Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:27 pm
Exploder Wing
Christian13000
stare You put me in a bad mood...

please please take it easy monkey boy talk2hand
must not have been a very good mood if your in a bad one now.  
gonk Can you please stop calling me a Monkey Boy? And Toan your right... But either way she won't take me back... My chance is gone forever...  

Cuevas_506

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
You are so not getting back in my good books by bullying a poor little digimon!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:28 pm
Christian13000
gonk Can you please stop calling me a Monkey Boy? And Toan your right... But either way she won't take me back... My chance is gone forever...
you dumbass, their is always a chance for everything. Their is no such thing as impossible, just highly difficult. You are able to repent, dumb one, repent and tried to live a new path that is away from the one that causes you pain!  

The Sadistic Toan

ThatMarkGuy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:28 pm
Christian13000

woah woah why'd you bring that back up :/  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:30 pm
*Dissappears from profile* confused  

Cuevas_506

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:30 pm
The Game + RNG = The most fearsome and ultimate, absolute destruction that could ever befall anything.

Also christian The Game is a follower of the RNG, crazy right? so exploder you gonna join the fight against The Game?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:32 pm
gonk ((OMFG WHY CAN'T THINGS BE SO SIMPLE!?!))  

Cuevas_506

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

The Sadistic Toan
Christian13000
you dumbass, their is always a chance for everything. Their is no such thing as impossible, just highly difficult. You are able to repent, dumb one, repent and tried to live a new path that is away from the one that causes you pain!

Yay i'm not the only one who believe impossible is a ridiculous word. Although i disagree with the vulgar words toan is right here.  
UnHolyFudge
The Game + RNG = The most fearsome and ultimate, absolute destruction that could ever befall anything.

Also christian The Game is a follower of the RNG, crazy right? so exploder you gonna join the fight against The Game?

yeah.... fudgey buddy you do know i still dont have a single clue on what The Game is :/  

ThatMarkGuy

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:36 pm
UnHolyFudge
The Sadistic Toan
Christian13000

Yay i'm not the only one who believe impossible is a ridiculous word. Although i disagree with the vulgar words toan is right here.
You have your ways of doing things, I have mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:37 pm
Christian13000
gonk ((OMFG WHY CAN'T THINGS BE SO SIMPLE!?!))

simple = boring christian

@wing The Game is a game where if you think/say anything about The Game you lose and must scream out loud "I LOST THE GAME!!!" making those around you lose also. We have taken it a step further and created a being called The Game. Our version of The Game looks like this and it is powerful and very evil(not nessicarally true but what ever it makes for a great villian).

@Toan I know I mearly meant can't we say the same thing in a less vulgar way?  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:37 pm
-slips into the chair now that Christian dissapeared- HEY WAIT! GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE AND PAY FOR THE PIZZAS!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:39 pm
44 more pages and this thread will have 300 pages,most in the guild I think except for the bump thread.
Edit: Nope windy has over 400 pages but still 300 is alot of pages.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:40 pm
((Read it!))  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games