Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:47 pm
Nightbane got lost. His essence was evaporating. Than he heard someone say something, "Come on bro. You can do it." Than he felt a push as he toppled into a room. "Ugh...what happened..?" He looked to see Tomoe and Ikasu. He got up and than realized how much pain he was in..."Ugh.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:49 pm
Tomoe opened her eyes widely. Bella! Finally.... soul switch...? No... Bella, I can't.... He wants me, and as long as he wants me, he won't kill me... but if we switch he might notice and might kill you! I won't forgive myself if that happens... she said into her mind, her eyes tightly closed so she can concentrate on her voice better.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:51 pm
"he wont kill me because if he does then your body is the one hes killing" she said "and yes i know he wants you, if we switch, i can try to act like you then try to attack him while you try to attack as well"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:55 pm
(brb gotta clean kitchen XD)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:55 pm
Ikasu looked at Nightbane. "Huh... I wasn't expecting you here... I didn't take your girl, so why did you even bother?" he asked, croing his arms and grinning.

Tomoe bited her lower lip. But.... what if something bad happens...? she said, hesitating a lot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:56 pm
"I-Ikasu...ugh..." NIghtbane felt weak. Even in demonic form he wasn't as strong as he needed to be.  

irishdawg69

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:04 pm
GTg. Usual, mom pissed off. See you guys tomorrow although I will be mostly doin my report.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:04 pm
He rolled his eyes. "Look... you don't even need to be here... I don't feel like fighting no, so run along.." he said. That and I don't want a lecture from his brother.... damn he gets on my nerves so easily... he thought. "I'm going to send you back to the Valdamt Castle, and go take care of your girl... and tell her to stop trying to switch with Tomoe," he said crossing his arms.

Tomoe opened her eyes wide. "How did you--?"

"Know? I can read minds... it's my strongest technique," he said while shrugging.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:29 pm
(back XD and cya) she rolls her eyes "your an..." she hits the barrier "oh now thats a plan" she laughs but no sound came out, she smirks "what till you get a load of this" she whispered smiling  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:33 pm
(wb! And bye! See ya tomorrow!) Tomoe opened her eyes wide. "Oh... this is just fantastic..." she muttered.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:38 pm
she laughs "tomoe lets switch and quick, i have an idea" she snickers "i hope you like this one smarty pants" she said to Ikasu  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:44 pm
Ikasu crossed his arms. "Whoever said I was going to let you switch, you impudent wench," he said, holding onto Tomoe.

Tomoe snarled at him. "Oh, I'm switching allright!" she said, glaring at him strongly. Sis, we're going to switch, but remember, the switch only lasts 20 minutes... she said. That way we won't lose as much energy!  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:47 pm
she nodded "alright" she closes her eyes and chants the spell, they both start to pulse as they switch, she smiles opening her eyes "miss me you annoying little freak" she said smiling, she hits him and starts to chant again "i hope this works" she said aloud, hopping to switch with him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:52 pm
Ikasu opens his eyes wide as she switches with him. "Damn... what?" he said as he saw that he had switched bodies.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:54 pm
she smirks "how do you like me now?" she asked and looked around, she clamped a hand over her neck (tomoes body XD confusing, but have to go soon kk) she weakens the barrier alowing anyone to come in  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games