Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Movies, Television & Entertainment
What You Listening To Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bullgod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:31 am
2 Litre Dolby - Fist Fit

So... I have work in 30 minutes, and it's totally going to suck. I'm so sick of working. They should just give me money anyway. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:40 am
The Kovenant - Via Negativa

Well, as long as you have music you like in your ear, you'll be good...

It works with me and TAFE, and when I don't wanna deal with everything I don't like there. biggrin Just get my phone out and listen to music. Especially handy during Maths...

Lenre Li

Aellalove

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:23 am
John Frusciante - Running Away Into You

I have to listen to really crappy, crappy CDs at work. Think Britney Spears and Beyonce. Vomit. Retail is the pits.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:34 am
AC/DC - Back in Black

Eurgh, cannot get why people actually like that sort of music... feel like bursting my ear drums with a pencil whenever I hear that kinda music. The only 'mainstream' stuff I like is... Linkin Park, MCR, The Presets, Matchbox Twenty... >.<

Lenre Li

Aellalove

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:40 am
Ataxia - The Sides

Yeah, I can handle The Presets... and, er... Empire of the Sun? haha  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:46 am
Eisbrecher - Taub-Stumm-Blind [Deaf-Dumb-Blind]

xd I believe most people like that s**t music these days [opinion] because it's what they're familiar with.

I mean, when I was younger I listened to Britney and Destiny's Child. But I grew out of that phase when I discovered the internet and anime. biggrin

Also, would classic rock count as mainstream? Because I'm starting to like that too. Some of it.

Lenre Li

Aellalove

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:00 am
John Frusciante - After the Ending

I was pretty lucky, I have a really cool uncle who is only twelve years older than me, he always got me listening to good music. Plus my dad has pretty eclectic taste.

First CD I ever bought was Millencolin - For Monkeys (mum paid for it) when I was 8. I consider my musical listening track record fairly good compared to a lot of people's haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:04 am
Matchbox Twenty - Unwell [I find it impossible to hate M20.]

My mum likes music like Madonna and Kylie Minogue. confused

I had an embarrassing music track record. ^^; 5ive [who I have my favourite album of on my HD], Britney Spears, Destiny's Child...

Then there was stuff like... Good Charlotte, The Living End... and my KMFDM and Rammstein CDs. <3 [Granted, only Mutter from Rammstein, and WWIII and Krieg from KMFDM.]

Lenre Li

Aellalove

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:21 am
The Mars Volta - Halo of Nembutals

The Living End ruled in their Self Titled - Roll On days... two of my favourite albums.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:28 am
Nightwish - The Pharaoh Sails to Orion

The Living End are okay. xd They're bearable compared to Beyonce [********' Single Ladies...] and all that. confused

Lenre Li

Aellalove

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:52 am
John Frusciante - Inside a Break

Oh God, that Single Ladies song makes me suicidal.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:55 am
The Kovenant - In The Name of the Future

Tell me about it. sad My friend in Sydney who I stay with when I'm there likes that sorta music... and they went a ******** dance class to be able to dance like Beyonce did in that ******** video...

It was painful to watch. gonk

Lenre Li

Aellalove

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:02 am
Ataxia - Dust

Wow... that sounds horrible. I must admit, some of my good friends have shocking, shocking taste. My best friend is obessed with that Justin Bieber kid... and he's a 20 year old male, shame.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:06 am
E Nomine - Der Fürst Der Finsternis

Yeah. I mean, I respect them and all, but their music taste is atrocious imo. sad

HAHAHAH JUSTIN BIEBER. ********. HAHAH.

xd My best friend has some of his songs. But I'm more okay with it then with my friend in Sydney. At least she doesn't have that Single Ladies song on her phone...

Still, Justin Bieber. Hahah. xd Duuude. What a ******** joke.

Lenre Li

Aellalove

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:10 am
Radiohead - How to Disappear Completely

In his defence, he is a heinously effeminate male. He doesn't even realise he should be ashamed haha.  
Movies, Television & Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games