Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:08 am
Nightbane was about to grab the girl when suddenly green flames shot around him. He appeared facing a girl. Is this...quite a catch.. Sean used his power to turn Nightbane into his humanish form before confronting her.

(XD I almost shortcircuited my keyboard from all the drool..)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:10 am
she looks around "oh where is he?" she sighs and crosses her arms (lol XD haha)  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:33 am
Nightbane put gloves over his claws and put shades over his now orange eyes. "Bella...are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:12 pm
she sees him "Will?" she walks over to him and hugs him "oh i thought you were gone" she holds him and can feel something that was off, she looks at him  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:14 pm
(I ish the backnesh! Hi people! XD) Valdamt slowly limps out of the hallway and into a room, cheking all of his wounds and cuts. "Damn..." he cursed, "This is turning out to be more dangerous that i had expected.... Oh I hope my daughters are all right..." he said as he took a few breaths, trying to regain some energy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:15 pm
(welcome back chicka XD)  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:21 pm
(Backnesh? WB)

"I'm here. Have you seen..." Sean struggled trying to sift through Nightbane's memory. "..have you seen Juno? I wanted...to talk to him." Sean knew that he was looking for the masked stranger. And Ikasu...he didn't trust him. Perverted b*****d. The stranger...he may need him...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:23 pm
she leans in close and sniffs him, she felt something "umm juno?" she asked seeing if he was really nightbane "do you know what he looks like?"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:26 pm
(Uh I actually don't know what he looks like...he never gave his description when I came so I'm gonna fail this XDD)

Sean looked for Juno but couldn't find him in Nightbane's memories. "Look, kid. I don't have all day. I need to find Juno...now." Sean's real voice came in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:27 pm
(Yesh! teh Backnesh!) Valdamt holded his head slightly, and rubbed his temples. "At least I don't feel that b*****d around here anymore... damn you Ikasu..." he muttered.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:32 pm
(lol) "i new it......who are you?" she asked quickly pulling his glasses off showing his eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:34 pm
(Estee.. que es?)

Sean sighed as his orange eyes shown. He burst into black flames again. He appeared next to the girl and the angel again. He transformed into the demonic form so he could make sure Nightbane wasn't seen. He then grabbed Tomoe. "Come on I'm sure your sister is missing you.." He burst back into flames with her, his eyes watching the angel. He appeared next to Bella.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:39 pm
(Guurrrh.... Artist block... c'mon pencil... DARW SOMETHING! X3) Tomoe's eyes widened as she suddenly felt someone grab her. "What--?" before she could finish that question, she was on the strangers arms, appearing next to Bella. She blinked twice and examined her surroundings. "What.... just... happened...? Who... what... huh?!" she babbled, feeling extremly confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:41 pm
(lol) she blinks and looks around "hey tomoe'" she said smiling, she thinks for a bit "uh oh" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:41 pm
(XDD)

Sean looked at Bella. "I got your sister back. Now where is Juno...ah forget it. Where is the strange masked man?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games