Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:55 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
She sighed as she walked deeper into the forest.
three girls looking like angelita appeared in front of her "hello, im angel, angelica, and amy" all three said introducing themselves "we need your help"
at that moment two guys appeared beside them, looking like them as well "their gone" they whispered shaking their heads

Tanya was about to take out her Katanas and attackd, but stopped when she noticed their resemblance to Angelita. "How.... may I help you?" she said as she looked at all of them
all five turned and looked at her "our sister" they said together "some leader took her, they injected her with some sleeping medicine, please, we need help getting her back" they sighn "he took her somewhere, but we dont know where"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:01 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
three girls looking like angelita appeared in front of her "hello, im angel, angelica, and amy" all three said introducing themselves "we need your help"
at that moment two guys appeared beside them, looking like them as well "their gone" they whispered shaking their heads

Tanya was about to take out her Katanas and attackd, but stopped when she noticed their resemblance to Angelita. "How.... may I help you?" she said as she looked at all of them
all five turned and looked at her "our sister" they said together "some leader took her, they injected her with some sleeping medicine, please, we need help getting her back" they sighn "he took her somewhere, but we dont know where"

"I see..." Tanya said. "I know a spell that might help me find her... but I need something personal of hers....Do you have anything personal of her? That I can use to track her down...?"

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:04 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"I see..." Tanya said. "I know a spell that might help me find her... but I need something personal of hers....Do you have anything personal of her? That I can use to track her down...?"
the all looked at each other "umm not that we know of" they think "would hair do it?" one of the girls snapps her fingers and a hair brush appears in her hand
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:07 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

the all looked at each other "umm not that we know of" they think "would hair do it?" one of the girls snapps her fingers and a hair brush appears in her hand

"Yes! That's perfect!" she said as she takes the hair brush out of their hands. She closes he eyes and concentrates. A strange symbol appears in her forehead and when she opns her eyes again, they're glowing an intense blue color. "I see the path..." Tanya said. She streched her hand foreward and a bright smoke trail appeared on the ground. "If we folow this, we will get to where Angelita is... now c'mon!"

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:11 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"Yes! That's perfect!" she said as she takes the hair brush out of their hands. She closes he eyes and concentrates. A strange symbol appears in her forehead and when she opns her eyes again, they're glowing an intense blue color. "I see the path..." Tanya said. She streched her hand foreward and a bright smoke trail appeared on the ground. "If we folow this, we will get to where Angelita is... now c'mon!"
they nodded and followed her
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:13 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

Eyes still glowing while following the trail. "By the way... who kidnapped Angelita? And why?"

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:15 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

Eyes still glowing while following the trail. "By the way... who kidnapped Angelita? And why?"
they shrugged "who knows...." they looked at each other, talking in their vampire language
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:18 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

they shrugged "who knows...." they looked at each other, talking in their vampire language

She raised an eyebrow since she didn't understand what they were saying and shrugged. "We're getting close," she said.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:18 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

She raised an eyebrow since she didn't understand what they were saying and shrugged. "We're getting close," she said.
they nodded, still following, they kept on talking in their language
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:22 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

She stops running. "This is where the trail ends...." she says.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:28 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

they stopped talking "there she is" they all said, only their eyes can see "you b*****d give her back" said one of the brothers walking up to them, but only hitting a glass wall
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:35 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

they stopped talking "there she is" they all said, only their eyes can see "you b*****d give her back" said one of the brothers walking up to them, but only hitting a glass wall

Tanya looks around. "Where? I can't see anything..." she says.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:39 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

all five of them start pounding and kicking the invisible wall "let her go!" they all yell
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:43 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

all five of them start pounding and kicking the invisible wall "let her go!" they all yell

She sees them all pounding on an invisible wall and frowns. She walks over to the wall and places a hand over it. "A Barrier..." she says.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:46 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

She sees them all pounding on an invisible wall and frowns. She walks over to the wall and places a hand over it. "A Barrier..." she says.
"you mean you cant see her? just floating there aslee?" they asked confused they kicked the wall very hard
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games