Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:01 pm

Oh... = *snugs and pets Crenn* Maybe a break from your computer would do you good, then. Just don't do anything rash, ok? Try and find something to cheer you up, get your mind off your stress and such.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:02 pm
Too late  

Crenn

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:22 pm
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

hmmm, I almost feel bad posting this when so many people are having troubles right now. I'll try and respond to a few of you guys, but I don't promise anything, it's hard to keep up with this thread xD

Doomie - Aww, sis *hugs* I'm sorry you're feeling that way. Wish there was something I could do to help. As for the art, I'm not sure what to tell you. It's probably got something to do wtih your stress you feel right now, or something. I know whenever I'm really upset or having a lot of trouble in life or such, I have trouble really drawing anything. But that's just me, I dont' know what the problem is for you. *hugs tightly* I'm sure things will get better, they just have to.

Kriss - Well, I'm glad you made the trip fine. Hope you enjoy college life, I know I am =)

Crenn - I'm sorry your friend did that. All I can say is if you went to them and talked aobut how depressed you are all the time or something, I can see people getting upset about that. Becuase nobody likes to see someone complaining or being upset ALL the time or acting like they only care about what's happening in their life and nothing about anyone elses. NOT THAT I am saying you are like that, don't get me wrong. I feel I'm a good friend of yours, and I care about you, and yes, I do think you are upset more often then you probably should be, but I can understand where you are coming from so I dont' mind.

I probably didn't help, did I >.< *sighs* I'm bad at giving advice or comfort or whatever. You know you always got me to talk to =)

To any artists who are upset with art or posting it or anything to do with it - I HEAR YA...Seriously, I do. I get the feeling all the time that I should just give up on art, give up on showing it off or even caring cause it seems nobody even gives a damn about my crappy art anyway. Heck, I have to practically beg people to have them get FREE ART from me. That's pretty fing sad, seriously. But, I don't think I'll ever give up on art, because I like to do it just 'cause. Plus, I'm a graphic design major, so I guess art is aways gonna be a part of my life *shrugs*

And last thing I will say is about myself. I am so excited, OMG. I don't think I've ever been this excited in years. I finally get to see my beloved Sirus tomorrow <3 OMG this past month has just dragged on so slow, waiting for this day to come. She's spending the night so we'll get lots of time to spend together. God, I really need to get my license so I can see her whenever I wnat to. I hate having to rely on my friends or buses or whatever. (my friend Shannon rocks <3 She's the one who is gonna go with me and pick her up and bring her back and then taker her home. Yay shannon <3)

My friends say I'm cute the way I'm crushing, haha. xD I don't know if it has to do with the fact that she's my first real girlfriend IRL, or the fact thatr I just really really like her, but I just think about her all the time xD Andf I know I probably just annoyed about 5 people saying that cause they dont' like seeing other people happy with another person (or just don't like me being with her or something, boo on you xp)

But yeah, I'm excited. I can't wait till tomorrow...

*goes off to find something to wear* wah, so hard to decide crying

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Meh, I thought the whole sadness was over, but I got called in to another councilor today at school, and she talked to me about my life, was like therapy. And it turns out Im miserable because Im beating myself up by trying to be perfect, but still doing fun things I want to do, its really confusing, and I guess I cry when I get nervous, and I cried a lot >_<;  

Record Producer Jay-Z

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:57 pm
<3 Finisshed new sig art.

in other news- IM BORED. somone talk to me D:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:06 pm
Well, I'm no longer too depressed now. Sure, I'm sad but I'm feeling a lot better than before. I was meant to have a meeting with my English Teacher about my essay writing. Once we got into the room she proceeded to express her concern about my behaviour and how depressed I seemed to be. Apparently I've been like this since May, but we talked about it for over one and a half hours (although I started reluctantly) and about a quarter way through, I had one of my breakdowns. You shouldn't worry about me going anywhere (apart from going to the shops or schools) because I'm here to stay and live my life. But my teacher is going to refer me to the school's councilor and I'm to talk to her about once a week.

Shinigami Whistle
Crenn - I'm sorry your friend did that. All I can say is if you went to them and talked aobut how depressed you are all the time or something, I can see people getting upset about that. Becuase nobody likes to see someone complaining or being upset ALL the time or acting like they only care about what's happening in their life and nothing about anyone elses. NOT THAT I am saying you are like that, don't get me wrong. I feel I'm a good friend of yours, and I care about you, and yes, I do think you are upset more often then you probably should be, but I can understand where you are coming from so I dont' mind.

