Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:01 pm

*wanders back in*
Hi Eddy, Hi Sakiimi
^^
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:02 pm

DjCrimsonFox
*wanders back in*
Hi Eddy, Hi Sakiimi
^^

Hello there. xd

Eddily

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:03 pm

DjCrimsonFox
*wanders back in*
Hi Eddy, Hi Sakiimi
^^

*sits up scratching ear with foot then quickly putting leg down* Hiya Crim-san whee
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:17 pm

Sakiimi
DjCrimsonFox
*wanders back in*
Hi Eddy, Hi Sakiimi
^^

*sits up scratching ear with foot then quickly putting leg down* Hiya Crim-san whee

*sticks his tongue out at Sakii* blaugh

[ Grynn Wolf ]

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:19 pm

*giggles* looks like you two are having fun
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:25 pm

*pouts at grynn's toung sticking outness* crying *sticks tounge out back* blaugh

Sakiimi

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:32 pm

Heh, I'm trying to find someone to do a tastefull nude of my hermy self. I'd ask you Sakiimi, if it weren't for two things: Your comission list is full, and you're under 18, heh. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:35 pm

DjCrimsonFox
Heh, I'm trying to find someone to do a tastefull nude of my hermy self. I'd ask you Sakiimi, if it weren't for two things: Your comission list is full, and you're under 18, heh. sweatdrop

You could try Rinnie, once she's done with my two that is. domokun

Eddily

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:35 pm

DjCrimsonFox

*giggle* yep sorry valid on both points..... otherwise I might.... sowee plus I don't think I'd do so well drawing *cough* parts whee I'm very innocent minded 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:37 pm

Eddily
DjCrimsonFox

Where would I see an example of her artowrk?

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:40 pm

DjCrimsonFox
Eddily
DjCrimsonFox

Try the fursona posting topic, bunch of examples of her work, or you can try the offsite forum for some more adult pics.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:43 pm

Eddily
DjCrimsonFox
Eddily
DjCrimsonFox

Try the fursona posting topic, bunch of examples of her work, or you can try the offsite forum for some more adult pics.

ooh, she's good. And what is the url for the off site forum, I'd like to see how she handles drawing "parts" (as Sakiimi so aptly put it),

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:44 pm

*starryeyed* Ya know DJ I'm really quite pleased at how that pic turned out... everytime I see it I think "I did pritty good!" sweatdrop too bad I have'nt done anything half as nice sence whee
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:46 pm

Sakiimi
*starryeyed* Ya know DJ I'm really quite pleased at how that pic turned out... everytime I see it I think "I did pritty good!" sweatdrop too bad I have'nt done anything half as nice sence whee

whee I really liked how it turned out myself. Heh, I've got another person working on an inflation pic involving her, I'd show that, but I doubt you'd be interested. Anyways, thats why I'm trying to get a tasteful nude one (cause secretly Fuzzy keeps reminding me to do so, cause secretly he has a thing for herms domokun )

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:47 pm

DjCrimsonFox
ooh, she's good. And what is the url for the off site forum, I'd like to see how she handles drawing "parts" (as Sakiimi so aptly put it),

Yeah, I love her style. In the faq sticky there's a post with the link to it, it's hard to memorize, cause of numbers.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games