Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:08 pm
Amara Su
*Wakes up groggily, bound and in a small, dark space*

I'd normally not complain about waking up after drinks all bound up, but this place smells like bleach...ewwww...

mewwwwwwwwwwwwww......

*wanders into the closet* Hello Miss Amara-chan 3nodding Glad to see you awake, dont mind me asking but you arent afraid of needles are you? *slowly pulls a large syringe from behind my back* twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:21 pm
Faster then anyone can blink, astro pulls a knife seemingly out of nowhere and tosses it at the syringe, knocking it cleanly out of spartans hand and sending it rolling over next to Amara.

(you saw nothing! ninja )  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:24 pm
astroninja1
Faster then anyone can blink, astro pulls a knife seemingly out of nowhere and tosses it at the syringe, knocking it cleanly out of spartans hand and sending it rolling over next to Amara.

How dare you! evil *slams the door shut and barricades it thoroughly* Now about that shot evil *grabs the syringe*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:50 pm
Astro vanishes from his seat in a cloud of darkness, reappearing out of a shadow in the corner of the closet behind Amara and picking up the syringe. "What exactly where you planning to do with this syringe?"  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:53 pm
astroninja1
Astro vanishes from his seat in a cloud of darkness, reappearing out of a shadow in the corner of the closet behind Amara, picking up the syringe. "What exactly where you planning to do with this syringe?"

I find this to be none of your concern scream  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:00 pm
Out of the corner of my eye, i notice a slight bit of powder on Amara's upper lip. "excuse me a moment" he says as he wipes some of the dust from her lip with his finger and holds it up to his nose. "Just as I thought..." turning back to spartan he says "Where exactly did you get this poison from? I think that is very much my concern"  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:04 pm
astroninja1
Out of the corner of my eye, i notice a slight bit of powder on Amara's upper lip. "excuse me a moment" he says as he wipes some of the dust from her lip with his finger and holds it up to his nose. "Just as I thought..." turning back to spartan he says "Where exactly did you get this poison from? I think that is very much my concern"

More like sleeping powder twisted *grabs amara and disappears behind a series of shelves and boxes*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:10 pm
cant loose me that easily *follows*  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:12 pm
astroninja1
cant loose me that easily *follows*

Spartan knocked down a few bottle of bleach and then pulled a lighter from the nearby shelf and lit it, dropping it and letting it ignite the bleach, ingulfing the room in flames  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:14 pm
(you idiot. lighters dont work that way, at least none ive ever seen before)

I watch the lighter fall harmlessly to the floor, not igniting anything because the flame went out as soon as he released the button. i then pull out a rope and tie a loop in it, tossing it around spartan and pulling it tight before tying him up and dragging him and amara back out of the closet, dropping him in front of aya along with the syringe and the packet of sleep powder i found in his pocket. "What do you want to do with him?" i ask as i lay amara on a couch in the lounge.

(assuming you have pockets)  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:38 pm
astroninja1
(you idiot. lighters dont work that way, at least none ive ever seen before)

I watch the lighter fall harmlessly to the floor, not igniting anything because the flame went out as soon as he released the button. i then pull out a rope and tie a loop in it, tossing it around spartan and pulling it tight before tying him up and dragging him and amara back out of the closet, dropping him in front of aya along with the syringe and the packet of sleep powder i found in his pocket. "What do you want to do with him?" i ask as i lay amara on a couch in the lounge.

(assuming you have pockets)

(some lighters i have do work like that) Let me go scream *attempts to bite through the ropes*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:52 am
*Follows the sound of the commotion to find a dispute and Amara-chan* "You ok Amara-chan? He asks as he goes to undo the ropes (I will prolly be busy so I may be abit late in posting, I will ignore astro and spartan for a couple rounds because I'm more concerned for amara's safety...I will resolve actions when I get off work as to what happens to my character but the one thing I want to clarify Is I will take a hit to succeed in my task, so short of complete deactivation I'm cutting Amara-chan loose)  

Elzingaiv

Chance Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:29 am
*walks in and looks at the ropes on Spartan*
need help?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:37 am
Chance Wolf
need help?

Untie me quickly! scream  

Snowspartan1399

Chance Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:39 am
Snowspartan1399
Chance Wolf
need help?

Untie me quickly! scream

*chews the rope till it breaks*
There ya go.  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games