok in small doses...

Cale: Bad news, many of them are going to bed... They might not get there tonight...
I saw the first couple of seasons and then gave up after I realized that there was no ongoing plot and it looked like there would never be one. Shampoo is still one of my favorite characters in any anime though...

Johnny Malone
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:05 pm

Cale Darksun
Crap. stare
we'll have to watch them closely tomorrow.
Its a gamble, and I dont like to take it, but we cant stay up all night watching them.
I'll take the night shift. I can be up until 2 am western (5 in NY)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:02 pm

They're on 9995. I'm preparing for a long night. No idea if they'll get that far in three hours, but I'm ready for the possibility. Question is who can replace me at five or six est? I don't want to leave the post unguarded...

elvisnake

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:06 am

Getting closer. I've come to a decision, though. I'm going for a precision strike. If I check in constantly, I can catch the fourteenth and fifteenth posts (They're posting at an average of one per two minutes now), and get in a surprise attack without alerting them until it's too late.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:31 am

I didn't know that there was more than John Cena's hat in the SummerSlam event forum until today, and now it's over. I had to buy the chair and hammer in the marketplace.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:31 am

Bad news. They logged off. All of them. Somebody came in right as they were leaving, but the conversation seems to be over, for the time being. There are still a couple pages to go, so the question is, do I go to bed, and in all liklihood miss the event, or push through, and spam my way through pages 9998 and 9999 just me. One is incredibly risky, the other rather unsportsmanlike. DA, you're online. What do you think?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:33 am

I won't be able to stay up much longer, and I'm kinda pushing myself already.

Just as bad, I won't be on until night again, so odds are I'm gonna miss everything.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:04 am

elvisnake
Bad news. They logged off. All of them. Somebody came in right as they were leaving, but the conversation seems to be over, for the time being. There are still a couple pages to go, so the question is, do I go to bed, and in all liklihood miss the event, or push through, and spam my way through pages 9998 and 9999 just me. One is incredibly risky, the other rather unsportsmanlike. DA, you're online. What do you think?

I'm Corellian, boy.
Factor in that war in itself is a gamble and that means we roll the dice and play the game.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:50 am

Oh, thank god. They're not that far yet. 13 more posts, and we're on page 9999... Let's get ready.

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:58 am

Dont jump the gun.
That was their biggest mistake when they attacked us.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:34 am

They're so slow today...

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:48 am

They've hit the mark. Get ready.
It takes 14 posts to fill a page.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games