Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:02 pm
Kanycta
ill be rite back in a secint kyo
*leon grabed tyes ear and draged him around the couner*

megaman says let go of his ear now
*megaman said yelling*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:08 pm
dont worry leo im not going to tell...i think letting it draw out and make you suffer with me knowing is the best way  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:10 pm
lupinewarrior
dont worry leo im not going to tell...i think letting it draw out and make you suffer with me knowing is the best way

What!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
"oh hey" she smiles and jogs over to them "hey i have some good news and some bad news" she said looking at them

"Whats the Good news then The Bad News" She Said Smileing looking Away From Kenny who is holding onto her Leg Begging to her  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:11 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"oh hey" she smiles and jogs over to them "hey i have some good news and some bad news" she said looking at them

"Whats the Good news then The Bad News" She Said Smileing looking Away From Kenny who is holding onto her Leg Begging to her
"okay well the good news is" she bites her lip and whispers it in her ear "im getting married" she smiles  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:11 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

yeah  

Ninja Assasin13

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"okay well the good news is" she bites her lip and whispers it in her ear "im getting married" she smiles

Her Eyes widen and her Mouth Drops with a Huge Smile on it and she yells "OH MY GOSH!!!" She Jumps up and Down "THIS IS SO EXITEING!! WE ARE SO GOING TOGETHER TO GET A WEDDING DRESS!" She Said Lauphing with the Huge Smile still on

Kenny Gets Kicked in the Face when she Started Jumping he gets up and Rubs his Jaw he Notices Leon and Tye Talking hegoes Closer to Listen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:17 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

Her Eyes widen and her Mouth Drops with a Huge Smile on it and she yells "OH MY GOSH!!!" She Jumps up and Down "THIS IS SO EXITEING!! WE ARE SO GOING TOGETHER TO GET A WEDDING DRESS!" She Said Lauphing with the Huge Smile still on

Kenny Gets Kicked in the Face when she Started Jumping he gets up and Rubs his Jaw he Notices Leon and Tye Talking hegoes Closer to Listen

*megamans dog rush hears her and tells megaman and megaman says*
WHAT!!!! eek  

Ninja Assasin13

Aprilbaby1

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she laughs seeing her jump up and down "yes i know, Im so excited" she smiles  
lupinewarrior

tye your a a** !!!  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:18 pm
OMG anthra is getting married  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:23 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"This is SO Kool! OMG Me and Kenny are Going to Earth Today, We are Gonna Go to My Moms Grave then to a Night Club! You Have to Come to To Celebrate this!!"  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:25 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"This is SO Kool! OMG Me and Kenny are Going to Earth Today, We are Gonna Go to My Moms Grave then to a Night Club! You Have to Come to To Celebrate this!!"
she smiles "id love to..." she didnt want to spoil the moment with her bad news  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Okay, Now the Bad News" She Said Putting a Serious Face on "I Promiss I wont be Disapointed"  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:32 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Okay, Now the Bad News" She Said Putting a Serious Face on "I Promiss I wont be Disapointed"
she looks down biting her lip "i....hmm how should i say it" she sighs "my father, brother, and a large group of guards are coming to take me back to my planet" she blurted out  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games