Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:08 pm

furry wolf
ok 5 am time to get some sleep xp
see you all uhm ... later xd

XD g'night fuzzy one... whee
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:10 pm

Sakiimi
furry wolf

thank you uhm cute one ? xd

Fuzzfuzzy

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:12 pm

furry wolf
Sakiimi
furry wolf

thank you uhm cute one ? xd

Lol whee My cuteness shall kill you all one day 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:12 pm

Eddily
Spotty-Chan
I wear clothing when I must. You know in public..around humans..parents. smile Clothing gets itchy. *finds her pillow and retreives a brush* Eddily...would you be a darling? *offers the brush to him*

*takes the brush* Sure hun, what shall I brush first?
*sits on his lap* Anything you want. *smiles*

Spotty-Chan

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:15 pm

Spotty-Chan
Eddily
Spotty-Chan
I wear clothing when I must. You know in public..around humans..parents. smile Clothing gets itchy. *finds her pillow and retreives a brush* Eddily...would you be a darling? *offers the brush to him*

You like my lap don't you? razz wink
*starts brushing hair, but lets it go all the way to the base of your tail, repeats*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:25 pm

Eddily
Spotty-Chan
Eddily
Spotty-Chan

*starts brushing hair, but lets it go all the way to the base of your tail, repeats*
Why yes, I do like your lap and once I get you alone I'll show you just how much I like your lap. 3nodding wink

Spotty-Chan

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:28 pm

*giggles knowingly* I like lap alot! Specially when it's hot and I drink alot of water *is having a randome blond moment*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:28 pm

Spotty-Chan
Eddily
Spotty-Chan
Eddily
Spotty-Chan

Why yes, I do like your lap and once I get you alone I'll show you just how much I like your lap. 3nodding wink

Aww, I'll have to take a raincheck. I have to be up in about 8 hours to recieve girl scout cookies. Yay.

Eddily

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:29 pm

Sakiimi
*giggles knowingly* I like lap alot! Specially when it's hot and I drink alot of water *is having a randome blond moment*
My dog bites his water... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:30 pm

Eddily

Aww, I'll have to take a raincheck. I have to be up in about 8 hours to recieve girl scout cookies. Yay.

Mmm cookies. Lucky. What type?

Spotty-Chan

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:31 pm

Spotty-Chan
Sakiimi
My dog bites his water... sweatdrop

lol mine laps in rhythem...
lap lap lap, lap lap lap, lap-lap, lap lap lap.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:33 pm

Spotty-Chan
Eddily

All of them. My moms a girl scout leader, so we keep all the cookies at our house. I thin kshe said we're getting 140 cases. Not boxes, cases of them.

Eddily

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:36 pm

Eddily
Spotty-Chan
Eddily

All of them. My moms a girl scout leader, so we keep all the cookies at our house. I thin kshe said we're getting 140 cases. Not boxes, cases of them.
OMG eek I'm comeing to your house! Oh the temptation!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:38 pm

Spotty-Chan
Eddily
Spotty-Chan
Eddily

Heh. Most are going to paying customers though. We get leftovers. domokun domokun domokun

Eddily

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:40 pm

Eddily
Spotty-Chan
Eddily
Spotty-Chan
Eddily

Heh. Most are going to paying customers though. We get leftovers. domokun domokun domokun
I love you...Hehe. Need help? I'll be there by Tues.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games