Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:01 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
be back later, if I'm nto back in an hour, good night

Okay Sura. Hope to see you back. I'll likely be here, because my roommates just came back, and seem to be drunk as ********, because they're playing their music ******** loud
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:02 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw

Okay Sura. Hope to see you back. I'll likely be here, because my roommates just came back, and seem to be drunk as ********, because they're playing their music ******** loud

Roommates? So more than one this time?

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:03 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw

Roommates? So more than one this time?

3 of them. It's midnight, so I should expect it, but I'm gonna put a sign on my door that says "If it's past midnight, and this door is closed, keep it down", because I'm not going to put up with this s**t
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:05 pm

Af Mas
3 of them. It's midnight, so I should expect it, but I'm gonna put a sign on my door that says "If it's past midnight, and this door is closed, keep it down", because I'm not going to put up with this s**t

3? Aww, I was looking forward to something. xp And good plan.

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:08 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

3? Aww, I was looking forward to something. xp And good plan.

I have my own room, it's just in an apartment. They all have their own room too
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:12 pm

Af Mas

Ah I see. So it's not a dorm, it's an apartment?

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:17 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

Yeah, and the best I can do is ask them to turn it down. If they're shitfaced, that won't do any good. Matt might, because he's a decent enough guy, but Phil is an idiot, it seems
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:21 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Yeah, and the best I can do is ask them to turn it down. If they're shitfaced, that won't do any good. Matt might, because he's a decent enough guy, but Phil is an idiot, it seems

Best not to argue with drunk people. xp My condolences.

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:22 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Best not to argue with drunk people. xp My condolences.

Thanks Ed *sighs and curls up on the couch* My best friend's boyfriend is so possessive. Yanks her away if I even so much as hug her
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:25 pm

Af Mas
Thanks Ed *sighs and curls up on the couch* My best friend's boyfriend is so possessive. Yanks her away if I even so much as hug her

Is this Kira lee you're talking about?

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:30 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

No, this'd be reannaking. She's my best friend here, and her boyfriend from England is over here visiting. Ri's my best friend, and I like to hug her because she's awesome, not because I'm trying to take her from him
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:31 pm

>> ello

Araclast

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:36 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

No, this'd be reannaking. She's my best friend here, and her boyfriend from England is over here visiting. Ri's my best friend, and I like to hug her because she's awesome, not because I'm trying to take her from him

Oh sorry. xp Well lucky for her then, but kinda bad for you. I guess you should try to contain your hugs till he leaves.

Yo Ara.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:38 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Oh sorry. xp Well lucky for her then, but kinda bad for you. I guess you should try to contain your hugs till he leaves.

Yo Ara.
Sup ed

Araclast

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:39 pm

Araclast
Sup ed

Finishing up watching some Veronica Mars before bed.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games