Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:57 pm
Tomoe enters through a portal and smiles. "Yeah, how do you like us now?" she said laughing. (Ok!)

Ikasu couldn't help but to laugh. "You do know that mind reading is one of my most powerful techniques? Which also includes possesing bodies..." he said as he suddenly switched bodies with Bella, returning to his own body, and making them switch back. He frowns and looks at Bella. "You shouldn't be here... Will's brother will kill me...." he said bitterly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:59 pm
she shakes her head "woa too fast" she mumbled, she crosses her arms "i hope he does" she said bitterly "and its a free.....world, i can go wherever i want to" (gtg be back soon kk)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:03 pm
(Alright!)

"Oh... spunky attitude... I like that in a girl..." he said, smiling in a creepy way. "But sadly, I don't want William's brother all over my neck sooo.... toodles.." he said, grinning like a mad man, sending her through a portal, with Nightbane's body. "Don't forget to write..." he said, laughing a bit, looking over to Tomoe. "Alone at last...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:39 pm
(8 posts.. i read through 8 posts...must.. concentrate.. on.. rp... no... thinking..of... anything.. else)

(To give a little explanation of what Esuna, Juno, and the misterius masked man where doing... x3)

Esuna's mind was completely jarred at the time she was helping Tomoe out from Ikasu. Besides having to contend with a powerfull demon, (which, light creatures and dark creatures are obviusly like oil to water) she also was filled with insane thoughts coming from Juno's possed mind. She felt the lash of Ikasu's claws, and inmediatedly, sensing something terrible was going to happen to Juno if she didn't acted quick, she dissapeared in the seconds following the attack.

What remainder of energy she had from her body she used it to stay inside Juno's soul and help him fight the crushing pain on his own soul from the masked stranger.

The stranger, now we will call him the "Pupeteer", knew what happeend, and inmediatedly took them both out of the castle, into an unknown dimension, somewhere close to Ikasu's, own portal.

Knowing Ikasu.. he's just going to violate the king's child...he already destroyed the sister of Esuna in the Cherubim Castle... maybe i can finnally make some sense out of this toy of mine... the Puppeteer thought, standing motionless in a dark space, Juno's body curled and writhing, his neck still bleeding from the broken vein.

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:40 pm
Tomoe backed away from Ikasu, eyes wide terrefied with what he might do. "S-Stay back!" she said as she hold her weapon up high. "I'm a-armed!" she said.

Ikasu laughed as he hit her hands, throwing the weapon away, and pushed her to the bed. He grinned as he crawled up to her, eyes filled with lust. "You are going to be mine...." he said, grinning with a pervish smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:06 pm
Ugh.... Juno... please... I know that being cursed as being the sole puppet of the Master Puppeteer is hard... but.. .you already fought him off before... Esuna thought, inside the confines of his soul, her own beaten up and bruised, with a visible scar on her shoulder. As she stood beside the image of juno's body, fully naked and with no visible points, as white as a pure soul, only his was filled with scars and bloody pains, showing both physical and mental injuries.

Stay there... your body is protected by one of my 3 crystals.... i'll be back, Juno, just.. hang in there... she thought ,and appeared outside his body, and sees the dark dimension. "Damnit." she mutters, taking one quick look, and sees the Puppeteer, silent, and imposing. "... You just had to be revived, haven't you? Who was the sick b*****d that did so?" she says, one eye closed in pain.

"That does not matter, little Esuna. You already know that saving his soul won't do anything... his powers are to needed... his connection to one of the most difficult kings to kill ... is more than attached. And you? You will perish... look at this realm, Esuna. This is where we demons thrive. You won't survive long.. you're too weak... and you worry too much.. that exposes your heart to our own strenghts... we penetrate the heart with insane feelings... and you will be simply a little thought that used to bother Juno." the man says, not moving a single inch.

She knows he's speaking the truth. The worse news is, Tomoe, Bella, and Nightbane are somehow in some sort of danger. But knowing Bella and Nightbane, they both were self reliant. I wish Juno had the strength to take care of Tomoe sometimes... she thinks, as she gets up.

"...The thing is, Slifer... i'm not so young anymore... " she says, and she closes her eyes. Her hair begins to float, and,with all her might, 2 more glistening crystals come out from her body, each simbolizing the 3 main strenghts of a human being to survive: Life, Emotion, and Body. Juno was filled with the crystal of Emotion, knowing that if he bleeds to death, it might take longer.

"I have been training... for years now.." she adds, and her eyes become smaller, with a whitish glow. Her arms become longer, flowing with pure love in each of them. Her legs extend, with long curvy wraps around her, looking rather naked, but with the angelic wraps covering her areas and some parts of her arms and legs. Her hair extends, flowing by itself with inmense power, and her staff extends into a long, slim aqua-blue rod. Her small wings break, and in place of them, long, area-filling seraph wings appear.

As this happens, she slowly points the rod, and says "In this darkness.. where light cannot be broken.. show me.. show me.. the pure soul... of Tomoe!" she yells, and a small portal forms in front of her.

" .... This time, Ikasu, my old friend.. the one who's going to get raped in the a** is YOU! THIS IS FOR MY SISTER!" she screams, and, with an astounding force, she rushes at the portal, her full seraph-body breaking through with an explosive force.

