Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:47 pm

Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Diana Vulpes
Araclast
yupi havent seen my mait for weeks

That would make me freak out.

Me too o.o
ok maybe 2 weeks but still

I get worried when she is a couple days missing.

Usally not wensdays, cause she oftan gets detention and it's usally on wensday.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:49 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Diana Vulpes
Araclast

Me too o.o

she ... i thought you were gay *scratches head*

Araclast

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:59 pm

Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Diana Vulpes
Araclast

Me too o.o

am. thought I exsplain that to you.

I am gay, but love is stronger then sexuality, and I happen to find that the person, the person who I was ment for, is a girl. I love her, and everything about her. I'm not bi, because I don't have intrest in women, aside from her.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:08 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw

Me too o.o

I am gay, but love is stronger then sexuality, and I happen to find that the person, the person who I was ment for, is a girl. I love her, and everything about her. I'm not bi, because I don't have intrest in women, aside from her.
oh ok, no offence if any was taken i was just confused

Araclast

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:13 pm

Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw

Me too o.o

it's ok, I don't care if people think I'm stright, gay, bi, or female. Just making sure there isn't confusion on how I'm gay, yet in a straight relationship. Don't want people to think of me like those coward gay guys who pull another person into their lie, and using it to cover there true selfs up.

don't care if you want to hide who you are, but when you start a family, your hurting people, and that is wrong.

Just don't want to be confused for that. My mate knows, and she is fine with it.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:15 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw

it's ok, I don't care if people think I'm stright, gay, bi, or female. Just making sure there isn't confusion on how I'm gay, yet in a straight relationship. Don't want people to think of me like those coward gay guys who pull another person into their lie, and using it to cover there true selfs up.

don't care if you want to hide who you are, but when you start a family, your hurting people, and that is wrong.

Just don't want to be confused for that. My mate knows, and she is fine with it.
yup any way gay is a lable, its like me being a geek people thought just cause i was a geek i was going to get Halo i didnt ,were all individuals right

Araclast

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:16 pm

It is a kind of confusing situation, but it as they say love does not know race, religion, age or gender.

I was pretty much straight and only bi-curious till I fell in love with my current mate. Even while I was getting comfurtable with the idea of doing a few sexual things with another male I was not prepared for falling in love with one.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:20 pm

Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw

yup any way gay is a lable, its like me being a geek people thought just cause i was a geek i was going to get Halo i didnt ,were all individuals right

Things aren't always the same for each person.

I love gothic music, and Hard rock, and most would be like "Oh he's probably anti crist, and hates all other kinds of music" but I liek alot of music styles, and well... am an anti christ >>

Skuger Moonclaw

Araclast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:23 pm

i thought i was "normal" with a few exceptions, till i read the link at furry haven and found out that it described a lot about me so i sorta recalled aa lot of past event and things i did made a heck of a lot of sence, and then i though i was strait with maybe a few male fanticies >> till i got bored with a guy online and found out i was sorta aroused by guys and gals all in the course of a few months and i suprised myself twice majorly
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:25 pm

Diana Vulpes
It is a kind of confusing situation, but it as they say love does not know race, religion, age or gender.

I was pretty much straight and only bi-curious till I fell in love with my current mate. Even while I was getting comfurtable with the idea of doing a few sexual things with another male I was not prepared for falling in love with one.

it is intresting how love cna change you.

I use to be such a close minded jerk, then I started to open up, and one day I really started to get into other men, and while at the time I was only Bi, I fell in love with my mate, and then I relized more and more that I was gay. I mean, I love men, easly have over a few thousend male based pictures and videos on my computer, but I never lost my love for my mate.

To me, love and sexuality are differn't things. You can love any one, but some times only a certan type you want to /do/ But dispite that, the one you love, is stronger then that, and even if normaly you wouldn't, you find your self wanting to /do/ them.

not really sure what I was going with that. Something about even if you like men, you can love a girl, and feel the same and stronger then you do toward men. Or something.

Skuger Moonclaw

Araclast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:26 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw

I love gothic music, and Hard rock, and most would be like "Oh he's probably anti crist, and hates all other kinds of music" but I liek alot of music styles, and well... am an anti christ >>
lets see, i like every music but rap and country with a few ecptions, i find some rap music funny and i like Joe Welsh, but i love being the odd guy out, one day my friends all wore all black, i wore a light yellow shirt that said life is good on it and blue jeans xd
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:28 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Diana Vulpes

it is intresting how love cna change you.

I use to be such a close minded jerk, then I started to open up, and one day I really started to get into other men, and while at the time I was only Bi, I fell in love with my mate, and then I relized more and more that I was gay. I mean, I love men, easly have over a few thousend male based pictures and videos on my computer, but I never lost my love for my mate.

To me, love and sexuality are differn't things. You can love any one, but some times only a certan type you want to /do/ But dispite that, the one you love, is stronger then that, and even if normaly you wouldn't, you find your self wanting to /do/ them.

not really sure what I was going with that. Something about even if you like men, you can love a girl, and feel the same and stronger then you do toward men. Or something.
ya when has there ever been an absolute any way for the most part there are exceptions

Araclast

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:31 pm

Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw

lets see, i like every music but rap and country with a few ecptions, i find some rap music funny and i like Joe Welsh, but i love being the odd guy out, one day my friends all wore all black, i wore a light yellow shirt that said life is good on it and blue jeans xd

ick, yellow. >> don't liek yellow much.

Im into any kind of music, it just has to have some heart to it, or sound damn good.

I've always been odd. I fit into about every lable you can think of, yet I don't, and though I'm strongly gothic and punk, with a splish slash of geek, I'm still rether feminen. My favorite clothing combo for Sura, is a Black gothis skirt, with a bright pink or purple top, and a pair of hot pink panties that stick lsightly out of the skirt.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:34 pm

*looks at screen and realizes it is on post reply page* Wait... what the hell was I responding too? Damn TV distracted me... sweatdrop

Selene Aries

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:35 pm

Diana Vulpes
*looks at screen and realizes it is on post reply page* Wait... what the hell was I responding too? Damn TV distracted me... sweatdrop

*pats Arty* it's ok, TV distracts us all.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games