I probably didn't help, did I >.< *sighs* I'm bad at giving advice or comfort or whatever. You know you always got me to talk to =)

It's ok, your expression of concern is comforting. And yes, it was to do about me being depressed. It basically happened like that. I need to step back and look at what I'm doing. I'll leave her alone for a while and attempt to talk to her (via an email).

Nanaki_Red XIII
Meh, I thought the whole sadness was over, but I got called in to another councilor today at school, and she talked to me about my life, was like therapy. And it turns out Im miserable because Im beating myself up by trying to be perfect, but still doing fun things I want to do, its really confusing, and I guess I cry when I get nervous, and I cried a lot >_<;

I know how you feel. I cry a lot, especially when I get stressed. I can't really offer you any advice, but just try not to be beat yourself up too much. I'd recommend talking to the councilor for a while.  

Crenn

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:07 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

That looks so cool NG whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:23 pm
Ooh yeah, I forgot to mention I may be having kidney failures sweatdrop Going to the doctor tomorrow  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:34 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Ooh yeah, I forgot to mention I may be having kidney failures sweatdrop Going to the doctor tomorrow
*hugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:38 pm
Kizaunta
Long time no see. Anyone remember me? I know it's been a long time since I was on Gaia. sweatdrop

I feel so unloved. gonk
blaugh  

User 198973

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:55 pm
Kizaunta
Kizaunta
Long time no see. Anyone remember me? I know it's been a long time since I was on Gaia. sweatdrop

I feel so unloved. gonk
blaugh

welcome back..don't remember you >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:00 pm
Kizaunta
Kizaunta

I feel so unloved. gonk
blaugh

I do remember you  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:00 pm
So...I've got a week-long vacation from work! At least that's what I'm pretending it is. Actually, I've been suspended for a week without warning. Their loss, gonna be hard to fill my closing every night overtime hours for a week.
This new girl at work has decided she hates me. No idea why. I trained her on her first day, and all was good. I complimented her and everything. Second day, she decides to take my joking personality as a personal attack on her. I joke with everyone, we all do at my job. But she goes and complains to a manager, even though I said nothing mean and she knew I was joking, and I'm told to leave her alone because she's taking it too personally. I'm remotely cool with that, until she lets a couple other emplyees joke around and even push her playfully without a complaint. Then she bites my head off whenever I try to correct her..because...well, it's her second day and we all make mistakes, but she goes and complains to a manager again. After like..the third time she says she'll call the general manager (who adores me, btw..no threat there) and I just can't take it anymore. I get very mad and go off to clean something, saying a few nasty things about her. Though not all to her and all away from the front counter area (not that there were any customers anyway).
However, apperantly referring to your coworker as a b***h qualifies as harassment and my boss called me the next afternoon saying I'm suspended and another warning would force him to fire me.
Yeah, looking for a new job now. Been meaning to quit for a while now anyway. Guess I just needed a push.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:01 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

Bitchin' work NG ^_^ heart  

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:03 pm
shoki_de_nai
So...I've got a week-long vacation from work! At least that's what I'm pretending it is. Actually, I've been suspended for a week without warning. Their loss, gonna be hard to fill my closing every night overtime hours for a week.
This new girl at work has decided she hates me. No idea why. I trained her on her first day, and all was good. I complimented her and everything. Second day, she decides to take my joking personality as a personal attack on her. I joke with everyone, we all do at my job. But she goes and complains to a manager, even though I said nothing mean and she knew I was joking, and I'm told to leave her alone because she's taking it too personally. I'm remotely cool with that, until she lets a couple other emplyees joke around and even push her playfully without a complaint. Then she bites my head off whenever I try to correct her..because...well, it's her second day and we all make mistakes, but she goes and complains to a manager again. After like..the third time she says she'll call the general manager (who adores me, btw..no threat there) and I just can't take it anymore. I get very mad and go off to clean something, saying a few nasty things about her. Though not all to her and all away from the front counter area (not that there were any customers anyway).
However, apperantly referring to your coworker as a b***h qualifies as harassment and my boss called me the next afternoon saying I'm suspended and another warning would force him to fire me.
Yeah, looking for a new job now. Been meaning to quit for a while now anyway. Guess I just needed a push.

Let me guess, someone taking something too far on a PC degree? Or am I wrong?

Either way, doesn't sound fair.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games