Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:07 pm
your evil twin
Silly Genji
Oh?" Geku yawned flicking his wrist up. "Dai Kabe no China -Great Wall of China (( xd ))". A great wooden wall emerged blocking Yamazaki's attack. Some slots opened up and miniture archers popped out of them and fired a volley of flamming arrows towards Yamakazi.

Yamazaki slammed into the wall with all his might as the arrows began to hit him.
"Scary" Geku said as he stepped back. "Well then, I'll be off..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:10 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
He left the hospital with the bandages covering his chest. Ganeni pulled up his shirt and remembered something he saw before he dashed into Ifuuki's lab. Mai in a weird form. He wanted to check if she was okay. Because he didn't had to time to do it before. So he headed to the graveyard and knocked on the door.

No one answered the door. Only a faint crying could be heard from with in.

No matter what situation it was. That didn't sound good. Ganeni knocked again only harder this time. The door wasnt closed so it opened. He could only hear crying in a room. There was something in the air that didn't felt right. The crying got louder as Ganeni aprouched the door and opened it. Only to find Mai on her knees crying.

Mai sobbed. She looked up and saw Ganeni, but she continued to cry. She looked quite pitiful on the ground, her glasses too obscured with tears for her to see.

Ganeni aproached her slowly. Then kneeled infont of her and placed his hand on her shoulder.
"What's wrong?" he asked Mai.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:16 pm
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
He left the hospital with the bandages covering his chest. Ganeni pulled up his shirt and remembered something he saw before he dashed into Ifuuki's lab. Mai in a weird form. He wanted to check if she was okay. Because he didn't had to time to do it before. So he headed to the graveyard and knocked on the door.

No matter what situation it was. That didn't sound good. Ganeni knocked again only harder this time. The door wasnt closed so it opened. He could only hear crying in a room. There was something in the air that didn't felt right. The crying got louder as Ganeni aprouched the door and opened it. Only to find Mai on her knees crying.

Mai sobbed. She looked up and saw Ganeni, but she continued to cry. She looked quite pitiful on the ground, her glasses too obscured with tears for her to see.

Ganeni aproached her slowly. Then kneeled infont of her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"My..My.." Mai sobbed. "Mother..." she hugged Ganeni and cried on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:23 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin

Ganeni hugged her. "What happened to her? Where is she?" he asked her with a soft tone.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:27 pm
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin

Ganeni hugged her. "What happened to her? Where is she?" he asked her with a soft tone.

"Shes...shes...dead.." Mai choked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:30 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin

"Shes...shes...dead.." Mai choked.

Ganeni's eyes widended and pressed Mai against him. He knew what she was going through.
"Calm down..breath" Ganeni whispered as he fought off his own memorie of his parents dieing.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

your evil twin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:37 pm
Silly Genji
your evil twin
Silly Genji
Oh?" Geku yawned flicking his wrist up. "Dai Kabe no China -Great Wall of China (( xd ))". A great wooden wall emerged blocking Yamazaki's attack. Some slots opened up and miniture archers popped out of them and fired a volley of flamming arrows towards Yamakazi.

Yamazaki slammed into the wall with all his might as the arrows began to hit him.
"Scary" Geku said as he stepped back. "Well then, I'll be off..."

Yamazaki continued to pound the wall till it shattered. He then laid chase to Geku  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:37 pm
Dragon Sneeze
"Perhaps." the demon's voice seemed to come from every direction. "But they give me joy. The lives of my victims empower me. I drink them."
All at once it stopped. Kai was once again in the forest.
"I shall leave you now, but you shall recieve a lasting reminder of my presence."
He slashed Kai's face leaving four bloody furrows on his face. He then turned and walked west.
The Uchiha Gate glowed red as the darkness stretched out grabbing Kai pulling him in. As kai entered the darkness it became red glowing bright. Kai walked out of the gate as a black chakra flowed through him. "The doorway is closed." Kai said as the Uchiha Gate closed and crubmled. "The link between this gate has been severed. Now Yasha Tenqu it's time to play." Kai said looking at the demon.  

