Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:34 pm
Being almost perfectly human, Lore did not understand what was happening when the wolves stood next and in front of her, growling ferociously. "What is it?" she whispered, now scared.

The man, sighing tiredly and with some ectasy at moving from his cramped position, stood up. Lore both blushed and paled at the same time, her right hand starting to shake (which it only did when she was nervous). "W-Who are you?..." She asked meekly, quivering slightly. It would take at least 2 more minutes before Mobius could make himself known.

The man chuckled lowly. His wavy red hair fell against his shoulders and forehead, his well muscled body clad in a simple garb of jeans, combat boots, and a grey wife-beater shirt. Arms crossed, his intense eyes simply staring at Lore, who took an uneasy step back. The Alpha Male snarled.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:45 pm
Mobius woke up, finally. Moving the lid off the coffin quickly, he rushed to her side. "Who are you and what business do you have with us? Speak swiftly, and give me no reason to make you regret your birth!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:52 pm
The figure's eyes moved to Mobius, the eyes burning with such a look that it made Lore immediatly grasp Mobius's forearm in concern.

"I came...for your woman right there." His eyes, the sound of his heart, nothing gave him away as to tell if he was lying or not. Lore let out a small gasp. The man glanced at her briefly before turning to Mobius. "I am Kaluke, a servant to the Dethisary, or another more ancient word for the "vampire police"."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:59 pm
"That is impossible. The Dethisary hires no human personnel, and if you were a vampire the ultraviolet radiation of the sun would have ignited yuo once Daybreak began. And Lord knows our radiation shielding experiments have failed time and time again. Besides, if you really came for her, then why wait until I had awakened? Do you take me for a fool, Kaluke, son of Doruke, son of Gran'varr! Your kind is but a bunch of lowly dogs looking for a meal! Your true form is no different than that of my comrades!" He said this, indicating the wolves around him. This wasn't the first time they had met, but it was so long ago that this fool must have made the mistake of assuming he was forgotten.

(Oh yeah! You wanted spice? Well, I'm kicking it up a notch! BAM!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:10 pm
((I like it))

"I know you still remember me, Mobius, son of Jesria and Ferayn. But that doesn't mean I'm entirely...eh...human." He smirked, a truly odd sight. "And you have missed a minor detail while you've been spending the past week with your illegal lover."-Lore blushed deeply-"..and The Dethisary have a particular interest with this girl. One of which no one truly understands. They also wanted me to deliver this message..." He took a step forward. Lore's eyes widened as Kaluke's eyes turned purple. "She is a Blood Siren, and her blood sings to the Lord.

((hehe ^^ after Saturday, I wont be on for a few days (probably not until the day before chirstmas) but yeeeahh ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:16 pm
(I'll be gone for Christmas holidays. Any present you wanted beforehand? I'll buy it for you if I have enough gold.)

"Y... You mean... She is the Destined of the Blood God?" He paused, in thought for a few seconds. "I see now. You made a deal with the Blood God in exchange for your service to him. Now, do tell; does the Dethisary want to do the sensible thing and save us all, or do they want to sacrifice her for the ultinate power they so desperately seek? If she is Our Saviour, I will not have her life spent for the greed of a few good-for-nothing dogs!" His eyes glowed red, and the wolves grew louder. "If you would come for her, have at me! Take your true form, you wretched mutt!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:24 pm
[ Name: Meera Mamorori
Physical description: Dark hair and eyes. Meera dresses in mild coloured saris and burqa.
History: Abandoned, enslaved, escaped, saved, and then educated at a monastary.
Personality description: Generally reserved. Very religious. Not trusting of men.]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:01 am
(I look forward to your posts. Ellabie-bay, at-whay is-yay e-thay rade-tay about-yay?)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:29 pm
[It-ay as-hay a-ay itle-tay, o-nay?
Thank you sir.
May I ask, what era is this?]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:13 pm
(Modern era.

E-thay itle-tay is-yay onfusing-tay. Is-yay e-thay oney-may e-thay ift-gay or-yay o-tay elp-hay uy-bay a-yay ift-gay?)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:26 pm
[Ah, thank you.
Its-ay urpose-pay is-ay o-tay e-bay (ha!) a-yay ontribution-cay o-tay er-hay ift-gay. I'm-ay orry-say at-thay I-ay on't-day ave-hay ore-may.]
Meera wrung her hair, stepping from the water. The girl sheepishly skittered to where her clothes were draped across a warped metal bench.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:30 pm
(O-kay. whee No problem. wink )

"What are you waiting for, wretch? Have at me if you will, flee if you won't, but for God's sake don't just stand there!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:34 pm
[KO?]
Despite her knowledge of the solitude in this place she glanced about nervously whilst dressing. She wrapped herself in a great chrysalis of fabrics pale and green.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:36 pm
((*watches, confuzzled* ^-^;; ...o-kay-yay? ^.^;; Welcome to the action Miz Bellabie!!!))

Kaluke let out a barking laugh and made the first move. It was lightning quick, a lot faster then even Mobiu's eyes could handle. One millisecond, the Alpha wolf was standing between Mobius and Lore, and the next, it's head was flying up and over Lore's head. Blood gushed from the gaping space, splaying some blood on Lore's shirt and pants, and even some coated her forehead and hair. Lore stood frozen, her green eyes wide and in slight shock. Barely two milliseconds had gone by, and the next moment, Kaluke was standing across from Mobius once more with Lore held limply in front of him. Kaluke's right index nail had grown sharp and silver colored, pressed against the tender, pale flesh of her neck. A tiny line of blood trailed down her neck and disappeared into the neckline of her already bloody shirt. Her eyes were still locked on Mobius, confused, and too horrified to move.

((I hope I'm not GMing (godmodding) too much ^^;;; I just had to put a little scene like this down since it's in my head. That, and I needed to have Kaluke put Lore in the hostage situation before Kaluke could reveal anything else ^^; wink )  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:48 pm
(I said O-kay, not KO.)

"Coward! Still hiding behind others to get what you want! Come! Have at me, and be a man!!! Besides, you still need her alive until the Ceremony either way, and I will not have the Dethisary sacrifice an innocent for their own gain!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games