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:19 pm
(Don't read this! lol Darn... you and your long posts XD)

Ikasu got on top of Tomoe, kissing her forcefully, his hands trailing to different parts of her body. "Oh... you don't know how long I've waited for this, kitten..." he said, his voice sounds breathless and lustful. "Finally... you're going to be mine," he said as he holded her down by the hand, pinning her against the bed, licking her neck hungrily. "This... is going to be so good..." he said as he kept kissing her.

Tomoe clenched her lips tightly shu, as Ikasu tried to kiss her forcefully. "S-Stop... please...." she said softly, struggling against him, but no able to do much since he has complete controll over her body. Tomoe's eyes got watery as she realized: she was alone. Bella wasn't arond, nor her father, nor Juno. There was no one who could save her now from what was about to happen. "P-Please! D-Don't!" she kept sayin gover and over again.

"Heheh... " Ikasu laughed as he sat up straight, unbuckling his pants, just when a Seraph-like creature apeared in the room, holding a staff, looking at him with a nasty and scary glare. ". Who are you? How did you...?" he asked, looking at her a bit dumbfounded.

Tomoe's eyes widened. Is she.... my Guardian Angel...? she thought, believing that maybe someone up there listenend to her prayers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:29 pm
(Read it. .. .You evil..... author person! x3 Poor Tomoe...)

The seraph floats there, her inmense wings almost covering the whole room. She smirks a bit, and holds her long rod. "Oh... you forgot how i looked so quickly, Ikasu? Let's see if you can remember.. THIS!" she yells, throwing back her staff with full strenght. Then, she takes one full step, making her cross the room easily, and swings the staff, right at his stomach. This flings his body to the other side of the room, with extreme force. "Don't think that, just because i'm a light creature, i can't get overly violent..." she says, her face filled with demon-blood from the blod he spat as she hit him. She looks at Tomoe, and winks at her.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:36 pm
Ikasu stood up a bit woobly like. "You... little b***h..." he said as he spitted some blood. I may be almost immortal... but I'm not match for Esuna in her Seraph form.... I better retreat.... again... for now... he thought bitterly as he looked at her, glaring intensively. "I might be evil... but I know when I have been defeated..." he said. "So... farewell for now.... take care of the kitten.... we aren't finished yet..." he said, smiling at Tomoe before dissapearing, the barrier around the room breaking, leting anone in or out now.

Tomoe looked at Esuna and smiled brightly. My.. Guardian Angel.... ROCKS! she thought, giggling a bit. She stood up from the bed and bowed politely. "I can't never thank you enough for this, Guardian Angel..." she said, smiling lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:43 pm
Esuna stands there, pouts, and yells at thin air "IKASU! COME BACK HERE, YOU COWARD! Damnit... i so wanted to make him suffer the same way he made my sister die.." she says, gripping the staff suggestively. "... i want to just shove it up his..." she starts again, but before she finishes, she sees Tomoe and stops. "... I'm sorry about that... are you alright, Tomoe?"

(Gtg to sleep. Work.. i might be here tommorow, though XD See ya all!

Nite.)  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:58 pm
(back, wow, u wrote alot XDD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:31 am
Nightbane lunges back out of the darkness and into Valdamt Castle, hitting a wall. "Ugh...Tomoe...I"m....sorry..."

A voice comes on in his head. "Lil' bro. YOu couldn't defeat a simple demon? And you expect to kill me? Your pathetic..at the moment."

NIghtbane thought to himself, countering the voice. "I...will kill you. Don't doubt that."

"OH really? You can't even control your emotions since you got them back. And here I thought you'd be glad not to be controlled by Yuan anymore. Heh...guess no kind deed goes unpunished.."

"You...I can...control.."

"You still don't get it, huh? Your curse is NO control! I may be insane in reality, but your lack of control...your curse to obey to your anger is what sets you apart from humans. If you could control it...you may have been able to at least STAND in that realm! But I am getting tired of you being unable to do things yourself.." The man laughed and suddenly Nightbane howled. He turned demonic again as his whole body glowed erily red. His eyes turned red as did his claws. Two voices spoke when this monster did, one was Nightbane's, the other his brother, "I can still possess little bro. This...will be fun.."

(B as well although I will be on and off. Have to convert my notes into words for the report. I'll probably fall asleep on my keyboard...yes that actually happened to me once XD.)  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:39 am
(lol same here, didnt mean to though XD) she screams and falls to the ground "damn it" she yelled and stood up, she kicked a tree  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:50 am
The possessed Nightbane got up. Sean wondered about himself. The body...the rage...the potential...as long as I have a connection to my brother I can have power..outside the darker realms..

Nightbane's thoughts came on, No...please...don't

Or what..?

Or...I'll...kill myself...

So...you figured it out huh. Good job. Well I'm not leaving...and I can take you to my realm and finish things off their but I will start with a setback..

At least...get my friends...back here...

Haha...I guess I could give it a shot...but no promises...your lucky lil' bro.. Nightbane suddenly shot up in black flames. He then appeared back in the dark room. "Which one is here again?" Nightbane looked at a little girl and some kind of angelish being. NIghtbane backed away, God I hate angels...

(Neither did I, I just stood up really late working on it...and well about an hour later I had to take a towel to get the drool off the keyboard..)  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:58 am
(lol yea except i almost dropped my laptop, tis was funny) she sighs "wheres will?" she looks around "Will!" she yellled  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games