Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:38 am
that ish weird eek there have not been any approved bannings since teh last cleanup gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:49 am
*comes back with all the drinks and carefully sets them on the table* Rei-chan what is Spartans punishment emo  

Snowspartan1399

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:42 am
astro nods at firetiger. "yes, it means for you to come and attack me"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:19 am
Snowspartan1399
*comes back with all the drinks and carefully sets them on the table* Rei-chan what is Spartans punishment emo
one of these 4laugh
>  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:47 pm
astroninja1
(that....was wierd. yesterday when i tried to post, i found i wasnt in the guild, and had to rejoin before i could post. i know i didnt quit the guild, and never got a notice saying i was banned, so ive got no clue how it happened)

(Maybe you lost membership during the minimum post event thingy?)
Sighs and shakes her head. "I think you should punish yourself. After all, I am sure that whatever you decide would fit you a lot better then something I can do". Snuggling back with Ayame she smiles softly. "Comfeh kitteh" whee

(Also I would like to say I am amused that the Lady Tiger manages to miss seeing that I am human.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:57 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
astroninja1
(that....was wierd. yesterday when i tried to post, i found i wasnt in the guild, and had to rejoin before i could post. i know i didnt quit the guild, and never got a notice saying i was banned, so ive got no clue how it happened)

(Maybe you lost membership during the minimum post event thingy?)
Sighs and shakes her head. "I think you should punish yourself. After all, I am sure that whatever you decide would fit you a lot better then something I can do". Snuggling back with Ayame she smiles softly. "Comfeh kitteh" whee

(Also I would like to say I am amused that the Lady Tiger manages to miss seeing that I am human.)

C...can Miss Ayanami give me my punishment then cry  

Snowspartan1399

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:26 pm
[If Lady Tiger is me, you never answered my question in another thread about if your character looks like your avatar or posted a description, so Firetiger has always just seen you as a neko.]

Firetiger thrusts the staff forward in no specific spot, then makes an arc. Looking closely to see how the hits are blocked, the weretiger tries two of her own attacks: pointing the staff to the ceiling and pushing the length of it forward, then moving it diagonally in a slashing motion. She tries to attack with a speed better for smaller weapons, accidentally banging the staff into her side once in the process.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:05 pm
As firetiger thrusts the staff at him, astro spins the staff to deflect the thrust, then holds it verticaly next to him to block the arcing blow (asuming you where swing it horizantally.) He keeps somewhat wide grip on the staff through all of it

(dont understand the second part enough to say how i block it.)  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:13 pm
(I thought I posted something about that. I always RP myself as looking like my Avi. For some stupid reason I can have ears + top hat, but NOT ears + headband crying )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:34 am
Spartan wandered into the back with a smirk, an evil crooked smile as he began to laugh uncontrollably.

Back outside the kitchen no one seemed to notice that while they were drinking and enjoying the time, a feeling of fatigue slowly swet over them. This of course would be noticed if one was only to look at the rim of the glass and notice a slight white powder.  

Snowspartan1399

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:05 pm
[I never really role played a fight before and guess I'm not so good at describing attacks, but Astroninja would probably block anything Firetiger tried anyway. ^^;

My character will be really mad if she comes back to the tavern and finds a human... >:3]

Slowing down a bit, Firetiger adjusts her grip to match Astroninja's. The staff follows the neko's arms in a few more diagonal swings going downward. Unsure of her own attacks, she repeats a horizontal and vertical arc, then thrusts the weapon toward Astroninja's torso, an arm, and a leg once each. The movements don't have much force and seem to be made without enough effort.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:13 am
*Sip sip*

=o.o=

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
=x.x=  

Amara Su

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:54 am
ninja >  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:55 am
*laughs evily to myself* twisted  

Snowspartan1399

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:51 am
((dont bother trying anything like that an me snow. not only am i trained to resist poisons, but i can detect poisons like that easily twisted

@firetiger: im great at describing attacks in great detail. so just study how i describe mine and try to do it like me =P on a side note, i have this one throw i love doing, but whenever i do it, someone always calls autohit. -_- ITS NOT AUTOHIT DAMMIT! ITS CALLED PHYSICS!!! burning_eyes ))

astro moves the staff vertically beside him to black the first, horizantally above his head for the next then spins it to deflect thre thrust, steps back and drops it low to block the strike at his leg then brings it back up to catch the strike at his arm. "Looks like your attacks are getting a bit better. Try to balance yours strikes between both ends, and throw in a few kicks and feints here and there." As astro said this, he stabs the staff into the ground and jumps forward, using the staff to propel himself higher and faster as he brings both his legs up to kick  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games