Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:03 pm
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
{slow internet}
hey i could tell her right now

tye if you say a thing ill cut off your tall
{damn you slow internet}
ILL CUT OFF YOUR WINGS

IF YOU TUCH MY WINGS ILL MACK YOU BEIRN IN HELL!!
if you touch my tail ill make you burn

your to weak to
NO WAY AM I TOO WEAK LOOK AT MY MUSCLES I OUT YOU IN THEM  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:07 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she shruggs and sighs "i could fight back but that would mean death for me"

"You wont be the Only one Fighting, Me, Tye, Leon, Kenny, and Everyone Will help you"
she smiles "thanks, but i dont want you guys getting hurt" her cat ears picked up a high pitch tone "ouch" she said covering them, trying to make it stop

Her Bunny ears Twitch as she Hears the Pitch she plugs them "What is that?!" She said Looking around "And if Anyone Gets Hurt Ill Heal them!"
she falls to her knees "its.....my whistle" she said clutching her ears "it hurts me" she whispered "it means my brother is here"

She hits the Wall "Its Hurting me TO!" She plugs her ears and Slides to the Floore "OW!"

Kenny sees them he Runs to Kyo "KOKO WHATS WRONG WHATS HAPPENING!?" He asked holding her Sholders with a Worried look on his Face  

iLacey

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:08 pm
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
{damn you slow internet}
ILL CUT OFF YOUR WINGS

your to weak to

MUSCLES DOUNT MEAN ENITHING TO KNOWING HAW TO FITE
AND ALL YOU ARE IS AN OVER SIZED PAPER WATE  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:10 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she shruggs and sighs "i could fight back but that would mean death for me"

"You wont be the Only one Fighting, Me, Tye, Leon, Kenny, and Everyone Will help you"
she smiles "thanks, but i dont want you guys getting hurt" her cat ears picked up a high pitch tone "ouch" she said covering them, trying to make it stop

Her Bunny ears Twitch as she Hears the Pitch she plugs them "What is that?!" She said Looking around "And if Anyone Gets Hurt Ill Heal them!"
she falls to her knees "its.....my whistle" she said clutching her ears "it hurts me" she whispered "it means my brother is here"

She hits the Wall "Its Hurting me TO!" She plugs her ears and Slides to the Floore "OW!"

Kenny sees them he Runs to Kyo "KOKO WHATS WRONG WHATS HAPPENING!?" He asked holding her Sholders with a Worried look on his Face
she screams as it gets higher "make it stop" she yelled

he smirks blowing it higher, walking towards them slowly  

Aprilbaby1

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:10 pm
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
{damn you slow internet}
ILL CUT OFF YOUR WINGS

your to weak to

Whats going on  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:18 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

She Scream "TELL YOUR RETARDED BROTHER TO STOP IT!" She plugs her Ears Tighter

"I-Im Gonna get Some help!" He Looks around and Runs off "SOMEBODY HELP!"  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:20 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she squeezes her eyes shut "my stupid brother dont listen for s**t" she yelled

he laughs "aww i missed you too" he keeps blowing it, watching them suffer  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

She gets up with one eye Shut Tight still Holding her Ears "You are SO DEAD!" She Charges at him and Punches him in the Face Knocking him on the Floore and knocking the Wistle out of his Hand  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:30 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

She gets up with one eye Shut Tight still Holding her Ears "You are SO DEAD!" She Charges at him and Punches him in the Face Knocking him on the Floore and knocking the Wistle out of his Hand
he laughs and kciks her back, he stands up, dusting himself off, his tail grabs the whistle "now now, i dont want to fight" two green thick vines shoot out, tieing kyo and covering her mouth "all i want is my sis" he shoots two vies out at her and tie her up, covering her mouth as well, he smiles the vines lifting up in the air, carring her "alright lets go" he said to two guards beside him  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:30 pm
Ninja Assasin13
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
{damn you slow internet}
ILL CUT OFF YOUR WINGS

your to weak to

Whats going on
were just playing around  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

he laughs and kciks her back, he stands up, dusting himself off, his tail grabs the whistle "now now, i dont want to fight" two green thick vines shoot out, tieing kyo and covering her mouth "all i want is my sis" he shoots two vies out at her and tie her up, covering her mouth as well, he smiles the vines lifting up in the air, carring her "alright lets go" he said to two guards beside him

The Vines break into little Pieces "Like That Will work on me, I Have Control over Earth, Like Vines can Keep me Tied up for Long" She makes The ones on Anthra break into Pieces  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:34 pm
leon hears some one yelling for help
so he starts to go in that direktion and he grabs tys ear
"tye your coming with me"  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:37 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

The Vines break into little Pieces "Like That Will work on me, I Have Control over Earth, Like Vines can Keep me Tied up for Long" She makes The ones on Anthra break into Pieces
tye comes up behind anthra's brother
SO YOUR THE ONE WHO SLAPED MY a**!!!!
tye kicks him into a wall
NO ONE DOES THAT TO ME!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:39 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

leon waks up to kyo
"you ok
and tye you know you liked it"  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:40 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

She Starts Lauphing "HE SLAPED YOUR BUTT!! WOOOHH!!" She Falls on the Floore Lauphing so loud and Hard  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games