Kai Hyugiha

your evil twin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:46 pm
Yajiro watched as Rin dragged Ifuuki-chan off into the cerater. He then walked over to meet his father and learn his fate.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:51 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
"Perhaps." the demon's voice seemed to come from every direction. "But they give me joy. The lives of my victims empower me. I drink them."
All at once it stopped. Kai was once again in the forest.
"I shall leave you now, but you shall recieve a lasting reminder of my presence."
He slashed Kai's face leaving four bloody furrows on his face. He then turned and walked west.
The Uchiha Gate glowed red as the darkness stretched out grabbing Kai pulling him in. As kai entered the darkness it became red glowing bright. Kai walked out of the gate as a black chakra flowed through him. "The doorway is closed." Kai said as the Uchiha Gate closed and crubmled. "The link between this gate has been severed. Now Yasha Tenqu it's time to play." Kai said looking at the demon.

The demon turned and stared evily at Kai. "Oh? You are forgetting boy just who those powers come from." He threw up a taloned arm and transfixed Kai. "So be it. You want to play? Then be my pet!"
Dark light sprouted from his talon and enveloped Kai. In seconds Kai was reduced to a medium sized white dog. The demon laughed obnoxiously.

((OKAY! You just couldn't stand someone being more powerful can you? Suddenly you're on par with a demon? And you call LP a godmodder? HA! I am sick of everyone in this RP taking advantage of me because I'm nice! I didn't kill you because I felt it was mean spirited, then you turn around and do this? I still didn't kill you, and Kai's powers are still intact, but you are now a dog. Until you litsen to me you will remain a dog.
In an RP you cannot have overpowered characters. It kills the RP. Less powered characters like Shin and Ganeni are getting alienated because they can't compete with others. I had to make Mai so they'd have someone to interact with. I had to make Ifuuki to keep LP in check, and Genji and I made the demons to keep Kai in check. LOT GOOD THAT DID! I cannot keep making characters to police this RP. If I havn't already done what I have then this RP would have died. Do you want that? I enjoy this RP, but if you do not listen to me or Genji then it will die.))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:59 pm
Amen!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:10 pm
Cybercoin
((Amen!))

((I feel like doing a jig-starts to dance-))  

your evil twin

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:37 pm
Dragon Sneeze
((OKAY! You just couldn't stand someone being more powerful can you? Suddenly you're on par with a demon? And you call LP a godmodder? HA! I am sick of everyone in this RP taking advantage of me because I'm nice! I didn't kill you because I felt it was mean spirited, then you turn around and do this? I still didn't kill you, and Kai's powers are still intact, but you are now a dog. Until you litsen to me you will remain a dog.
In an RP you cannot have overpowered characters. It kills the RP. Less powered characters like Shin and Ganeni are getting alienated because they can't compete with others. I had to make Mai so they'd have someone to interact with. I had to make Ifuuki to keep LP in check, and Genji and I made the demons to keep Kai in check. LOT GOOD THAT DID! I cannot keep making characters to police this RP. If I havn't already done what I have then this RP would have died. Do you want that? I enjoy this RP, but if you do not listen to me or Genji then it will die.))
((I can never tell when your being kind and being a self rightious annoyance. And the only reason I godmodded then was because I didn't ask for a bunch of stupid demons. That was you butting your nose in where it wasn't wanted.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:41 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
((I can never tell when your being kind and being a self rightious annoyance. And the only reason I godmodded then was because I didn't ask for a bunch of stupid demons. That was you butting your nose in where it wasn't wanted.))

((I don't have to explain myself.))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:07 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

((I don't have to explain myself.))
[[of course, gods don't have to explaint there actions to the mortals, some of them just wouldn't understand it right? xP xD ]]  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff