Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly. "I didn't do or allow anything babe..." he said slowly. "But I'm glad everything went well. You deserve it." Leaning down, he gently kissed the top of Loki's head. "Though I'm sorry that he didn't seem to like me much. I hope he won't give you a hard time about it."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:49 pm
MDaylus

"You did even if you don't believe you did." Loki murmured back. "I do not think it was you Tony, he has not had great dealing with humans as far as I can surmise. I think however he is willing to give you a chance. I explained to him how we ended up getting together." Loki stated trying to assure his mate that Jormungandr did not hate him. "I think when you next meet it will be much better."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I hope so.” Tony said softly, fingers brushing over Loki’s cheek. “But you came in here for a nap I think….and I’m disturbing you.” He smirked. Kissing Loki sweetly, he slowly got up. “SO I won’t keep distracting you.” He joked. He could go back to his sketches until it was time for dinner, let Loki rest a little.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:20 pm
MDaylus

"Your not disturbing me, I quite enjoy your presence and touch." Loki promised but tilted his head up when Tony moved to kiss him. He didn't protest more as Tony got up and moved back to his sketches. Instead he shifted to lay fully on the bed and grab a pillow. He stayed near the end of the bed near Tony and slowly fell asleep.

He awoke when it got closer to dinner his stomach waking him with hunger. The baby had decided that he needed to be on a regular feeding schedule. Giving a slightly unhappy whine at being woken he rolled over to look at the desk.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony returned to his designs as Loki slept. He worked for a while, but by the time that Loki woke, Tony was up, standing in the door to the deck, arms crossed as he looked out at the sea. He was completely lost in thought then, wondering about his plan for the next few days. Should he tell Loki? should he really go to these islands and get Loki’s hopes up? What if it all turned out bad? He was so lost in thought that he didn’t realize Loki was waking, not moving from his spot.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki was surprised to not find Tony still working on his designs and he quickly looked around finding his mate by the door. Tony seemed lost in thought so Loki slipped from the bed quietly walking over to him. He carefully wrapped his arms around the man's waist and pressed himself against Tony's back as he lay his head on the man's shoulder. "So lost in thought, did you not get all of your ideas out?" Loki questioned softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony jumped a little as Loki came up behind him, but he quickly relaxed after. Leaning back against Loki, he smiled slightly, pleased to have him close. Hearing his question, Tony bit his lip. "it's not my inventions I'm thinking about." he said slowly, hand covering Loki's.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki tilted his head in confusion when Tony proclaimed that it was not his inventions he was thinking about. "Is it something I can help with or that you wish to speak with me about?" Loki questioned. There were few things that held Tony's mind as long as his inventions.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was silent for a minute after Loki's question, fingers tracing over his hand, thinking. Sighing, he gave a little nod. "It's something I need to talk to you about.....but I'm not sure how to talk to you about it....." he admitted. Turning his head to look at Loki, he looked a little strained.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki waited feeling the tension in his mate as the man was silent. Hearing that it was something Tony needed him to talk to him about but he wasn't sure how to do so. "You merely just need to say it, there is very little that you can say that will hurt me Tony or that I will not accept." Loki assured the man. He grasped Tony's hand squeezing lightly trying to provide more comfort.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at Loki’s words, squeezing his hand in return. “Come on, let’s sit down…” he said, pulling Loki to the table on the deck, pushing a button on the way to it to alert the cooking staff that they were ready for dinner. Once they were seated, Tony kept Loki’s hand in his own. “What I need to tell you isn’t bad…in fact I think you’ll be happy……but I don’t want you getting your hopes up or getting upset if something doesn’t go how we hope.” He said slowly. “So I need you to just listen.”

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:21 am
MDaylus

Loki followed when Tony said they should sit down but he felt nervous. Last time they had had a discussion sitting down over food it had been about Odin refusing to give him a way to hide his Jotun form. In the end it had worked out but it had left Loki reeling at first. Still he sat looking to Tony expectantly. Hearing that what Tony had to say wasn't bad and the man even thought he would be happy brought relief to the god. "I will listen and not speak until you are done." Loki promised.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked the god over. “This cruise has a secondary motive. We needed to get away, take a break, but I also had something that needed to be done.” He said softly. He paused as the cooks came up to them, carrying trays of food. They laid everything out, pouring drinks and explaining the food before they retreated, Tony mumbling a quick thanks. Looking back to Loki, Tony sighed. “You know how I’ve been helping you look for Fenrir when you ask? Well I’ve been doing my own investigation. Hela requested that I continue searching last time I talked to her. So I’ve had Jarvis combing through old legends and myths, looking at folk stories, recent sightings of weird things…..and we came across an island.” Tony explained. “The stories suggest a giant dog lives or has lived in the caves there…..it seems like the most likely place to at least find a clue about Fenrir.”

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:11 am
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony said that the cruise had a secondary motive. While it was for them to get away and relax it was also something that Tony needed to get done. In a way Loki felt a bit slighted, he wished his mate would have told him before this that there was another reason for the cruise. Thanking the chefs as they delivered their food he waited for Tony to explain. Nodding at the mans questions and statements about him trying to find Fenrir, loki was a bit surprised that Hela had encouraged tony. He listened as the man continued to say that he had been combing through old legends, something loki himself had done many times. The thing Loki did not know about were sightings, could people have really seen his son here on midgard. "You think he is on that island in those caves? Are we... are we going there?" he asked hopeful. Even if it turned out to not be such the small chance that he might find his son gave him hope.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:21 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki closely. At his question, Tony gave a small shrug. “I think he might have been there at one point, if he still is, I don’t know. And we will be stopping by there to at least see if there is something to put us on the right path to finding him.” Tony replied.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games