Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:03 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

h-how did you know?
*tips head confused and skeptical*
"remenber when you woke up in an staircase on the woods? we were living in some kind of spell that took us to the past... we lived it alright, but you cannot just change history that easely... you are living another life while asleep"

*still confused*
but....how can i be living two lives?!
((to misuzu:awwwwwww too bad)) "you are not LIVING two lifes, only experiencing another... like watching a movie i guess"

only if the movie is interactive! there's a man, talking to me like he owns me...another man who doesnt speak...and other people who just...follow me around! and-
*yumi realizes she may have crossed the line with her tone*
sorry...ill stop...
((misuzu:recaping the magical flashback)) ed turns around "the man that doesent speak... looks like me, am i right? and the man that thinks that owns you..." he moves aside and lets her see an picture of the guy she dreamed "is him..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:03 am
Misuzu0614
(to notingles: i know right! TT^TT....
to blessed: again? that sucks!!)
[anyways... whats happening rite now??])

(Yumi is from the 18th century)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:05 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

h-how did you know?
*tips head confused and skeptical*
"remenber when you woke up in an staircase on the woods? we were living in some kind of spell that took us to the past... we lived it alright, but you cannot just change history that easely... you are living another life while asleep"

*still confused*
((to misuzu:awwwwwww too bad)) "you are not LIVING two lifes, only experiencing another... like watching a movie i guess"

only if the movie is interactive! there's a man, talking to me like he owns me...another man who doesnt speak...and other people who just...follow me around! and-
sorry...ill stop...
((misuzu:recaping the magical flashback)) ed turns around "the man that doesent speak... looks like me, am i right? and the man that thinks that owns you..." he moves aside and lets her see an picture of the guy she dreamed "is him..."

((when you say magical flashback it sounds gay. XD no offense))
*yumi=shocked*
yeah...but...why would i be 'experiencing' that life?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:06 am
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

((it's more like she is seeing the later life of someone who did, not being from there, she is 22 remenber?))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:06 am
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

((actually, im not sure XD im just making it up as i go along. no clue how it's going to turn out. lmao))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:07 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

((actually, im not sure XD im just making it up as i go along. no clue how it's going to turn out. lmao))

(lol^^)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:08 am
notingles
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

((it's more like she is seeing the later life of someone who did, not being from there, she is 22 remenber?))

(I c)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:10 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*still confused*

sorry...ill stop...

*yumi=shocked*
((i know, but if i just said flashback it woldd sound... too plain)) ed get serious "becalse... of the arcane flow in that area i belive that you are, comunicating with... your grand grandmother, and... the human that provided my genetical information... myght be your grandfather!"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:12 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*still confused*

sorry...ill stop...

*yumi=shocked*
((i know, but if i just said flashback it woldd sound... too plain)) ed get serious "becalse... of the arcane flow in that area i belive that you are, comunicating with... your grand grandmother, and... the human that provided my genetical information... myght be your grandfather!"

so you're saying....we're related?!
*faints*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:13 am
(i c. thanks... brb. cant find my camera!!! stressed )  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:15 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

sorry...ill stop...

*yumi=shocked*

*faints*
ed go grab water, he come back with two glasses, he shakes yumi to see if shee awakes again, he fail, then he resorts to an strong smell, he go grab beer, fail he grabs the water and thow at her...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:16 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

sorry...ill stop...

*yumi=shocked*

*faints*
ed go grab water, he come back with two glasses, he shakes yumi to see if shee awakes again, he fail, then he resorts to an strong smell, he go grab beer, fail he grabs the water and thow at her...

*yumi wakes up. confuzzled, she looks around frantically. she sees you and her face turns red again. she closes her eyes tightly*
are you serious about us being related?  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:19 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*yumi=shocked*

*faints*

*yumi wakes up. confuzzled, she looks around frantically. she sees you and her face turns red again. she closes her eyes tightly*
ed ofers the other glass "up to some point... edmund only provided the dna so... you can call me far off uncle... i look calm but belive me... you wont wana know"flashback:ed completely wasted at the bar  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:21 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*yumi=shocked*

*faints*

ed ofers the other glass "up to some point... edmund only provided the dna so... you can call me far off uncle... i look calm but belive me... you wont wana know"flashback:ed completely wasted at the bar

so...that's a half yes?
*Shakes head*
no offense, im not sure how we can have any similar dna. we're very different.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:23 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*faints*

so...that's a half yes?
*Shakes head*
no offense, im not sure how we can have any similar dna. we're very different.
"ya half yes.. we dont look alike becalse..."points at the image "200 years of diferent heritage, i'm older that your actuall grandfather"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games