Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:01 pm
Tomoe sniffled softly as she got up and looked around, looking for someone to help Juno and Esuna. "Oh...... what can I do...?" she said as she began to run throught the hallways, bumping into Ikasu. She lookes up to him and in instict, quickly grabs her Katana. "Oh it's you! Stalker!" she said as she aimed her Katana at him.

Ikasu laughed. "For the hundreth time, it's Ikasu, not stalker..." he said, while grinning. "C'mon, kitten.... come with me, I won't let those bad men hurt you...." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:03 pm
she smiles "alright then" she looks down the hall and sees Tomoe "oh this isnt good" she said, she cloned herself and nodded, the clone walked towards them "hey, you must love my sister to be messing with her" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:06 pm
Nightbane took himself off her shoulder. "Hey...you why don't you pick on someone your own strength? Stop going after girls." Nightbane was greatful for the guard disguise.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:07 pm
"Oh yes, since the first time I saw her," he said, grinning a bit. He looked over to Tomoe and his grin widened. "Cmon, I don't bite," he said extending his hand.

Tomoe tilted her head. This guy must think I'm an idiot or something... after all he's done... he expects me to trust him...? she thinks. She looks at him and sticks her tounge out, "Never!"  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:08 pm
she laughs "give up you.....you whatever you are, she doesnt like you and will never like you so go find someone else before she barfs" she smiles (brb dinner)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:12 pm
Nightbane realizes he has no weapons. He looked around until he found a spear off of a dead guard and picked it up. "Get away from them or i will kill you.."

(K cya soon.)  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:17 pm
Ikasu can't help but to laugh. "And what should I go after? Guys?" he said and looked over to Bella. "I don't care if she does or if she doesn't... I'm taking her with me anyway," he said, smiling casually. Suddenly he grabs her by the arm and presses her against his body. "Ah... I always get what I want... life is good.. oh.. and tell Juno to cooperate, will you?" he said as he disapeared into the shadows with Tomoe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:23 pm
(back) she ran towards the shadows "no" she yelled and growled "you sick b*****d, gimme back my sister" she kicks the wall and looks back at nightbane "come on, lets get you fixed up" she said and lead him to the mages  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:25 pm
Nightbane lunged in after them but missed as he disappeared. "Ugh..." Nightbane hit the ground and pain hit him hard. Nightbane felt his rage take over him. He knew of a way..a way to follow him but he would have to give in to his rage. He looked at Bella, "I'll be back." Nightbane grabbed his black vial and took a longer sip. He transformed into his demonic form. Using his claw he opened up a dark portal. He went through while his essence spun around..he had to be quick or he would get stuck. The portal closed behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:27 pm
her eyes widen "no" she yelled jumping at the portal but was too late, she slams her fist at the ground "damn it" she yelled, she stood up, she looks around "wait....hmm" she runs out of the castle "tomoe, can you hear me?" she asked in her mind  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:32 pm
Tomoe looks around, wondering where the heck she is. Everything's... so dark.... she thought. Suddenly she heard Bella's voice in her head, but it was very disorted. All she heard was a 'Tom... you... me....' She tiled her head slightly. Bella... I can barely hear you... she said, but it sounded very disorted as well. She stood up and noticed that she was laying on a bed. "This is odd...." she said, feeling very scared.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:35 pm
she shakes her head "tomoe, where are you?" she thought and ran into the forest "dad told us to never see the witch, but i have to" she thought and went to speak with her, she created a portal and turned her to wind, she appeared in the room but wasnt able to be seen, she looks around "what? im a ghost" her eyes widen "oh no, did i die?"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:39 pm
Tomoe whimpered slihgtly as she walked around the oom, still hearing Bella in a disorted way. Where am I...? Oh no... Juno-chan! He's in danger! she thought as she quickly began to look for a way to exit the room. "Must find a way out..." she said.

Ikasu's laughter was heard in the room. "Ah.. you won't be able to exit this room, Tomoe... and no one, but me, will be able to enter it. You see... this room is protected by Arcane Magick; and no one not even through portals, will be able to enter this room... pretty ingenious, wouldn't you say?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:42 pm
she felt some sort of barrier "whats this" she asked but she couldnt speak, she panicked "oh no, i am dead" she said looking at her hands, seeing them a faded white, she hits the barrier "oh no this isnt good" she sees them but wasnt able to communicate with them, they couldnt even see her, she focused hard on tomoe "tomoe" she said her voice a scary fady way "switch with me, remember the spell, souls switch?"  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games