Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:49 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

She stops running. "This is where the trail ends...." she says.
they stopped talking "there she is" they all said, only their eyes can see "you b*****d give her back" said one of the brothers walking up to them, but only hitting a glass wall

Tanya looks around. "Where? I can't see anything..." she says.
all five of them start pounding and kicking the invisible wall "let her go!" they all yell

She sees them all pounding on an invisible wall and frowns. She walks over to the wall and places a hand over it. "A Barrier..." she says.
"you mean you cant see her? just floating there aslee?" they asked confused they kicked the wall very hard

"Sorry but I can't see a thing...." she said as she taked out her katana and tried to pierce through the barrier.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:52 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

all five of them start pounding and kicking the invisible wall "let her go!" they all yell

She sees them all pounding on an invisible wall and frowns. She walks over to the wall and places a hand over it. "A Barrier..." she says.
"you mean you cant see her? just floating there aslee?" they asked confused they kicked the wall very hard

"Sorry but I can't see a thing...." she said as she taked out her katana and tried to pierce through the barrier.
their eyes widen "wait no" she said but it was too late, she was pulled into a magical world "dang it, she was sucked in" they kicked the wall "only made for us"

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:54 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

their eyes widen "wait no" she said but it was too late, she was pulled into a magical world "dang it, she was sucked in" they kicked the wall "only made for us"

Tanya blinks twice, completely confused by what just happened. "Well.... s**t."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:55 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

Tanya blinks twice, completely confused by what just happened. "Well.... s**t."
the wall splits in half, one side for their sister, the other for her "aww this is just great" they kicked both sides "can you hear or see us?" they yelled

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:00 pm

(g2g! see ya, good night!)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:04 pm

(k later ^_^)

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:38 am

"Aw...she left me alone..." he sighed, shaking his head. "Guess that's what I get..." He started to walk slowly in the forest.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:40 am

far up ahead you can see five people hitting and banging on an invisble wall "let them go!" they yelled, but only they can see whats on the other side, the three girls tried climbing up while the two boys tried clawing at it, but it only sent them flying back "dammit we need to get them out"

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:45 am

"Whatcha doing?" he asked as he walked up to them.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:46 am

they all stood up quickly "who are you?" they asked, they all stood next to one another, they all looked like angelita, their dark hair blowing in the soft wind

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:48 am

"Cordire, and you are?" He stepped closer to them, noticing their resemblance.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:51 am

the three girls looked at each other, the one in the middle stood infront of them "im angel that is angelica and amy" she said pointing the girls out "the guys over there are Alex and Adrian" she said "nice to meet you cordire"

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:53 am

"Nice to meet you too....So, what's going on?" he asked, looking at them.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:58 am

they all turned around "this invisible wall here, thats whats up" they kicked it "we cant get through, that scream you heard earlier it was us and our sister fighting, the leader kiddnapped her and shes on the other side of the wall" she kicked it "and your friend, but it was different with her, she touched it and it sucked her in, i suggest you dont either, or you will be sucked in as well but not where she is"

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:59 am

"Tanya's in there? Damnit we have to get in!" He paced around, trying to think of a way. "So, it's a magic barrier then?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games