Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:25 pm
Mega Mullet The unwanted
Wacram Glaziuz
[Yes shadens... though... i havent told the owner of this rp (in a faint hope that The-Dark can understand that to Goddmodd is only REALLY BORING and/or if you are ignoring me... that is like... TOTALLY RUDE!]

It wasint me!! Bob did it!
who's Bob i thought his name was Jerry!  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:26 pm
Shadens_inferno
Wacram Glaziuz
[Yes shadens... though... i havent told the owner of this rp (in a faint hope that The-Dark can understand that to Goddmodd is only REALLY BORING and/or if you are ignoring me... that is like... TOTALLY RUDE!]
lol if i ignored you i wouldn't have said the first thing! and second of all i don't ignore people unless it's my brother =) and Marka first you Copyright names and ideas now you are Godding tell you what God all you want noone will even go with what you say we'll just ignore you!

gotta go  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:26 pm
Shadens_inferno
Wacram Glaziuz
lol if i ignored you i wouldn't have said the first thing! and second of all i don't ignore people unless it's my brother =) and Marka first you Copyright names and ideas now you are Godding tell you what God all you want noone will even go with what you say we'll just ignore you!

fine......there its changed if would read the other pages  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:28 pm
Okies :3 ill do that after im done watching a movie ive been waiting to see :3 ... (could you please send me link to the pages in message The-Dark -- so i could change the messages i sent to be more adjusted to what you wrote)  

Wacram Glaziuz

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:30 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
Wacram Glaziuz

fine......there its changed if would read the other pages
there is everyone happy now?  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:32 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Okies :3 ill do that after im done watching a movie ive been waiting to see :3 ... (could you please send me link to the pages in message The-Dark -- so i could change the messages i sent to be more adjusted to what you wrote)

[pages 256]  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:38 pm
what are you arguing about now?  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:42 pm
*walks around aimlessly and ends up at the secret grave site*was it fate you were killed  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:59 pm
*During his last journey to his destination, he stumbles across the school, with an interesting face and determination* "When was the last time someone clean this place, he says to him self? *He stumbles across many kicked doors, brunt marks, sword marks, claw marks, and dust all over* "Well since i got nothing better to do, He swings his Defender in the air and it hangs high in the tree and use a vial with a protective fire sealing(thats doesnt burn) protecting his sword. If any who trys to wield it or touches it with out his permission that person will be in case in a firey protecting for days until Genta comes back to it* "Time to get to work" *he rolls up his sleeves gets a wet bucket and cloth and some tools and starts to clean up the entire school*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:32 pm
Ryuujin Kenshin
*During his last journey to his destination, he stumbles across the school, with an interesting face and determination* "When was the last time someone clean this place, he says to him self? *He stumbles across many kicked doors, brunt marks, sword marks, claw marks, and dust all over* "Well since i got nothing better to do, He swings his Defender in the air and it hangs high in the tree and use a vial with a protective fire sealing(thats doesnt burn) protecting his sword. If any who trys to wield it or touches it with out his permission that person will be in case in a firey protecting for days until Genta comes back to it* "Time to get to work" *he rolls up his sleeves gets a wet bucket and cloth and some tools and starts to clean up the entire school*

*fire bursts from the ground and kenji walks out of the flames*User Image
oh hi*looks at the newcomer*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:43 pm
*looks at the flames* "Huh, yo i believe we meet someone where before? *remember the time at the snow fields* "Ah, your Kenji i believe?' Didn't know you go here, *looks at the the floors of the school* "Ever here of spring clean?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:46 pm
Ryuujin Kenshin
*looks at the flames* "Huh, yo i believe we meet someone where before? *remember the time at the snow fields* "Ah, your Kenji i believe?' Didn't know you go here, *looks at the the floors of the school* "Ever here of spring clean?"
*kicks a door panel*we have had a lot of possesions and other bad junk but at least logen found love and ragnos is free of marka*stops talking*you wouldent happen to be a vampire hunter or werewolf hunter?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:53 pm
*thinks for a moment* "Nope nothing of the short, after all i just a traveler around these parts, and protecting the innocent is what i live for" *continues to clean* "although i do carry one of the legendary defense swords, thou it not compatible in fighting but it does come in tight pitches. so i use my fist instead but normally i don't do fighting. *continues to clean again* "an oh yeah i have no clue who your talking about, he laughs " I need to wait for the students of this place to come back to know who goes here"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:57 pm
Ryuujin Kenshin
*thinks for a moment* "Nope nothing of the short, after all i just a traveler around these parts, and protecting the innocent is what i live for" *continues to clean* "although i do carry one of the legendary defense swords, thou it not compatible in fighting but it does come in tight pitches. so i use my fist instead but normally i don't do fighting. *continues to clean again* "an oh yeah i have no clue who your talking about, he laughs " I need to wait for the students of this place to come back to know who goes here"
marka was a demon that was possesing ragnos here but ragnos is free of him now and marka is walking ths earth*body styarts to change as the bones reshape*pulls out a hammer*now lets fix this place up
User Image  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:00 pm
"Ah, a shifter, i met one al though it was a female, friendly she was" *Starts fixing up the floors and walls and came upon school photos* "May i ask who are these students in these photos?" *Genta is pointing to a bunch of school photos of the school*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games