Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:52 pm
Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp
Hey, folks. Did anyone notice this black hatchling in the Infirmary? I saw it before I updated the Infirmary. Is this yet another black alternate???

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And the next question is who does it belong to? Can't see it in the Incubator. Maybe it's one of Aldora's charges from her thread? neutral

That one belongs to Beware of C0ver. And it seems that the alternate black has 2 different baby forms, but the same adult form.

COOL!!! blaugh

Yep. Although that form makes me think it looks like the runt of the litter kinda. Sad little thing. But still cute. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:09 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp
Hey, folks. Did anyone notice this black hatchling in the Infirmary? I saw it before I updated the Infirmary. Is this yet another black alternate???

And the next question is who does it belong to? Can't see it in the Incubator. Maybe it's one of Aldora's charges from her thread? neutral

That one belongs to Beware of C0ver. And it seems that the alternate black has 2 different baby forms, but the same adult form.

COOL!!! blaugh

Yep. Although that form makes me think it looks like the runt of the litter kinda. Sad little thing. But still cute. 3nodding

I be thinking its the female form, because mine was the other one and turned out male.  

CORNFLICKER

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:12 pm
Muffin Truffle
Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp

COOL!!! blaugh

I be thinking its the female form, because mine was the other one and turned out male.

I checked the DragCave's Sanctuary. They have an alternate like yours and Arca's, Muffin. They don't currently have one like Beware's. Wonder if they've ever seen one?

Think I'll take it there and see what they say. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:16 pm
Poo, tired. I'm done walking for now. I'll pick it up tomorrow.
~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

CORNFLICKER

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:24 pm
Thanks, Muffin! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:28 pm
No problem. Its time though, for Muffin, to bake Muffins.  

CORNFLICKER

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:29 pm
*pokes the pink in my sig*
mm.........Adoption is going well. I see wings!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:44 pm
Ddraig Asheart
*pokes the pink in my sig*
mm.........Adoption is going well. I see wings!

Yep! I also dropped in the DragCave's Emergency and Eggspam threads. I figure that every little bit helps. 3nodding  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:19 pm
when the pebble and white hatch I'm going to freeze them, trying to start collecting every frozen hatchie  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:30 pm
~ ANNOUNCEMENT ~

The New and Improved Incubator thread is coming!

Be on the lookout for more info soon!
biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:45 pm
*proudly pats new adult with an almost smug look*
Told ya I could do it.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:45 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dragon Walking ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please! One click will do! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Catti Saionji

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DinaWohlffe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:55 pm
rather than doing each individual egg, each banner below is linked up to each family member's scroll...please love on them, and we will give love back! the only reason i don't put each individual dragon is because between the four of us in the family, that's a lot of dragons to code! lol

dina

please click on the banners below to visit our family scrolls
User Image
...~...~...~...~...~...~... my dragons ...~...~...~...~...~...
User Image
...~...~...~...~... my Love's dragons ...~...~...~...~...
User Image
...~...~...~...~ our daughter's dragons ~...~...~...~...
User Image
...~...~...~...~ our son's dragons ~...~...~...~...
...~*~...~*~... signatures by andie ...~*~...~*~...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:04 pm
my orange and guardian will breed... breeding again to see if they STILL like each other, and naming if they do.  

Kayariy

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:25 pm
*gives a slight disappointed sigh*
Another female. My black is a female. Oh well. I guess she gets her pick of mates from the few males I have. I wonder who would make a good one for her?  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff