Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:55 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft chuckle when Jormungandr asked when had secrecy ever turned out in his favor. It was true that very rarely it had turned in his favor but it had also not come out as badly as the truth had so many times for him. "I am not far along. I just have not told him yet, besides I would not know so early if not for certain circumstances." Loki reasoned. "I wish for all my family, you and all of your siblings if I so had the choice. I know you are all grown now but it still does not take my want for having you close. I wish that perhaps instead you might take part in the child's life?" Loki questioned hopefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jormungandr looked back to his mother when asked to take part in the child’s life. “I….I would not be opposed to that…..” he said slowly. It was strange, after all this time, he could consider being a part of a family again. “But there is much that must be decided before that. I have to be given the right to leave the oceans as I choose….and my involvement would have to be approved by your mate as well. I would not wish to cause a rift between the two of you.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Jormungandr said he would not be opposed to being in the child's life. "You were never banned to the oceans as I understand my son, as far as I knew you were banned to Midgard." Loki stated. "I will check with your grandmother however and inform you as soon as I can. As for my mate he is the one that has been setting up places for you and your siblings to stay in his home. He wants me to be able to have you in my life." Loki assured.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jormungandr blinked, surprised by that information. “He has built accommodations for us?” he asked slowly. “He has never met us.” He said slowly. It really was baffling him, to think that Tony would ever open his home to Loki’s other children, let alone ones he had never met.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when his son asked that Tony had built accomidations for him and his siblings. "It does not matter that he has never met you, he loves me and knows that I love you. He wants you to be a part of my life." Loki stated. "Let me tell you something. Did you hear about an alien attack on a city called New York almost a year ago?" Loki questioned. "I led that attack, not of my own free will but I did. I was beaten by Tony and his team of what Midgard calls Super heroes. Thor was among them and I was taken to Asgard bound and gagged, sentenced without a trial and no way to plead my case that I had not wished to do such things. I spent time in Asgard's prisons with my mouth sewn shut and my powers ripped from me and at the mercy of all who came down to the dungeons. One night I discovered my cell was open, though I did not know how. I ran seeking at least to fall from the Bifrost once more. When I came to its edge Heimdall was not there but the Bifrost was open. I cared not where it led so I entered and fell here to Midgard. Tony was the one who found me, weak, injured, powerless and still without words. He thought I fell to cause more trouble and stuck me in yet another cell. He cut my mouth free so that he could interogate me, but he listened even if he did not believe my words at first. When all others were ready to send me back to Asgard for justice once more he took pause and tried to find evidence of what I had said. He gave me a chance where none else would. Even Thor when he came later was ready to send me back." Loki explained. He wanted his son to understand that among all that could have happened Tony had heart and compassion that measured beyond most others. In that compassion and heart he had claimed Loki's love and wanted the god to be happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jor tilted his head slightly as Loki spoke. The story was crazy, it was sad, and made Jor angry on his mother’s behalf, but it also explained why the god had fallen for the human. Loki had never really been given a chance. Only Frigga had listened to him, and even then she had been over ruled by those around her. This human, despite having fought him, gave him a chance. “That is quite the story….” He said softly. His mother deserved such a lover, even if Tony was a human. TO give Loki even a few years of happiness was all that he could ask of someone. “If he really does not mind us being in his house, then I will consider spending time with you there. The ocean is my home though, so I will not stay there all the time…..and I imagine whatever house he has is too small for my true form, so I will be unable to be completely comfortable there……but I will be there from time to time.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to his son when Jormungandr said that his story was quite a story. For a moment he wondered if his believed what he had said. Hearing his son agree to come spend time with them in the house had Loki smiling brightly. "I understand that the oceans are your home and you will not be completely comfortable. I am quite visit where ever you are comfortable as well." Loki smiled. He did not expect his son to stay with him all the time but it was nice to hear that he would get to see him now. It made Loki happy almost beyond belief to have yet another member of his family back.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jormungandr nodded slightly. “Whenever you are near the ocean you can call, though I may not always be able to come.” He said slowly. Seeing Loki’s happiness had some of the tension that had been held in his shoulders melt away. Slipping off the railing, Jor sighed. “I’m sorry…..but I must be going. I was in the middle of something when I heard your call……perhaps I will visit again before you go back to land.” He said slowly. Considering Loki for a moment, he stepped closer, arms wrapping around the god and hugging him close. “It is good to see you again mother…..thank you for summoning me.” He murmured.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:08 pm
MDaylus

"I understand, will you have some way to let me know you will not be able to come?" Loki questioned. He watched the tension ease out of his son's shoulders and realized there had been a lot of worries on both sides. When Jormungandr apologized stating that he must be going Loki's face fell slightly. "I shall hope to see you again then before we return. I can not guarantee we will be in this exact spot, but I will be happy to see you my son." Loki assured his son. He stood unsure of of how to bid Jormungandr goodbye and his son too seemed unsure. But it was his son who moved first enveloping him in his arms, Loki returning the embrace in an instant. "Thank you for answering and giving me a chance. I hope to see you soon and wish you well my son." Loki responded.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I will send word somehow.” Jor promised. “And do not worry. These waters have been filled with my magic for centuries now, I will be able to find you.” He promised. Holding Loki a little tighter as they hugged, the serpent couldn’t help but close his eyes, remembering being small and cuddling close to his mother. “I will see you again mother…..I promise.” He said quietly. Pulling away after a moment, he smiled and nodded. Climbing the railing, he stood there a moment, magic crackling over his skin before he dove off the ship and into the water. He disappeared under the surface and didn’t reappear for a few moments, then, a hundred yards out, he surfaced, back in his serpent form. Looking back to Loki, he stared for a moment before turning and swimming away.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Jormungandr said he would send word somehow if he could not come when Loki sent him a message. He smiled when his son said he would be able to find him, because his magic had been filling Midgard's oceans for centuries. Loki fought tears when the embraced and his son held him tight. He knew not of whether they were tears of sadness or joy but he did know he wished he had been there to do this for his son whenever he had needed it as a child. "And I you." Loki answered. Letting go as his son pulled away he watched his boy dive back into the water and then eventually swim off. Loki closed his eyes and sent good will to his son before turning and moving to the bedroom. He thought a nap was in order with tony close by.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was hunched over a table in the corner, scribbling notes and designs that were floating around his mind. Looking up when Loki came in, he blinked. “Done already? Did everything go okay?” he asked slowly, looking behind Loki, half expecting Jormungandr to be following behind him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled seeing his mate writing and drawing at the table in the room as he entered. He was glad his mate was getting to jot down some of his ideas. "He was in the middle of something he had to return to when I called him. Everything went wonderful he has agreed to come visit us and even spend thanksgiving with us." Loki smiled moving to lay on the end of the bed closest to tony. "Thank you." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Watching Loki to make sure everything was alright, Tony tilted his head. Smiling at seeing how happy Loki was, Tony just gave him a confused look at the thanks. “What are you thanking me for? I haven’t done anything.” He said slowly, getting up and coming over to Loki. Sitting on the edge of the bed next to him, he tugged the god’s hair free from it’s braid, running his fingers through it to help it fall free. He was still adjusting to the new length, but he liked it.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony smiled at him. "For allowing me the time and opportunity to see my son again." Loki clarified when Tony asked what his was thanking him. He shifted as Tony moved to sit on the edge of the bed. He lay relaxed as Tony tugged his hair from the braid and ran his fingers through his hair. Green eyes closed lightly, a smile still encompassing Loki's face.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games