Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Whats the worst movie you have ever seen ? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do they make these movies??
  have to much money..dont know how to waste it.
  for fun
  dont care (gold!!)
View Results

ObsceneOblivion1988

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:49 am
SPOILER "THE VILLAGE" SPOILER

Omg The Village..........WTH i want that 90 minutes of my life back. I went with my whole familiy because we all loved M. Night's previous movies, but from the begining it was just weird and strage, awkward, it was bad.

Im not even lieing when the blind girl got over the wall and the car drove by her.....i watched for 3 more minutes then walked out with my brother we only had to wait about five more minutes till my parents came out. It was that bad....I hate that movie....and I love movies.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:14 am
thefreshprinceofbelair
Cat in the hat.

I was going to say something like Snakes in a Plane or D-Wars but I have to completely agree with you. I watched it while I was babysitting, and guess what?

IT WAS BULL  

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

epicfaerietale

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:58 pm
[font=segoe script]I do believe that the box office bomb from last summer, "Meet Dave" is one of the worst movies ever made. Not that it was hard to see coming. also, the 2002 remake Swept Away starring Madonna was pretty disappointing. I loved the original, and it was a shame seeing Madonna's horrid acting mangle the story.

I love Madonna, but I know the girl can't act.

I also think that Harold and Kumar go to White Castle was a pointless movie, as well as Over Her Dead Body (over my dead body am I going to watch that crap again), and... Well, I want to say Bride Wars, but I can't. I mean, it was very stupid and incredibly predictable, but... eh. If you wathc it with your mom or some girlfriends, you really won't mind it. It could even be considered cute.
[/font] neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:42 pm
wait a minute! Smoking Aces wasn't that bad(to tell you the truth, i haven't seen it). What about "in the name of the king"? that put me right 2 sleep!!! scream
Ska Hippie
Hmm... Shooter (just thought it was pretty dumb), The Sentinel, Smokin' Aces ...

xxXnarutofreak567Xxx

RAINBOW MAH BOI

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:55 pm
User Image

ONE MISSED CALL
REALLY REALLY BAD "SCARY" MOVIE
neutral

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:58 pm
thefreshprinceofbelair
Cat in the hat.

*pukes* totally agrees with you just can't say it right now cause just the thought of that movie and Red Eye makes me Puke Excuse me *Pukes in corner*  

Ultra_jill

baybegrl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:15 pm
um i think it was called grand canyon... it was confusing , hard to follow boring as hell, and stupid!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:31 pm
Eragon, Ben & Arthur, and Blindness.
o_____o

The Mumbling Reaper

Ultra_jill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:04 am
ObsceneOblivion1988
SPOILER "THE VILLAGE" SPOILER

Omg The Village..........WTH i want that 90 minutes of my life back. I went with my whole familiy because we all loved M. Night's previous movies, but from the begining it was just weird and strage, awkward, it was bad.

Im not even lieing when the blind girl got over the wall and the car drove by her.....i watched for 3 more minutes then walked out with my brother we only had to wait about five more minutes till my parents came out. It was that bad....I hate that movie....and I love movies.....

Same thing happened to me  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:54 pm
Yeah, Snakes on a Plane stunk. Seriously, that movie was so stupid. And I had actually been excited to see it. And Harold and Kumar. That was just ridiculous.  

Ana Carrick

~mousethemousse~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:34 am
Land before time after number 3.
Final destination 2, 3, and 4.
Lion King 2 and 1 1/2 (seriously?)
Basically all Disney sequals (except the little mermaid, that was the only good one)
There are so many more sequals that did not need to be made but I don't have any more time, I have to get into class.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:44 pm
I can only think of a few at the moment, naked weapon, confessions of a dangerous mind, good will hunting, pulp fiction, and kung pow enter the fist.  

porcelain play thing

I Hate Buffering

OG Rallier

9,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:31 pm
any gay a** remake of an anime or cartoon into a movie and eragon even though i never saw it it just looked soo so horrible  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:04 am
"Charlotte's Web 2" and all of "The Land Before Time" sequels.  

Queen Taru

Fashionable Genius

8,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sweet Strawberry15

Distinct Member

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:23 pm
uyyy id say knowing
it wasnt what i expected
it was cool
but theres something about the movie that doesnt thrill me.  
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff