Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:56 pm
Firetiger crouches and holds the staff horizontally in front of her. Doubting her own and the weapon's strength, she steps to the side a moment later.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:48 pm
As astro landed, he looked at firetiger and nodded. "Good! Its not always a good idea to try to block. Sometimes its better to simply try to dodge the attack entirely."  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:22 pm
Amara Su
*Sip sip*

=o.o=

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
=x.x=

*ties up and drags amara-chan to the closet* ninja *locks the door*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:04 pm
*glances across the bar to see Spartan locking the closet* Um What the hell are you doing?  

Elzingaiv

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:01 pm
He probably should have waited until the rest of us fell asleep...
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:17 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Angel Marie Luna
no stories today aya^^" She smiled and laid her head in Aya-chans lap

"Awww...but I wanted some stories!" She pouts cutely as she relaxes into the couch. "Well why don't you tell me a story from your past to wow and excite me? Hmmmm?" wink heart

she giggles and sips her glass being a half vampire neko seemed to be giving her the edge to sleeping powders "my past. and why would you like to know about my past Ms. Aya. id rather know about yours " she nuzzels Aya's legs and relaxes  

Angel Marie Luna

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:05 pm
Angel Marie Luna
Ayanami Rei First Child
Angel Marie Luna
no stories today aya^^" She smiled and laid her head in Aya-chans lap

"Awww...but I wanted some stories!" She pouts cutely as she relaxes into the couch. "Well why don't you tell me a story from your past to wow and excite me? Hmmmm?" wink heart

she giggles and sips her glass being a half vampire neko seemed to be giving her the edge to sleeping powders "my past. and why would you like to know about my past Ms. Aya. id rather know about yours " she nuzzels Aya's legs and relaxes

"Awww...well...I'd like you to wow me with one of your adventures. Maybe something you did with Kiti perhaps...? After that I suppose I could tell a story about one of mine..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:10 am
Elzingaiv
*glances across the bar to see Spartan locking the closet* Um What the hell are you doing?

oh um just putting away cleaning supplies sweatdrop *hides a baseball bat behind me*  

Snowspartan1399

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:50 am
astro turns around and places his staff back on the rack "Anyway, I think thats enough for today. Im starting to feel a bit thirsty, how about you?"

(( honestly, i just dont wanna miss the inevitable a**-kicking spartan has coming XD ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:31 pm
"Thanks," Firetiger mews, not at all expecting a compliment and a bit relieved at having dodged successfully. She shrugs as a reply and puts her staff away too, padding out of the dojo.  

firetiger42
Crew

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:58 am
astro makes his way over to the bar and walks in and takes a seat. "Sake please"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:38 pm
astroninja1
astro makes his way over to the bar and walks in and takes a seat. "Sake please"

Coming right up twisted *walks back into the kitchen*  

Snowspartan1399

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:17 pm
Firetiger walks into the tavern, glancing around. Her gaze rests on Aya for a few moments, the very edges of hazy flames visible in the bottoms of her irises. "What happened to your ears and tail?" the weretiger asks without her usual accent, not daring to show any emotion in her voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:11 pm
*Nibbles a cookie from his cushion, entranced by all of the escalating goings-on*

2NA
Crew

Amara Su

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:29 pm
*Wakes up groggily, bound and in a small, dark space*

I'd normally not complain about waking up after drinks all bound up, but this place smells like bleach...ewwww...

mewwwwwwwwwwwwww......  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games