Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:04 am

eek

Rap that...Encourages positive things? I never would've guessed...

Then again, some bands do that...Hatebreed, for instance.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:07 am

@Diana ] I like..fun rap. like this. XP
@Blaze I haven't heard them.. o_o

http://youtube.com/w/soul'd-out---to-all-tha-dreamers?v=FdQmgpS82uo&search=SOUL'd OUT

I suguest anyone checks it, and they're collab with Bennie K out. If you don't want to dance, you'll want to!

UglyCoyoteNG

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:11 am

UglyCoyoteNG
@Diana ] I like..fun rap. like this. XP
@Blaze I haven't heard them.. o_o

http://youtube.com/w/soul'd-out---to-all-tha-dreamers?v=FdQmgpS82uo&search=SOUL'd OUT

I suguest anyone checks it, and they're collab with Bennie K out. If you don't want to dance, you'll want to!

Oh yeah, I know that song, is pretty nice. 3nodding Is kind of... pop-rap rofl An odd combo, but I can't think of any other way to describe it.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:12 am

Eep...That's really not too 56k friendly. Stupid, stupid dial-up. >.<

And holy crap, I just realized Valentine's day is only a few days off.

Blaze Starwind

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:12 am

Yeah. XD I like they're collab with Heartsdale too. e.e; They're so friggin cute.

@Blaze Oo; haha...ha.. e.e; omg. i just left my boyfriend a few days ago. hahaha...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:19 am

Well, that's teh suck. O_o;;

I've been without my mate for about a week and a half, now. Computer is broken, and cellphone service was cut off. Can't call his home phone, because his mom is an insane psychotic b***h. Just have to wait...

Mmmm, cake.

Blaze Starwind

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:21 am

Aww, m'sorry.

>>; My boyfriend...well, things didn't work out. crying ' Three and a half years. heh.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:27 am

UglyCoyoteNG
Aww, m'sorry.

>>; My boyfriend...well, things didn't work out. crying ' Three and a half years. heh.

What happened?

Selene Aries

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:28 am

Diana Vulpes
UglyCoyoteNG
Aww, m'sorry.

What happened?

During the summer, he whent to his cousins for a week. The summer befor, he did the same thing. missed him lots. This summer? I couldn't are less. And after that, nothing was the same. We tried and tried. I gave up a few weeks ago, and he got the hint. now he keeps calling to beg.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:28 am

Three and a half years? Damn. o_o;;

It'll be two years for us in August. Hopefully, things will work out. Already have plans for moving to Oregon for college...Might even have to split up a bit there. School I want to go to is in Portland, while he needs to go to Corvalis. A chef and a vet. Things should be interesting. ^.^

Blaze Starwind

Fox Mime

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:31 am

Ah! People!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:31 am

Mm, its not like im horrabley beaten up about it. Which makes me feel bad XD

XP I commend your boyfriend. I couldn't be a vet.

UglyCoyoteNG

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:36 am

Blaze Starwind

It'll be two years for us in August. Hopefully, things will work out. Already have plans for moving to Oregon for college...Might even have to split up a bit there. School I want to go to is in Portland, while he needs to go to Corvalis. A chef and a vet. Things should be interesting. ^.^

I live in Oregon right now razz and my mate is down in Mexico.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:37 am

Yeah, he's got a lot schooling left. Six to eight years of college...It would probably be best for me to work in a kitchen for a few years to help pay off the tuition and such (It'll be like... $30,000 - $40,000 a year). Will also have a much better understanding for things in culinary school...

And 'allo to the newcomer.

Blaze Starwind

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:37 am

Diana Vulpes
Blaze Starwind

I live in Oregon right now razz and my mate is down in Mexico.

XD Awesome. We should get together and party or something.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games