Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man said he was sure that such a thing was not the case about Jormungandr not wanting to see him. The man stated that perhaps his message had just not been received yet and Loki nodded a bit hopeful. Leaning into Tony as an arm wrapped around the god he lay his head on the man's shoulder. Giving a hum of agreement when Tony said that they should do a trip such as this every year. "Asgard has plenty of water around the main city as you saw, Thor and I were taught to sail by our teachers." Loki responded. While the water was not nearly as choppy on Asgard as on Midgard it gave him a baseline.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as Loki leaned his head on his shoulder. Kissing the top of the god’s head, Tony listened. “You just know how to do everything.” He said lightly. Before they could continue their conversation, something appeared on the horizon. At first it seemed like just strange waves, but it seemed to be moving towards them, and at a rather impressive speed. “What….do you see that?” he asked slowly, squinting his eyes and lifting his sunglasses to peer at the shape. The closer it got, the more clear the shape became. It was a massive serpent of some sort, coils rising over the water, no end in sight. Veering off a few hundred yards from the yacht it circled the small ship until there was no opening. Only then did a massive head rise from the water. The serpent was actually rather beautiful, scales the colors of water, bright golden eyes, obviously beyond intelligent. Tony was terrified by that point though, having yanked Loki from the railing and backed toward the door of their room, wishing he’d brought some suit better than his little suitcase one. Before he could move for the suit, a booming voice resounded around them. “Mother…..”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:57 pm
MDaylus

"I am a prince and I have lived for many centuries." Loki responded when Tony said he knew how to do everything. "I was required to be trained in many things." he continued. Seeing something appear on the horizon when Tony pointed it out Loki lifted his head hopeful. Jormungandr had come now it just remain to be seen wether or not his son was angry with him. He watched as the giant serpent circled the boat, he could see now why there were so many legends about giant serpents circled around the realm. Watching as Jormungandr's head surfaced from the water Loki looked on in awe. His son had grown into a beautiful being, he always he knew he would be but Loki still admired his son. He had barely realized that Tony had pulled him back towards the bedroom. "Jormungandr, my son." Loki responded. "I have missed you." he continued still hopeful pulling away from Tony and walking out towards his son. He held his hands up to his son as he had when his son was much younger and Loki had cradled him close.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki move away from him, but was still frozen to his spot. He’d expected this, but the sudden appearance and actual size of the serpent was more than he’d expected. It would be no challenge for Jormungandr to destroy this ship if he wanted. The great serpent considered Loki for a long moment before he moved, neck stretching and head dipping to rest in Loki’s arms, pressing close to the god’s chest for a moment. “It has been a very long time.” The voice came again. Pulling away, the serpent eyed Tony before looking back to Loki. “Let me see if I remember how to do this.” Slowly his scales began to spark with blue-green magic before appearing to ripple, soon his whole pody lit with magic before disappearing, leaving a man standing on the deck a few feet from Loki. He was tall and slender, like Loki, but covered in sinewy muscles. His dark hair was cropped short, but he had the same serpentine gold eyes and patches of scales still clung to his skin. The only thing he seemed to be wearing was a loose cloth around his waist of the same color his scales had been.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki still felt unsure when he held his hands up to his son, he was still unsure how well this would go. The length of time it took for Jormungandr to move was the most nerve racking thing Loki had ever experienced. Relief flooded through the god when his son finally pressed his head into his arms and against his chest. He smiled as Jormungandr moved back to change shape. "You seemed to have mastered that quite well. Tony meet Jormungandr." Loki introduced when his son shifted into a more Midgardian or Asardian appearance. "Jormungandr this is Tony Stark, he is my mate." he continued.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jormungandr looked down at himself, making a face. “It has been a very long time since I took this shape…..it’s too tight.” He said slowly. Looking up at the human his mother motioned to he looked the man over. “Tony Stark…..I’ve heard that name from humans recently.” He said slowly. Turning those dangerous eyes back to Loki, he arched a brow. “And you have taken a human as a….mate…..it truly has been a long time.”

