Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2552 2553 2554 2555 2556 2557 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:25 pm

Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
cant skip where im at but yuo can do nothing in class and thats basically what i do and i still pass with flying colours but i dont smoke ort drink like the 60% of the school population

I dropped, I could have easly passed all my classes, but I don't liek the school system, nor my high school. So after three years I gave up all together, and was skipping alot, and just dropped out befor the fourth year started.
yeah you told me, but i would literly have do do nothing to fail at the moment and i rather do the little needed to keep my parents and teachers from breathing down my neck

yeah.

I'll sho wem all though, once I have fam in the furry world. You'll see, ina few years, my name will be like J lo. >> in the sense every one's heard it, not the other stuff.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:29 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
cant skip where im at but yuo can do nothing in class and thats basically what i do and i still pass with flying colours but i dont smoke ort drink like the 60% of the school population

I dropped, I could have easly passed all my classes, but I don't liek the school system, nor my high school. So after three years I gave up all together, and was skipping alot, and just dropped out befor the fourth year started.
yeah you told me, but i would literly have do do nothing to fail at the moment and i rather do the little needed to keep my parents and teachers from breathing down my neck

yeah.

I'll sho wem all though, once I have fam in the furry world. You'll see, ina few years, my name will be like J lo. >> in the sense every one's heard it, not the other stuff.
im not one into fam i had fam in my elementry school for something i did that i couldent rember, i dislike having people know me when i havent met them at all in my life

Araclast

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:30 pm

Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast

yeah.

im not one into fam i had fam in my elementry school for something i did that i couldent rember, i dislike having people know me when i havent met them at all in my life

not really me I want to be known, but my work. I have alot of artistic plans.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:32 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast

yeah.

oh i rather be unknownthat way i dont have the media breathin down meh fur

Araclast

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:35 pm

Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast

yeah.

Why I'm going to be like Masmune Shiro, who know one out side of friends and family, knows what he looks like.

I'll go to fur cons, and stuff, but always be dressed in a fur suit. Or be desgised in some way. People will know the name Sura, but not who I am.

partly why I never show my picture online, cept to those close enough to me
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:40 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast

yeah.

Why I'm going to be like Masmune Shiro, who know one out side of friends and family, knows what he looks like.

I'll go to fur cons, and stuff, but always be dressed in a fur suit. Or be desgised in some way. People will know the name Sura, but not who I am.

yeah same >> i wish i had a fursiut, its on my list of thigs to buy after getting a car and getting that car a little personalized, and getting a licinese plate that says "YIfflvr"

Araclast

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:44 pm

Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast

yeah same >> i wish i had a fursiut, its on my list of thigs to buy after getting a car and getting that car a little personalized, and getting a licinese plate that says "YIfflvr"

I'm making my own fur suit. Whitch may or maynot be a good idea.

As for car. I have a feeling my first car is going to be an old VW Bug. cause it's about the only cheep car I like. All the cars I like, are exspencive or hard to find. 59 Cadi, Dodge Viper, the Firebird I like, Dolorian, Tuker, Mach 5.

I'm not big into cars really, but a few I want. The 59, I want two, one is going to be majorly Zeonalized, the other is going to be custimized to look really odd.

I'm more a bike person. when I can, I'm going to have a few custum choppers, and stuff.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:46 pm

Gee, like Queers isn't gone, cause this is just how it seemed to be always. Just you and me talking

Skuger Moonclaw

Araclast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:57 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Gee, like Queers isn't gone, cause this is just how it seemed to be always. Just you and me talking
yea >> where did ed go
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:03 pm

nevery mind ed where di everyone go >>

Araclast

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:05 pm

I need to eat dinner and was gonna watch a movie.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:06 pm

Eddily
I need to eat dinner and was gonna watch a movie.
no food in kitchen crying so hungry *munches on tail*

Araclast

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:07 pm

I got bored wait for a reply, and was looking around sites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:09 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
i do9nt have a life and ive alredy pawed off once this hour i think this hour ...nope once today xp

Araclast

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:11 pm

Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
i do9nt have a life and ive alredy pawed off once this hour i think this hour ...nope once today xp

wasn't pawing, just looking at sites.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2552 2553 2554 2555 2556 2557 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games