Tony didn’t even approach when Jor turned human, or some semblance of human. It wasn’t until Loki seemed to call him forward that he slowly moved to Loki’s side, looking over the newcomer. Hearing his words, Tony went from spooked to mildly offended. “There is a problem with humans?” he asked quickly. Jor looked at him, a small smirk on his lips. “No…..and yes.” He answered. He was obviously the difficult one of Loki’s children.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki chuckled when Jormungandr complained that his new form was too tight. "I have indeed," Loki nodded. He knew Hela had approved but she also 'lived' with her father. He was unsure how Jormungandr would feel about his mother finding someone else besides Angroboda. He looked to Tony when he felt irritation from his mate. He looked back to Jormungandr when his son answer that humans were both not a problem and yet were at the same time. "What do you mean?" Loki questioned his son trying not to let an argument start between his son and mate.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jormungandr tilted his head slightly, eyes flicking between the two men, judging them both. “I have lived here for most of my life, listening and watching. As human have advanced, they have spread like a plague. They consume and destroy, not just what is around them, but each other. They are capable of such brilliance, such beauty and ingenuity, but they rarely use it.” Jotmungandr answered. Crossing his arms over his chest, he frowned. “And they are short lived. Far more than most races……Are you sure you want to be involved with that mother?” he asked softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened to Jormungandr when his son spoke telling him all the things humans had done. All the bad things compared to the things they could have done. He knew Tony used his brilliance but it might be hard to convince his son with out showing him. He had no argument for their short lives. Tony had not consented to the apple yet, and probably wouldn't with everything that seemed to be mounting in their lives. Even the stuff unknown to tony. "I am already past the point of return but I do not regret it. I love Tony and I would not trade him for even your father though I do still love your father he is gone." Loki stated. He did not want to offend his son but he loved Tony and he had moved on from Angroboda.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jormungandr shifted at Loki’s words, eyes narrowing slightly, obviously not pleased by the thought that Loki would pick Tony over his father. Even as Loki said that however, Tony pressed closer to his side, trying to support and comfort the god, and trying to protect him as well. The motion caught the serpent’s attention and he watched for a moment before sighing and looking away. “I suppose you would move on……the passage of time feels different in the oceans, it seems longer, and shorter. I forget how it works on land.” He admitted. “I will not pretend that I like this mother, that I find this a good match, or that I am overly fond of humans….but you seem happy and healthy, so I will not speak against it.” He said carefully. “But I do suppose that this is not all bad. It has given us a chance to meet once more.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki shifted slightly becoming more defensive as he saw his son shift and his eyes narrow. He felt Tony press closer to his side and he felt his instincts flare up with the need to protect his mate. When Jormungandr sighed and looked away Loki calmed a bit. "It has been many centuries my son, I have missed your father that whole time as well as you and your siblings. At sometime we have to move on though and Tony has helped me with this." Loki stated. He listened to Jormungandr say that he would not pretend he liked his mate or humans in general. He did not expect his son to pretend but he hoped his son would at least give Tony a chance. Hearing his son say he would not speak against it brought a small smile to his face and even more when he said that it had given them a chance to see each other once more. "I have missed you much my son, more than I could bear at many times. I hoped that perhaps we will be able to see much more of each other. We also thought perhaps you might join us to celebrate a Midgardian holiday next month." Loki offered.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I certainly would not be opposed to seeing more of you mother.” Jor said slowly, moving gracefully to the railing of the ship and actually sitting on it. “But what would grandfather say? How he has even allowed this visit is beyond me.” He said carefully, glancing to the sky as if Odin would appear there. He was well aware that Heimdall could always see him, could always warn Odin of anything he or Loki did.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled brightly when Jor said he would not be opposed to seeing more of him. He moved as his son did towards the railing of the ship. Looking to his son when he asked what Odin would say had him nodding. Before it had been a great worry for them, Odin ready to bring down his wrath whenever Loki thought about visiting but now his mother ruled. "Odin's mind was taken by a sickness your grandmother is ruling now until Thor is ready to take the throne. We need not worry about Odin's wrath any longer." Loki explained. "A lot has happened on Asgard since you were last there." he continued without really giving anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:53 am
Alikia Tsuki

As Loki moved to the railing, Tony stayed in his spot. Looking between the two, he finally decided to retreat, giving them time and privacy. They deserved a chance to catch up without him there to mess things up. Jor blinked, surprised by the news. “Grandmother? I would have never imagined her agreeing to that.” He said slowly. “I suppose there really is a lot for me to hear about…..I have only heard news from Hela when she happens to visit. I know of very little that has happened on Asgard since my banishment.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked back as he felt his mate leave. He reached out across the bond to make sure that Tony was okay, he did not want his mate and his son to be at odd ends. "I would say she choose it and while she did indeed there was also little other choice. I had to return to Asgard at the time, Sif and Fandral finally slipped up and Tony with his team proved it to Odin. We were there for a trial against them but the council..." Loki breathed not because the story was exactly hard to tell. He had come to terms with his Jotun side, but he knew not how to tell his son that he was not full Aesir either, to tell him he was part Jotun. "Many things were discovered recently... a lot of which has had a good ending. Among those is that Hodur has been taken from the council, he set up the death of your brothers and the banishment for you and your siblings. I think your grandmother will undo it now when she has everything settled. My being in Asgard again caused quite a bit of turmoil." he explained with a slight bitter smile. It still hurt that he was banished and unable to reach his mother as he wished. "It was also discovered that Frigga is not my true mother though she will always be so to me. During the war with Jotunhiem Odin lay with Laufey and I was the result, you are part Jotun." Loki finally stated looking to his son, he hoped that he did not have the same hatred for the Jotun's that Loki had had drilled into his brain.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games